Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!

What a stupid idea. Why would we do that?

So that gun manufacturers can make more money. Duh.

Have you ever actually been diagnosed as stupid? No one is advocating anything like this. You and your hand need to get a room

Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting.

easy ... the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom.

es

No one had a gun to fight back because "the dems MADE RW's join the NRA and fight tooth and nail for assault rifle freedom."

You're going to have to walk me through the logic of how you came to that.

Have you mentioned to your drug dealer yet how making guns illegal would make it impossible to get them?
Liar kazzer, an armed police officer on campus had a gun.

Look at that, your thread falls apart.

imageedit_3595_3517398506.jpg

Obviously, Clint Eastwood would never have said that stupid shit. First of all, he's a pro-gun libertarian. Second of all, that cartoon is just stupid. You actually liked that?
Maybe................maybe not................and yeah..............I LIKED IT.............was enough to get your liberal panties in a wad now wasn't it.

I'm a leftist? LOL. Haven't been reading the thread, have you? Or my post where I said Clint is a pro-gun libertarian.

The cartoon is completely confusing because the top apparently refers to government while the bottom to people. I get it's trying to be pro-gun rights now, but wow, it's confusing

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

No, the Shooter does.

The Shooter owes us an explanation for why he did it.

The leftists owe us an explanation for why they stopped everyone from stopping him.

Different question. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't really. That was pretty obvious
Why did he do it, you ask?

MAGA, baby!

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...

NOPE!

There is no federal law banning teachers or security guards from carrying guns in public elementary or public high schools...

Those are state or local laws, if there are any....that means the local voters decided to do such, if there are any that actually prevent it....is my understanding.

The federal laws do not permit students from bringing guns on school grounds, or establishments that are in the 1 mile surrounding public zone but not any private property. of which licenses to carry in those zones are permitted..

so, I CALL HOGWASH! Unless you can prove otherwise! ;)

You got it, my dear.

"The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25). The law applies to public, private, and parochial elementary schools and high schools."

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia

Even though you're wrong, I don't get your argument how that lets leftists off the hook because you are fighting for schools to be gun free zones at every level.

Are you going to admit you were wrong now?

So in your perfect world the killer should have been able to waltz into the school, an AR15 in one hand and a Glock in the other,

and no one should have had the right to confront him.

fuckinay, that is some crazy shit right there.

How could you possibly come to that conclusion without being mentally ill?

I like when people every so often quote NYCryBaby so I see his post and it reminds me why I have him on ignore.

Almost always, I only put malignant posters on ignore. The race whores, like JoeB and JakeStarkey, the ones like RightWinger and Franco who go after my family, that sort of thing. Leftists always go after the women, have you noticed that? RW my daughter and Franco my mother and sister. NYCryBaby is the only one I have on ignore for just being relentlessly inane. But he's just so damned determine to prove it
LOL

Thanks for revealing that you’re lying about having him on ignore. Had you really had him on ignore, you still wouldn’t see his posts even when someone else quotes him.

Shows how mentally sick you are, pretending to have posters on ignore. :badgrin:

Too bad you can’t answer this post, huh? Since you’re pretending to have me on ignore too. :lol:

Maybe every kid can be given a gun when they enter fifth grade. That way when school shootings happen, everyone can unload on the "shooter" and we can have 5 - 10 times as many casualties!!
I'm sure you'd get wood if that happened.

Please refrain from fantasizing about my penis. You're in danger of making me violently ill.

JakeStarkey's seen it and he said there's nothing worth fantasizing about

You’re lying kazzing again. Someone did have a gun and it didn’t prevent a crazed shooter from shooting over 30 people.
Sure they did.
There was an armed police officer at the school, ya moron. He just wasn’t at the right place at the right time.

Please refrain from fantasizing about my penis. You're in danger of making me violently ill.

Who? I don't fraternize with men in that way. If you do, that's totally fine; it's your right to love whom you choose. But I'm not into that kinda thing. Whatever gay social circles you frequent are your own, and do not extend to me.

NOPE!

There is no federal law banning teachers or security guards from carrying guns in public elementary or public high schools...

Those are state or local laws, if there are any....that means the local voters decided to do such, if there are any that actually prevent it....is my understanding.

The federal laws do not permit students from bringing guns on school grounds, or establishments that are in the 1 mile surrounding public zone but not any private property. of which licenses to carry in those zones are permitted..

You got it, my dear.

"The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25). The law applies to public, private, and parochial elementary schools and high schools."

Even though you're wrong, I don't get your argument how that lets leftists off the hook because you are fighting for schools to be gun free zones at every level.

Hey, Bush Sr. is the one that signed it into law. How is that "leftist"?

Conservatives and Trump made their very first piece of major legislation passed, giving the mentally ill the right to buy guns.

The law repealed was Unconstitutional. You want to limit people's rights? Do it in court. It was a flagrant violation of the fifth amendment protection of due process.

Should government employees be able to put your name in a database and thereby remove your right to trial by jury or requiring a warrant to search your home? Unless your answer is yes, cut the stupid shit.

I am totally in favor of going to court and removing the right of disturbed people to carry a gun, BTW, don't move on to your stupid next stupid leftist answer that I want crazy people to have guns. But waive someone's rights based on the opinion of a government employee? No way

NOPE!

You got it, my dear.

Hey, Bush Sr. is the one that signed it into law. How is that "leftist"?
Damn Rino’s — making conservatives look bad again.

Who? I don't fraternize with men in that way. If you do, that's totally fine; it's your right to love whom you choose. But I'm not into that kinda thing. Whatever gay social circles you frequent are your own, and do not extend to me.

Now you're going with a rendition of you're rubber and I'm glue. Just the type of thing I expected from you

that's president Bush 1, not Clinton

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

IT SAYS:

U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual....

teachers and security guards CAN BE AUTHORIZED, my dear!

so no, NOT ready to call uncle yet! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back