Lefty Sam Donaldson Of ABC Busted for DUI

"Lefty"?

Donaldson is in the "George Will" school of "Leftyism".

That is you folks are so radical..there is no one more right wing then yourselves.

Except maybe the folks ruling Saudi Arabia.

Join Sam and sober up.

That's a pretty sober assessment.

The major right wing propaganda outlet is partially owned by the Saudi government.

It should be called al FOX.

And NBC is totally owned by that corporate behemoth called 'General Electric'...go figure that one out...

"Lefty"?

Donaldson is in the "George Will" school of "Leftyism".

That is you folks are so radical..there is no one more right wing then yourselves.

Except maybe the folks ruling Saudi Arabia.
The proper grammar is *THAN*, not 'then.' Perhaps you could find a tutor or online course to teach you some grammar.

Using a progressive/liberal tactic against progressive/liberals, have you no sense of fairness...rolmao

I love how the left-winged "media" covered this up for over two weeks.
Sam was probably "outed" by an acquaintance at an AA Meeting.
"Hi, I'm (bersssssssshk) Sam Donaldson, and I'm an alcoholic (bersssssshk)."

That 's right folks just keep up you sheeple squabbling like the ones in power want.
Lets ignore the realities facing America.

Join Sam and sober up.

The major right wing propaganda outlet is partially owned by the Saudi government.

And NBC is totally owned by that corporate behemoth called 'General Electric'...go figure that one out...

Yep.

An American company.

True blue.

By the way..the Saudis funded the 9/11 boys..and most of that crew was from Saudi Arabia.

Gotta love you "patriots".

... so you're admitting you have no basis at all. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually I already knew that, just wanted the confession. I'll hold traffic while you back up. Sorry no one got irritated, but then maybe that's not the purpose of a message board.

What ever you want to believe. At least you live up to yo avatar, "Same Old liberal B/S"...:D

I posted absolutely nothing about "liberal" or "conservative"; I posted about logic.
Sorry if that's a foreign concept. Try Google Translate.

By the way..the Saudis funded the 9/11 boys..and most of that crew was from Saudi Arabia.

And they also entered the U.S. and attended flight school in Florida - meanwhile, President Clinton (CIC at the time) was fucking interns and shooting his wad in the Oval Office

Yep.

An American company.

True blue.
GE Moves Healthcare Division's X-Ray Unit Headquarters To China - Business Insider

Biden Admits Obama is Arming Muslim Brotherhood to Take Over Syria

Is Obama a patriot? Errr...for America, I mean?

OK, so you don't do subtle. Noted. Since you didn't get the deeper meaning, here it is spelled out:

Leaving aside for the moment the irrelevant question of whether Sam Donaldson actually is a "lefty", exactly what does it have to do with drunk driving?

Oh wait, is that still too subtle? How 'bout this: are you actually suggesting there's a relationship between political ideology and DUI?

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

Or, perhaps even more appropriately, like Congress giving more money to Obama.

Forum List

Back