Lefty Sam Donaldson Of ABC Busted for DUI

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Sam Donaldson Busted for DUI

12/19/2012 10:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1219-sam-donaldson-article-getty-1.jpg

Sam Donaldson -- the veteran ABC newsman and political correspondent -- was arrested for DUI in Delaware earlier this month.

According to law enforcement, 78-year-old Donaldson was pulled over just before 8pm on December 1 after he had driven onto the shoulder of the road.

---

Read more: Sam Donaldson -- ARRESTED for DUI | TMZ.com

Where does it say "lefty"? I did a search on the whole article, never found it. :confused:

OK, so you don't do subtle. Noted. Since you didn't get the deeper meaning, here it is spelled out:

Leaving aside for the moment the irrelevant question of whether Sam Donaldson actually is a "lefty", exactly what does it have to do with drunk driving?

Oh wait, is that still too subtle? How 'bout this: are you actually suggesting there's a relationship between political ideology and DUI?

OK, so you don't do subtle. Noted. Since you didn't get the deeper meaning, here it is spelled out:

Leaving aside for the moment the irrelevant question of whether Sam Donaldson actually is a "lefty", exactly what does it have to do with drunk driving?

Oh wait, is that still too subtle? How 'bout this: are you actually suggesting there's a relationship between political ideology and DUI?

To do exactly what it did, irritate lefties. Now run along to pogo and play da games...:D

... so you're admitting you have no basis at all. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually I already knew that, just wanted the confession. I'll hold traffic while you back up. Sorry no one got irritated, but then maybe that's not the purpose of a message board.

Last edited:
... so you're admitting you have no basis at all. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually I already knew that, just wanted the confession. I'll hold traffic while you back up. Sorry no one got irritated, but then maybe that's not the purpose of a message board.

What ever you want to believe. At least you live up to yo avatar, "Same Old liberal B/S"...:D

Who cares??

Donaldson isn't the first and he won't be the last driver arrested for DUI.

I could care less if he's a lefty or a righty.

"Lefty"?

Donaldson is in the "George Will" school of "Leftyism".

That is you folks are so radical..there is no one more right wing then yourselves.

Except maybe the folks ruling Saudi Arabia.

"Lefty"?

That is you folks are so radical..there is no one more right wing then yourselves.

The proper grammar is *THAN*, not 'then.' Perhaps you could find a tutor or online course to teach you some grammar.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

"Lefty"?

The proper grammar is *THAN*, not 'then.' Perhaps you could find a tutor or online course to teach you some grammar.

Since when did you become a grammar nazi?

"Lefty"?

Join Sam and sober up.

That's a pretty sober assessment.

The major right wing propaganda outlet is partially owned by the Saudi government.

It should be called al FOX.

Forum List

Back