Left's Hypocrisy Over Chick-Fil-A

You do realize your grandchildren will look back, after gays are totally accepted, and will be as embarrassed as you would be if a picture of your grandfather in Klan robes popped up.

Not really. The disgust for man on man sex knows no time limits.

Been that way forever.

You see, this is where you guys out yourselves.

I'm always amused by homophobes who can't stop talking about Man on Man sex.
....Well, except for Ricky "The Spaz" Santorum.....who's a bigger-fan o'.....

.....man-on-dog sex.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

You do realize your grandchildren will look back, after gays are totally accepted, and will be as embarrassed as you would be if a picture of your grandfather in Klan robes popped up.

Been that way forever.

Why are you obsessed with what gays get up to? Jealous?

Been that way forever.

Why are you obsessed with what gays get up to? Jealous?

A Puritan is someone who lives in mortal fear that someone might be enjoying himself.

Not seeing a problem here. If you don't want people spray-painting your property, don't support hate.

Seems simple enough.

Can you show me where the First Amendment guarantees your right to deface and destroy property? Kthnxbai.

Who was talking about the first amendment?

Unlike you, I don't check a piece of paper to determine right or wrong.
Your contempt for the Constitution is noted, and is not at all surprising.
Chik-Fil-A supports hate. They deserve what they get.
They're getting a boatload of money, thanks to the left's kollektive hissy-fit.

Congratulations. You're helping fund the causes you despise.

Good job, asshat! :clap2:

Not seeing a problem here. If you don't want people spray-painting your property, don't support hate.

Seems simple enough.

Can you show me where the First Amendment guarantees your right to deface and destroy property? Kthnxbai.

Right after you show us the part that says that a whole segment of society can be discriminated again just because you don't like them.

You seem to be more than a little confused. The only cause I've supported in this is free speech.

Seems simple enough.

You really wrote this.

A wonderful example of the low life in this country.

Been that way forever.

You see, this is where you guys out yourselves.

I'm always amused by homophobes who can't stop talking about Man on Man sex.

It's kind of like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about Steak. And describing it in the most graphic terms.

Why is there never the same level of disgust about woman on woman sex? It's like half the gay folks don't actually ever exist in your calculations.

LOL Joe, it's because women are cute. But that is lost on fags such as yourself.

Well, we'll get that called hate speech soon enough... and send you to tolerance camp.

Will you sew a lemonade colored triangle on our uniforms ?

Naw, that's what your sort does...

I dont have Klan robes, but Harry Truman and Robert Byrd do and so do a whooole lot of democrats.....

Well, we'll get that called hate speech soon enough... and send you to tolerance camp.

Yep proud indeed
Wildest Gay Pride Parade Pictures - chicagotribune.com

The same constitution that said a black person was 3/5th of a white man.. I think my contempt for it is justified.

[

Actually, people who are in marketting know this whole thing is a disaster for Chik-Fil-A.

They know while Mike Huckabee made himself more popular over this, in the end, their company has been branded as "Hate Chicken".

I dont have Klan robes, but Harry Truman and Robert Byrd do and so do a whooole lot of democrats.....

Harry was the guy who stood up to the Klan. That's what the Strom Thurmond things was about in 1948. And you know who welcomed Strom with open arms after that disgrace, right?

Right minded people will still be going after Hate-Fil-A long after the Bubba Rednecks have found something else to stick in their fat pieholes...

Your boy is so on the wrong side of history... He's up there with George Wallace standing in the School Doorway...

:lol: You people have the attention span of a gnat. Another cause will come along shortly and you'll drop your chicken crusade like a hot rock.

The same constitution that said a black person was 3/5th of a white man.. I think my contempt for it is justified.
You know that's been changed, right? It was in all the papers.
[

Actually, people who are in marketting know this whole thing is a disaster for Chik-Fil-A.

They know while Mike Huckabee made himself more popular over this, in the end, their company has been branded as "Hate Chicken".
Uh huh. People who are in marketing know all kinds of things that have no basis in reality. :lol:

You know...just like liberals.

I still think it's hilarious that you bozos are shocked and appalled to discover a Christian doesn't support gay marriage. Really, you guys THAT dumb? :lmao:

[

Uh huh. People who are in marketing know all kinds of things that have no basis in reality. :lol:

I still think it's hilarious that you bozos are shocked and appalled to discover a Christian doesn't support gay marriage. Really, you guys THAT dumb? :lmao:

funny, i know a lot of normal christians who think it's a sin to cast aspersions at any of G-d's children.

i don't think G-d is a bigot

When Sean Penn and Oliver Stone visited our sworn enemies in Iran and Venezuela calling those Human Rights violators great leaders, the left was silent. Where were their calls to boycott his movies? Which city said NO to his movies being show in there city?

NONE, because they are hypocrites!

What I want to know is if they wont buy chicken from a Restaurant chain because it's owner believed Homosexuality is a sin, then are they going to stop buying gas since so much of it comes from Countries that Put Homosexuals to death?

me thinks No

funny, i know a lot of normal christians who think it's a sin to cast aspersions at any of G-d's children.

I agree, the problem is the Bible was wrote by Flawed, Bigoted Men not God. Whether you believe in it or not.

Gays are sinners.

And so am I. And so are you. And so are we all.

That's what the Bible says. No sin is worse than any other.

Don't blame Jesus for your bigotry... Jesus never talked about homosexuality.

To the point, I'm sure that a lot of CEO's have a lot of bigotries, but most of them are smart enough not to display them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back