Leftwing billionaire George Soros and what makes him tick

Zionists are Nazis. And the modern state of Israel should be back where it belongs - in the history books
HAHAHAHAHA.....Most modern day progressives have more in common with Nazism than anything else. All you need to do is to read their comments on this board and watch their actions on campus.

Love him or hate him it doesn't matter. His Open Society promotes freedom, democracy, and capitalism but you probably don't approve of that my little fascist.
RT the man is not a lover of Open Society and freedom he is in favor of a big powerful government un tethered by a constitution and that is as frightening as it can be.

Love him or hate him it doesn't matter. His Open Society promotes freedom, democracy, and capitalism but you probably don't approve of that my little fascist.
RT the man is not a lover of Open Society and freedom he is in favor of a big powerful government un tethered by a constitution and that is as frightening as it can be.
Ah, no. I'm a liberal. We wrote the Constitution that granted you your rights and - liberty.

He doesn't.
Well I must say you are the first here to proudly insert that you are a lover of Soros. :exclaim:

No, he promotes a One World Government that gets rid of National Boundaries and promotes Social Justice including "Income Equality".

He is a sick, delusional old coot and his open society B/S will never work...

George Soros Condemns the Victims of Jihadist Terrorism for Fighting Back
Self-proclaimed “god” blames the United States, Europe and Israel.
January 5, 2016
Joseph Klein

gs.jpg

Leftwing radical billionaire George Soros fancies himself as “some kind of god.” He believes in the delusion that he is endowed with special insight into what is best for the world, even as his declarations defy reality and any objective distinction between good and evil.

Soros’s latest example of self-righteous tripe was his op-ed article, appearing on December 28th in The Guardian, in which he blamed the “hysterical anti-Muslim reaction to terrorism” for helping jihadist groups recruit more fighters to their cause. He wrote that “the fear of death leads us and our leaders to think – and then behave – irrationally…when we are afraid for our lives, emotions take hold of our thoughts and actions, and we find it difficult to make rational judgments. Fear activates an older, more primitive part of the brain than that which formulates and sustains the abstract values and principles of open society.”

Sorry to pop Soros’s balloon, but open societies will not be “open” for long if the jihadists succeed in expanding their Islamic supremacist ideology to the West. It is both a rational judgment of free peoples and a perfectly understandable human emotion to want to fight and destroy those who want to kill us.

Yet Soros has claimed that “the war on terrorism cannot be won by waging war.” Winning the war on poverty and letting go of the idea of American exceptionalism, according to Soros, are the keys to ending the threat of jihadist-inspired terrorism. It is the United States that is the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared. “The rest of the world dances to the tune the United States is playing, and if that continues too long we are in danger of destroying our civilization. Changing the attitude and policies of the United States remains my top priority.”

The self-proclaimed Soros “god” is dead wrong. Global jihad is the primary danger today to Western civilization, not American efforts to defeat it. Soros wrongly assumes that jihadism is entirely a situational ideology that can be defeated with more economic opportunities and a more humble America, rather than one rooted in the fundamental tenets of sharia law. Success is what fuels the recruiting of more fighters to ISIS’s cause. And as long as we do not wage war on ISIS with the objective of complete victory, ISIS’s ranks will continue to swell.

When Soros has not been busy trying to neuter the United States in the face of the global jihadist threat, he has turned his focus to Europe and Israel.

“Islamophobia in Europe is an affront to inherent European values,” Soros tweeted. His concept of “European values” is that Europe agree to accept at least one million so-called “refugees” annually. The “refugees” would be free to go wherever they choose. And he wants the EU to provide nearly $17,000 a year for each of the first two years to support each “refugee.”

If some European countries want to protect their national sovereignty and borders, and resist shelling out billions of dollars in welfare payments to self-proclaimed “refugees,” that would amount to Islamophobia as far as Soros is concerned. “Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle,” Soros wrote in response to concerns raised by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

There are very few people I wish ill upon, but the world will be a much better place when that prick dies.

Ah, no. I'm a liberal. We wrote the Constitution that granted you your rights and - liberty.

No, you're not. You're an authoritarian progressive. You don't believe in individual freedoms as the classic liberals did, you believe in "collective" rights, which is the right of the government to punish those you don't like.

Ah, no. I'm a liberal. We wrote the Constitution that granted you your rights and - liberty
But RT...today's liberal would never write a constitution and a bill of rights like the one we have and you know that. Today's liberal is nothing like yesterdays liberal. Not even close.

Ah, no. I'm a liberal. We wrote the Constitution that granted you your rights and - liberty
But RT...today's liberal would never write a constitution and a bill of rights like the one we have and you know that. Today's liberal is nothing like yesterdays liberal. Not even close.
A liberal is the same today, mostly, as they were 200 years ago. What you call liberals aren't.

No, you're not. You're an authoritarian progressive. You don't believe in individual freedoms as the classic liberals did, you believe in "collective" rights, which is the right of the government to punish those you don't like.
Hey Troll Mod, don't tell me what I think. You aren't even close to being smart enough to do such a thing and anyone can read what I post here and if they do they will find that you are, as per usual, dead wrong.

He doesn't.
Well I must say you are the first here to proudly insert that you are a lover of Soros. :exclaim:

No, he promotes a One World Government that gets rid of National Boundaries and promotes Social Justice including "Income Equality".
No, no, and what's your problem?

