Left’s angst grows over Obama’s shift: So the Extreme Left wing that controls the

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Dems now throwing a tantrum because the ONE is moving to the center......Someone explain to me how they figure obama has moved from his extreme left wing position to the center of anything?

Left

Last edited:
Dems s now throwing a tantrum because the ONE is moving to the center......Someone explain to me how they figure obama has moved from his extreme left wing position to the center of anything?

Left

OK, you have identified a weakness in the left's voting bloc. Now try to find a candidate that can exploit it. And no, the Donald and Caribou Barbie are not options.

Republicans and democrats agreed on 99% of the budget, they all seem awfully close to me.

Dems s now throwing a tantrum because the ONE is moving to the center......Someone explain to me how they figure obama has moved from his extreme left wing position to the center of anything?

Left

OK, you have identified a weakness in the left's voting bloc. Now try to find a candidate that can exploit it. And no, the Donald and Caribou Barbie are not options.

If you haven't figured out by now that Trump and Palin have been dangling in front of MSNBC for the past 3 years like shiny objects used to distract a toddler, then you're either Chris Matthews or retarded.

Left

If you haven't figured out by now that Trump and Palin have been dangling in front of MSNBC for the past 3 years like shiny objects used to distract a toddler, then you're either Chris Matthews or retarded.

.....or I am Mitt Romney

.....or I am Mitt Romney

I haven't heard Romney babbling about Palin since 2008, or drooling on himself over any of Trump's remarks.

Are you sure you're not full-o-shit this morning?

Go take your AM constitutional: No doubt it will clear your mind.

.....or I am Mitt Romney

I haven't heard Romney babbling about Palin since 2008, or drooling on himself over any of Trump's remarks.

Are you sure you're not full-o-shit this morning?

Go take your AM constitutional: No doubt it will clear your mind.

OK, this is only MY opinion, but the timing of Mitt's announcement was predicated on the expsoure that the Donald was getting, so there you have it.

Dems now throwing a tantrum because the ONE is moving to the center......Someone explain to me how they figure obama has moved from his extreme left wing position to the center of anything?

Left

only rightwing extremists think he was ever far left wing. let me know when he doesn't give the repubs what they're stamping their feet for and you can discuss his position. until you do that, you aren't really up to this discussion.

Left

By comparison to the corporocentric positions of the GOP, perhaps?

You see, lad, the Dems don't have to move their position at all to appear to be moving further left of the GOP.

Dems now throwing a tantrum.....
A tantrum?? :eusa_eh:

Hell.....nobody can out-tantrum a White Winger (who's agenda has been exposed)!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsBvkfQKUw&feature=related]YouTube - Unedited Tea Party Protestor in Cleveland, Ohio.[/ame]​

Left

You see, lad, the Dems don't have to move their position at all to appear to be moving further left of the GOP.

What a Partisan Hack you are, lad.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, Dems have never heard of GE or GM.

Left

only rightwing extremists think he was ever far left wing. let me know when he doesn't give the repubs what they're stamping their feet for and you can discuss his position. until you do that, you aren't really up to this discussion.

In case you hadn't noticed I'll clue you in its the extremists on the left that are throwing the tantrum over Obama moving to the center... I would just like to know what center they are crying about because clearly its not the Political center of our nation.

Left

No doubt.

One guy (with a banner) can throw a 'Bagger-herd into

FULL-BLOWN-TANTRUM mode!

crack_glass.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q7XH8lfGMc&feature=related]YouTube - Teabaggers can't handle a little dissent[/ame]​

Left

In case you hadn't noticed I'll clue you in its the extremists on the left that are throwing the tantrum over Obama moving to the center...
Yeah.....you....and, one columnist.

wow.

106.gif

Forum List

Back