Leftists never forgave Russia for dissolving the Soviet Union and ditching Communism

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Growing up, it was always right-wingers yelling about how much they hate Russia and the left saying they were overreacting and were a bunch of paranoid conspiracy freaks. The Soviet Union collapsed, split up into various countries, and Russia embraced capitalism. Now, the leftists HATE Russia all of a sudden and can't stop talking about them.

They voted Stalin "Time Life Man of the Year" and gave him nuclear secrets for the atomic bomb, except now Putin is the anti-Christ and controlling America.

1. Soviet Union consisted of 15 republics (Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova,...), Russia was only one of 15. Now all Russia haters love to substitute Soviet Union with Russia for some reason.
2. Putin is a good Orthodox Christian, attending the Liturgies and helping the churches.

Now a bit of education for ignorants:

upload_2018-10-13_18-33-30.png

And now why won't we make fun of those who think that "Russians elected Trump":

upload_2018-10-13_18-34-55.png

P.S. I was born and raised in USSR.

Last edited:
Oh, what a pile a BS ^. It doesn't even make sense to comment, except may be for a couple comments:
1. Soviet Union consisted of 15 republics (Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova,...), Russia was only one of 15. Now all Russia haters love to substitute Soviet Union with Russia for some reason.
2. Putin is a good Orthodox Christian, attending the Liturgies and helping the churches.

Now a bit of education for ignorants like OP:

View attachment 222476

View attachment 222477

Like I said, the Soviet Union collapsed. The countries split up. The left loved them when they were commies except hate a strong capitalistic leader like Putin.

Oh, what a pile a BS ^. It doesn't even make sense to comment, except may be for a couple comments:

Now a bit of education for ignorants like OP:

View attachment 222476

View attachment 222477

Like I said, the Soviet Union collapsed. The countries split up. The left loved them when they were commies except hate a strong capitalistic leader like Putin.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

Forum List

Back