Leftists War on Women Continues

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Under Islamist Pressure, Women’s Equality Article Removed From New Egyptian Constitution…

Via AINA:

Members of the Constituent Assembly agreed last week to remove a proposed article which provided some constitutional support for gender equality — provided that such equality did not violate the provisions of Islamic Sharia law.

The episode showed the ability of both liberals and ultra-conservative Salafis to stamp their mark on a constitution-writing process dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Secularists had objected to women’s rights being made conditional on Sharia.

Salafi forces, meanwhile, believed that openly granting the right of gender equality without restrictions was a Western idea that would endanger the provisions of Sharia, and would encourage secularists to challenge laws permitting polygamy or change Sharia-compliant inheritance laws.

Removing the article was thus seen as a compromise between the two bitterly opposed factions.

Read more:
Under Islamist Pressure, Women’s Equality Article Removed From New Egyptian Constitution… | Weasel Zippers

Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt. He treats them like a friendly government when they are nothing but terrorists.

I don't believe we should allow more Muslims to immigrate here simply because they cannot separate church and state. They want their religion to be the law of the land. If they are the majority in any democratic country, they will vote to rule by Sharia law. Their own radical ways have ruined their country and they'll spread like cancer.

Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt. He treats them like a friendly government when they are nothing but terrorists.

I don't believe we should allow more Muslims to immigrate here simply because they cannot separate church and state. They want their religion to be the law of the land. If they are the majority in any democratic country, they will vote to rule by Sharia law. Their own radical ways have ruined their country and they'll spread like cancer.

How does he treat them like a friendly government?

Really? How did Obama support the Muslim Brotherhood? Got a link to something other than a right wingnut bullshit support site?

BTW.............ever been around actual Muslims? I have. Places like Dubai UAE, Jiddah Saudi Arabia.

Take your bigoted fear elsewhere and quit watching FAUX Nooze. It's rotting your brain.

oh, the

Bjivy.jpg

Ummm.... excuse me, but the person in your avatar was just as guilty of coddling the Egyptians and other ME governments. Let us not forget - ever - that Reagan began arming those folks over there so that we didn't have to face Russian tanks. And what he started, bin Laden brought back to us.

And then, in an move that defied all logic, Dubya Bush ignored budget requests and security warnings about al-Qaeda and even went so far as to call it "swatting flies" while simultaneously invading Iraq because he didn't like Saddam's statue.

In the space of 2 Republican presidents, we have created a thousand bin Ladens. Don't give us any crap about Obama until you know what it is that we have done in that area since 1947.

way to fear 0.8% of the population(2010 numbers).

Islamicists fundmentalists are Leftists?

:lol:

That's got to be about the most retarded thing I've ever read.

You cannnot possible be THAT stupid.

way to fear 0.8% of the population(2010 numbers).

And that's the other half of the current level of ignorance. Understand that only a small percentage of the entire Muslim world interpret Sharia law as the fundamentalists do. Their goal is to install a world-wide caliphate. Saying that all Muslims ascribe to this is like looking at the Westboro Baptist Church and saying that's what Christianity is.

Fear and ignorance are wonderful tools to persuade the masses.

Forum List

Back