Left's Hypocrisy Over Chick-Fil-A

You and your irrational hatred of Mormons have no room to be talking about bigotry.

Um, I've given reasons I dislike Mormons. The brainwashing, the shunning the fraud, the fact the founders were all pedophiles.

Jospeh Smith was the David Koresh of 1844. Oh, wait, you wingnuts all think Crazy Dave was a martyr... what's the world coming to if a Prophet can't bang a teenager for Jay-a-zus!
I've never given my views on Koresh. I'm responsible only for the things I say, not the things your bigotry says I say.

I point out the right wing tried to make a martyr out of Koresh at the time.

I just ask, what is the difference between him and Joseph Smith?

They both had private armies, they both were banging little girls and they were both talking to God.

The real difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra Crispy!!! (just keeping on a chicken-place theme here.)

And you're STILL acting surprised at the guy's statement!

Really, just how dumb are you? :lol:

I wasn't surprised at all. I knew about Dan Cathy and his homophobic bigotry long before this came up. He's been on the radar for a long time. This is just the first time he was dumb enough to get into visual firing range...
Really? You knew about it before you knew about it?

:lmao:

I used to get into arguments with the whacks on TownHall about this over a year ago, so yeah, I was aware of Dan Cathy. This is just the first time his hate has gotten a wider audience.

Depends on what you count, doesn't it?

Who by your definition was a "Good President"? Do you think Clinton was a Good president? Because all the things you whine about Obama not accomplishing, Clinton managed in spades.

Do you think Bush-43 was a good president? He had a lot of the same problems Obama had.
Clinton was okay, though the economy he inherited had a lot to do with is success.

Bush did surprisingly well, considering the terrorist attacks on the US and the fact that he didn't use his veto pen nearly often enough.

So in short, you can make excuses to explain away stuff you don't like, but criticize when Obama's supporters do the same, interesting.

Frankly, I was willing to consider another Republican this time, but you all nominated Romney, so that ended that discussion.
Uh huh. Obama supporters "doing the same thing" usually involves ignoring vast amounts of reality.
Nothing to do with IMA's original question, though.

Do you really think the Noah story is true, despite all the scientific implausibility of it? A wooden boat built with Bronze age technology that could survive a world-wide flood, and hold one million animal species?

Of course, even if you ignore the logistics of it, Noah's God is not a God any of us would want to worship. His go to solution was to kill everyone in the world because they disappointed him.

When I was 11, I asked the nun, "Why did God drown the babies?"

She screeched "Because they were WIIIIIIIICKED!"

Now, if you can come up with an answer that sounds less retarded than that, have at it.
Honestly, it really doesn't matter to me either way. I'll ask God when I see Him, assuming I care about the answer at that point.

Boy, that's a cop-out. It seems to me that you want to hold Gays to God's rules, but not want to hold God to his own rules...
God's rules apply to everyone, gay or straight.

Gays are sinners.

I'm a sinner.

You're a sinner.

God makes no distinction between sins. None are worse than any other.

Last edited:
Um, I've given reasons I dislike Mormons. The brainwashing, the shunning the fraud, the fact the founders were all pedophiles.

Jospeh Smith was the David Koresh of 1844. Oh, wait, you wingnuts all think Crazy Dave was a martyr... what's the world coming to if a Prophet can't bang a teenager for Jay-a-zus!
I've never given my views on Koresh. I'm responsible only for the things I say, not the things your bigotry says I say.

I point out the right wing tried to make a martyr out of Koresh at the time.

I just ask, what is the difference between him and Joseph Smith?

They both had private armies, they both were banging little girls and they were both talking to God.

The real difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra Crispy!!! (just keeping on a chicken-place theme here.)
Yeah.

But I'd better not point out Bill Ayers' past and connections to Obama, right?
I wasn't surprised at all. I knew about Dan Cathy and his homophobic bigotry long before this came up. He's been on the radar for a long time. This is just the first time he was dumb enough to get into visual firing range...
Really? You knew about it before you knew about it?

:lmao:

I used to get into arguments with the whacks on TownHall about this over a year ago, so yeah, I was aware of Dan Cathy. This is just the first time his hate has gotten a wider audience.
And the idiots just made aware of it were surprised...why, exactly?

God's rules apply to everyone, gay or straight.

Gays are sinners.

I'm a sinner.

You're a sinner.

God makes no distinction between sins. None are worse than any other.

I don't think there is a God, at least not the Bible God.

But by your definition, and eternal, immortal, omnipotent and omniscietn being who rules over an entire UNIVERSE is simply not going to be caring what kind of sex I am having.

And loving someone is not a sin.

:lol: Is that really the best you got?

Lame.

Just another liberal using "gay" as an attempt at insult. I doubt they even realize their intolerance.
"But some of my best friends are gay!!"

That's the usual response when their homophobia is pointed out.
Jesus only hung around with guys.
Jesus wore a dress.
Jesus only banged a woman once to see if he'd like it (he didn't).
Jesus was caring and kind.
All the paintings of Jesus portray him as a gay man.
He rode that gay pride symbol of antiquity, the donkey.
Judas probably outted Jesus and that's why he was killed.
There is actually NO proof that jesus even existed.

Chick-fil-A, Mayor Vincent Gray, and ‘Hate Speech’

Posted by Humberto Fontova
Aug 13th, 2012

---

Washington D.C’s black mayor is a prominent patron of his hometown restaurant/bookstore Busboys and Poets, billed by its owner as “The Cultural Hub of the Black Community,” and known as “a haven for writers, thinkers and performers from America’s progressive social and political movements.”

This restaurant features posters of Che Guevara on its walls and Che Guevara’s books in its adjoining bookstore. Busboys and Poets also sponsors tours of Cuba in partnership with Castro’s Stalinist regime. Every penny spent by Mayor Gray’s starry-eyed constituents on these Potemkin tours lands in the pockets of the only regime in the Western Hemisphere to herd thousands of men and boys into forced labor camps at Soviet-bayonet point for the crime of fluttering their eyelashes, flapping their hands and talking with a lisp. Every penny spent in Cuba by these progressive writers and artists enriches the only regime in the Western Hemisphere to fuel bonfires with Orwell’s Animal Farm, The UN Declaration of Human Rights and the writings of Martin Luther King Jr.

“Work Will Make Men Out of You” read the sign at the Cuban prison-camp’s gate where tens of thousands of Cuban gays, suspected gays, “longhaired heepees”s and religious youths were jailed and tortured for years. The sign was prominent right over the barbed wire and next to the Soviet-trained machine gunners posted on the watchtowers. The initials for these camps were UMAP, not GULAG, but the conditions were quite similar.

When patronizing Busboys and Poets black Mayor Vincent Gray and his black and “progressive” constituents also reward a purveyor of the following sentiments:

---
Chick-fil-A, Mayor Vincent Gray, and ‘Hate Speech’ | FrontPage Magazine

So far the past year the gay folks have been focused on Chik-Fi-La. Their goal: To shut down all the Chik-Fi-La's.

Just what this country needs more folks on unemployment because this country lacks in it.

Forum List

Back