Leftover ham becomes three meat pizza

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...oh yeah!
Started thinking about what can I do with leftover ham other than the usual...then I thought I also have some leftover uncooked bacon from making saltimbocca...ham...bacon...heeeey...add some diced pepperoni..some spinach...onion.... PIZZA!!!

Hopefully your prosciutto wasn't too tough and chewy..

Nah I used bacon. And I never make it chewy. I always brown up bacon and then put in the onions. Bacon is never going to get crisp with watery ingredients in the pan.
I do like prosciutto, but honestly I like the smokiness of the bacon better and use it more often.

...oh yeah!
Started thinking about what can I do with leftover ham other than the usual...then I thought I also have some leftover uncooked bacon from making saltimbocca...ham...bacon...heeeey...add some diced pepperoni..some spinach...onion.... PIZZA!!!
Sounds really salty....hope you got lots of your beer.

...oh yeah!
Sounds really salty....hope you got lots of your beer.

Aye...but it's ok in moderation...

Edit: both! :D

...oh yeah!
As I post this I have a homemade split pea soup brewing with our leftover ham.
Damn...it smells good.
About to pull the bone out and cut last of meat to put back in.
Below zero out and hot soup and bread. Better pour some wine too.

00EDB7B9-22A5-4F23-B5D4-0905B2A42482.jpeg

Forum List

Back