Left's Next Target After "Gay Marriage"

i am still betting they will demand all new construction/and current public buildings have at least 4 restrooms to choose from, and if a male feels like a woman, he will be allowed to use the ladies room.

The next time I'm standing in a freaking long line for the women's room, I'm declaring a 'gender fluid' moment and waltzing right in to use the men's room!

I doubt anyone will complain. And it won't be because the men will be turned on by it.

I'd bitch long and loud if a guy walked into a women's room to use it.

And yes, marriage being redefined from one man/one woman will render marriage meaningless . . . which is what they want.

how exactly is your marriage affected by others? be precise.

If anyone can marry anyone, it becomes meaningless, it will disappear. High divorce rates among heteros has already made a mockery of it and knocked it down a considerable chunk.

And yes, marriage being redefined from one man/one woman will render marriage meaningless . . . which is what they want.

how exactly is your marriage affected by others? be precise.

If anyone can marry anyone, it becomes meaningless, it will disappear. High divorce rates among heteros has already made a mockery of it and knocked it down a considerable chunk.

look how you now weasel to deflect onto hetero divorce rates when your statement clearly blames a changed definition.

if your marriage is unable to stand on its own two feet without clinging to a state definition, then it's your own failure.

the state license can be acquired by any loving couple who want to ceremoniously commit.

BFD, whiner. :rolleyes:

i am still betting they will demand all new construction/and current public buildings have at least 4 restrooms to choose from, and if a male feels like a woman, he will be allowed to use the ladies room.

The next time I'm standing in a freaking long line for the women's room, I'm declaring a 'gender fluid' moment and waltzing right in to use the men's room!

I doubt anyone will complain. And it won't be because the men will be turned on by it.

Oh, I know. And that is the basic difference between a men's room and a women's room. If you walked into a men's room you might, and it is a might, get a couple of glances and that would be it. We would assume the line was too long in the women's room, give a shrug and forget it. At most, we'd mention it as an aside when we got back to wherever we were before going. This, I think, is because a men's room is extremely private. Men don't get into conversations unless we know the person very well, we don't make small talk, we don't make eye contact, we go in - do our business - and leave. If a man ever suggested that his friend should accompany him to the men's room he would get a very strange look and told "no". It isn't a social experience.

So...you'd rather this transgendered individual used the men's room?

nicole-maines-transgender-teen.jpg

As a point to show you:
upload_2015-7-6_13-56-49.png
upload_2015-7-6_13-57-24.png

Where both born female.... So these two guys would have to use the ladies.

As a point to show you:
View attachment 43945View attachment 43947

Where both born female.... So these two guys would have to use the ladies.

Nope, I'm all for the miniscule percentage of freaks of nature having their own rest rooms.

Supporters of same-sex marriage may think they’re simply making the world a fairer and more equal place, but they are unwittingly helping the radical left destroy marriage and the family. Many proponents of same-sex marriage argue that they won’t harm the institution of marriage because heterosexual couples will still be allowed to marry. But professor and author Paul Kengor cautions that same-sex marriage will, in fact, harm marriage as an institution by redefining it so totally as to render it meaningless.

Step 2 Left s next target after gay marriage

The ultimate target is children. This gay agenda...What if it's not only an attack on home and family,but...what if they are prepping society step by step for adult-child sex?! This is an outrage! I mean, the problem is, they're not educating them on the "dangers"; they are teaching them that sex at a young age is acceptable in virtually any context. How is this progress? How is this liberty? It only destroys the minds.

A very ridiculous slippery slope OP. The "Gay Agenda" is about personal liberty and two people making a commitment to each other. The great threat to marriage as an institution is the power elite - Reagan, Trump, Gingrich and many more so-called conservatives have been divorced, yet that seems to not faze the social conservatives.

Supporters of same-sex marriage may think they’re simply making the world a fairer and more equal place, but they are unwittingly helping the radical left destroy marriage and the family. Many proponents of same-sex marriage argue that they won’t harm the institution of marriage because heterosexual couples will still be allowed to marry. But professor and author Paul Kengor cautions that same-sex marriage will, in fact, harm marriage as an institution by redefining it so totally as to render it meaningless.

The ultimate target is children. This gay agenda...What if it's not only an attack on home and family,but...what if they are prepping society step by step for adult-child sex?! This is an outrage! I mean, the problem is, they're not educating them on the "dangers"; they are teaching them that sex at a young age is acceptable in virtually any context. How is this progress? How is this liberty? It only destroys the minds.

Love it, they're destroying the family and marriage.

One of the biggest things that appears to have destroyed the family is actually the view of the "perfect family" that existed in the 1950s and 1960s. It meant people believed their marriage would be beautiful and perfect, when it didn't appear like that then they would get divorced because it didn't.

That's not the whole thing.

People say gay marriage is destroying marriage. Seeing that 50% of marriages end in divorce, you'd have to assume that straight people are perfectly good and fine at destroying the institution of marriage themselves.

But hey, who blames themselves for problems.

Gays caused global warming.
Blacks caused the recession.
Hispanics cause volcanoes to erupt.

Yep, you go it, it's never white people's fault, it's everyone else's fault that other stuff happens.

If the next target is adult-child sex, straight, white males should be very happy since they do most of the molesting.

Many proponents of same-sex marriage argue that they won’t harm the institution of marriage because heterosexual couples will still be allowed to marry. But professor and author Paul Kengor cautions that same-sex marriage will, in fact, harm marriage as an institution by redefining it so totally as to render it meaningless.
If marriage becomes meaningless, why wouldn't the cause be the disposable marriages of so many heterosexual celebrities?

Marriage is already dead in America. As you point out, about half or more wind up in divorce court. Just wait to see these numbers explode with gays.

Marriage is now just a money game. How many state perks can we attain through marriage, or what rich sugar daddy or mommy can I marry to have it made?

Marriage now has to spiritual meaning. Now it's just a Marxist economic climb to the top of personal convenience and happiness.
Just like they exploded over the last ten years in Massachusetts? Oh, wait, Mass has a much lower divorce rate and more long, successful marriages than any of the states that banned gay marriage until two weeks ago. But, don't let the facts get in your way.

10 Least Divorced States in America - TheStreet

The Most Divorced States in America - TheStreet

What if the next target is forcing you into a gay marriage!? :eek:

Pardon me if I don't get all pissed off over some lame hypotheticals.

That's an outrage!

Rabble. Rabble rabble rabble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back