"ABOUT US
Mission & Values
Mission & Values
Our Mission
The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant societies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.

We seek to strengthen the rule of law; respect for human rights, minorities, and a diversity of opinions; democratically elected governments; and a civil society that helps keep government power in check.

We help to shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights.

We implement initiatives to advance justice, education, public health, and independent media.

We build alliances across borders and continents on issues such as corruption and freedom of information.

Working in every part of the world, the Open Society Foundations place a high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities.

Our Values
We believe in fundamental human rights, dignity, and the rule of law.

We believe in a society where all people are free to participate fully in civic, economic, and cultural life.

We believe in addressing inequalities that cut across multiple lines, including race, class, gender, sexual orientation, and citizenship.

We believe in holding those in power accountable for their actions and in increasing the power of historically excluded groups.

We believe in helping people and communities press for change on their own behalf.

We believe in responding quickly and flexibly to the most critical threats to open society.

We believe in taking on controversial issues and supporting bold, innovative solutions that address root causes and advance systemic change.

We believe in encouraging critical debate and respecting diverse opinions."
Mission & Values

Terrible, just terrible.

He doesn't.

No, no, and what's your problem?

"ABOUT US
Mission & Values
Mission & Values
Our Mission
The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant societies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.

We seek to strengthen the rule of law; respect for human rights, minorities, and a diversity of opinions; democratically elected governments; and a civil society that helps keep government power in check.

We help to shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights.

We implement initiatives to advance justice, education, public health, and independent media.

We build alliances across borders and continents on issues such as corruption and freedom of information.

Working in every part of the world, the Open Society Foundations place a high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities.

Our Values
We believe in fundamental human rights, dignity, and the rule of law.

We believe in a society where all people are free to participate fully in civic, economic, and cultural life.

We believe in addressing inequalities that cut across multiple lines, including race, class, gender, sexual orientation, and citizenship.

We believe in holding those in power accountable for their actions and in increasing the power of historically excluded groups.

We believe in helping people and communities press for change on their own behalf.

We believe in responding quickly and flexibly to the most critical threats to open society.

We believe in taking on controversial issues and supporting bold, innovative solutions that address root causes and advance systemic change.

We believe in encouraging critical debate and respecting diverse opinions."
Mission & Values

Terrible, just terrible.

Tell me child, how does he intend to accomplish this? Tell me about his past...tell me how he has made his fortune.

January 5, 2016
Joseph Klein

gs.jpg

Leftwing radical billionaire George Soros fancies himself as “some kind of god.” He believes in the delusion that he is endowed with special insight into what is best for the world, even as his declarations defy reality and any objective distinction between good and evil.

Soros’s latest example of self-righteous tripe was his op-ed article, appearing on December 28th in The Guardian, in which he blamed the “hysterical anti-Muslim reaction to terrorism” for helping jihadist groups recruit more fighters to their cause. He wrote that “the fear of death leads us and our leaders to think – and then behave – irrationally…when we are afraid for our lives, emotions take hold of our thoughts and actions, and we find it difficult to make rational judgments. Fear activates an older, more primitive part of the brain than that which formulates and sustains the abstract values and principles of open society.”

Sorry to pop Soros’s balloon, but open societies will not be “open” for long if the jihadists succeed in expanding their Islamic supremacist ideology to the West. It is both a rational judgment of free peoples and a perfectly understandable human emotion to want to fight and destroy those who want to kill us.

Yet Soros has claimed that “the war on terrorism cannot be won by waging war.” Winning the war on poverty and letting go of the idea of American exceptionalism, according to Soros, are the keys to ending the threat of jihadist-inspired terrorism. It is the United States that is the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared. “The rest of the world dances to the tune the United States is playing, and if that continues too long we are in danger of destroying our civilization. Changing the attitude and policies of the United States remains my top priority.”

The self-proclaimed Soros “god” is dead wrong. Global jihad is the primary danger today to Western civilization, not American efforts to defeat it. Soros wrongly assumes that jihadism is entirely a situational ideology that can be defeated with more economic opportunities and a more humble America, rather than one rooted in the fundamental tenets of sharia law. Success is what fuels the recruiting of more fighters to ISIS’s cause. And as long as we do not wage war on ISIS with the objective of complete victory, ISIS’s ranks will continue to swell.

When Soros has not been busy trying to neuter the United States in the face of the global jihadist threat, he has turned his focus to Europe and Israel.

“Islamophobia in Europe is an affront to inherent European values,” Soros tweeted. His concept of “European values” is that Europe agree to accept at least one million so-called “refugees” annually. The “refugees” would be free to go wherever they choose. And he wants the EU to provide nearly $17,000 a year for each of the first two years to support each “refugee.”

If some European countries want to protect their national sovereignty and borders, and resist shelling out billions of dollars in welfare payments to self-proclaimed “refugees,” that would amount to Islamophobia as far as Soros is concerned. “Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle,” Soros wrote in response to concerns raised by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

you should probably worry more about the vile Sheldon Nadelson and koch brothers.

January 5, 2016
Joseph Klein

gs.jpg

you should probably worry more about the vile Sheldon Nadelson and koch brothers.

Sure because Nazi Boy is one of yours.

January 5, 2016
Joseph Klein

gs.jpg

They are indeed vile, but they don't have warrants out for their arrests, nor did they make their billions by raping the public employee pension funds as did soros. In the dictionary definition of evil is his picture.

Forum List

Back