Leftists & morons have succeeded with their drive for spikes in the minimum wage!

Short on time this morning so I stopped at McDonald's for breakfast.

Guess what I didn't see!

No teenage cashiers working for a buck on the weekend and no registers.

Guess what I did see!
4 brand new big screen touch kiosks.

The back of the restaurant appears to still be full of illegals or their children who can barely speak English though.

Congrats lefties! You have taken what used to be a milestone for teenagers, their first job, and destroyed it.

Went into Walmart fairly late tonight, they had zero check out stand open. I asked the guy at the self serve station why no registers were open. I was prepared to tell him to have someone to put the merchandise in my cart back. He checked me out and bagged everything at one of the self serve kiosk. I told him if I wanted to do their job I would put in an application. Our McDonalds remodeled but they still have registers, otherwise I'll go elsewhere.

I think there will be a backlash; especially from us older folks. But what happens when they all do it like self-serve gas stations?

I had less than a half basket and the guy that rang me up was having a hard time juggling it at the self serve. There just wasn't room to organize it and get it bagged.

You right wing nuts will never talk about the reality that the worker hasn't made an increase in over 35 years(dollars per capita) but the rich have gained 950% in their wealth.

How is this fair? Oh'yess, you worship the bastards as they offshore, outsource and sell our country down the river.

Fuck you tiger boy.

Just because your a loser, doesn't mean everyone is. You just can't stand the fact that rich people are smarter than you, otherwise you'd be rich, right????????????

You right wing nuts will never talk about the reality that the worker hasn't made an increase in over 35 years(dollars per capita) but the rich have gained 950% in their wealth.

How is this fair? Oh'yess, you worship the bastards as they offshore, outsource and sell our country down the river.

Fuck you tiger boy.

You want to talk about "reality", ScienceRocks? The "rich" made more gains under Barack Obama than they did under either of the Bush's or Reagan! Care to explain that?

Look! Another thread where a group of bitter losers line up to tell us how they worked so hard when they were kids! we needed this.

Being proud of your work ethic isn't being "bitter", Lone! I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't experienced the satisfaction one gets from doing a job well. It's not something you'll EVER get from being on the government dole!

Look! Another thread where a group of bitter losers line up to tell us how they worked so hard when they were kids! we needed this.

Being proud of your work ethic isn't being "bitter", Lone! I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't experienced the satisfaction one gets from doing a job well. It's not something you'll EVER get from being on the government dole!

OK chief. Thanks for the advice.

Forum List

Back