Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

Your constant lying makes people frustrated. How about you try thye truth for a change.
All I speak is truth. 100% of the time without exception.
Uh-huh, suuuure ya do
icon_rolleyes.gif

The funny part is - it took Obama 7 years to create a million jobs.
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

What's it going to take for left-wingers to have the balls to stand up to the gun grabbers?
The left doesn’t have “balls”. They believe in the collective. They follow the crowd like a bunch of dumb cows in a herd. They don’t even know why and they don’t care.
Funny chit coming from a Trumpette.

Trump, Limbaugh, Jones speak & you believe every word.

Oh go fuck yourself.

We had an assault weapon ban. Maybe you should pull your head our of your ignorant ask & see what they banned. The term "assault" rifle was defined in that bill & it talked about semi-automatic rifles.

Jesus fuck, you people are dumbasses.
That so called “assault weapons” made America more dangerous...
AR15s are just sporting rifles
What sport? Shooting children in a classroom?

What fucking sport do you need an AR-15? Is getting beered up & shooting tin cans a sport?
The ar15 is the most versatile firearm ever made, Easily the most popular hunting rifle made, It’s great for home protection/self-defense, It’s just the 223 Remington/5.56 basically, you know what that is don’t you? It’s a 22 caliber…
And it’s just fun to plink with, a great beginners sporting rifle.
By the way bathtubs kill more people than people useing Ar15’s...

You take that .22 rifle & I'll take an AR-15.

Lets stand 500 yards apart. You can have the first shot.

To say the AR16 5 is the same as a 22 rifle is really dumber than shit.
They’re both 22 caliber, obviously there’s a big difference between the .223/5.56 and 22lr, but you obviously don’t know the difference.
Did you read my post? Obviously not... lol

You made the claim they were the same.,

But being a lying fuck like you, you got caught & can't admit it.

You actually think you Trumpette gun toting know more about guns than every one else.

What fucking sport do you need an AR-15? Is getting beered up & shooting tin cans a sport?
The ar15 is the most versatile firearm ever made, Easily the most popular hunting rifle made, It’s great for home protection/self-defense, It’s just the 223 Remington/5.56 basically, you know what that is don’t you? It’s a 22 caliber…

They’re both 22 caliber, obviously there’s a big difference between the .223/5.56 and 22lr, but you obviously don’t know the difference.

You actually think you Trumpette gun toting know more about guns than every one else.
Where in the post does it say they are the same?

Lol
Do you even know what caliber Means?

“It’s a 22 caliber…”
The same?
Fuck face, you better get into some reading comprehension classes...

What's it going to take for left-wingers to have the balls to stand up to the gun grabbers?
The left doesn’t have “balls”. They believe in the collective. They follow the crowd like a bunch of dumb cows in a herd. They don’t even know why and they don’t care.

You're not wrong.

This thread bubbled back up --- SMH

It occurs to me that trying to sell "Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting" is much the same as trying to sell "women owe the rest of us an explanation for the Toronto car attack".

“It’s a 22 caliber…”
The same?
Fuck face, you better get into some reading comprehension classes...
What is the difference between a 22lr and .223?

Funny chit coming from a Trumpette.
That's why I have dozens of posts about how much I hated Donald Trump right here on USMB, right? Oops!
Trump, Limbaugh, Jones speak & you believe every word.
Well I'm on record bashing Trump. I've never listened to Limbaugh once. And I have no idea who "Jones" is (that's kind of a generic name friend...you might want to add more).

Do you realize that literally every time you speak, nothing but inaccurate information comes out?

He also thinks that an AR-15 is a better hunting rifle than a British 308 or a 30 ought 6.

He also thinks that an AR-15 is a better hunting rifle than a British 308 or a 30 ought 6.
What are we hunting?
A .308 win is better than either one of those by the way...

There is nothing funnier than when a progressive attempts to discuss firearms. :lmao:

(Psst....stupid....a fuck'n 9mm handgun is even better for hunting than a "British 308" :laugh:)

Here is the bottom line - hunting is almost exclusively about the scope that you place on the rifle. An AR-15 with the best scope available will far outperform anything else with iron sites (and vice versa). Nobody is taking a mile and half hunting shot, so bullet weight, bullet drop, etc. are not issues.

What are we hunting?

I liked my British 308. As far as hunting? Usually it was for deer and elk.

Prairie dogs on the other hand? Target practice with .357 hot loads. Hit 'em with one of those, and they turn into pink mist.

There is nothing funnier than when a progressive attempts to discuss firearms. :lmao:

(Psst....stupid....a fuck'n 9mm handgun is even better for hunting than a "British 308" :laugh:)

Here is the bottom line - hunting is almost exclusively about the scope that you place on the rifle. An AR-15 with the best scope available will far outperform anything else with iron sites (and vice versa). Nobody is taking a mile and half hunting shot, so bullet weight, bullet drop, etc. are not issues.

You think hunting is "almost exclusively about the scope"? Really? Because for me it was stopping power. I didn't want to have to take more than 1 shot to bring down an animal. And, you're right, hunting in Montana mountains, you're not gonna fire a mile and a half. Not only are the trees in the way, but chances are, the ridges would be as well.

I know a guy up here in western South Dakota that hunts mule deer with an ar chambered in 204 ruger. He had a quad by-pass some years back so can’t shoot anything with any recoil.
He has had 300+ yard drop in the tracks shots on both mule deer and antelope.
The 204 is perfectly legal up here because it has over a thousand foot pounds of energy...
Goes to show the only thing that matters with hunting is shot placement, everything else is secondary

What are we hunting?

I liked my British 308. As far as hunting? Usually it was for deer and elk.

Prairie dogs on the other hand? Target practice with .357 hot loads. Hit 'em with one of those, and they turn into pink mist.
Yes, if you know the rifle they are all good... shot placement is everything.
For dogs any flat shooting cartridge is great, I like .223s, 22-250s, 204s, 22 mags etc...

You think hunting is "almost exclusively about the scope"? Really? Because for me it was stopping power. I didn't want to have to take more than 1 shot to bring down an animal. And, you're right, hunting in Montana mountains, you're not gonna fire a mile and a half. Not only are the trees in the way, but chances are, the ridges would be as well.
Shot placement is far more important than “stopping power”...

You think hunting is "almost exclusively about the scope"? Really? Because for me it was stopping power. I didn't want to have to take more than 1 shot to bring down an animal.
What the hell are you hunting - a brontosaurus? I’ve never seen a round yet that won’t bring a deer down. You shoot anything between the eyes (even with a .22) and it’s going down.

Forum List

Back