Leftists Force Northam Off His Own Election Victory Stage

Hardly a surprise that Fakey confuses Democracy with Mob Anarchy.
Your ilk were saying the TPM yelling at the town halls back in the summer of 2009, so your hypocrisy slip is showing as usual.

We're not the ones who supported the disruptions, but as you did, you should be copacetic with the Northam Fracas.
Yes, you did if you were TPM, and you were. You are happy to disrupt an opponent's meetings. We warned them at town hall in 2009, they still did it, and they were arrested.

Speaking up at meetings is a far cry from pushing a speaker of the stage.

You Leftwing Loonies are the out of control violent creeps.
Now you are shifting, are not you not. I am not left wing and you certainly are a far right wack.

So you agree the protesters should have been arrested if they "pushed" him off they stage.

Did they?
Like I said many times, it’s hilarious how lefties are terrified of the label of lefty.

We're not the ones who supported the disruptions, but as you did, you should be copacetic with the Northam Fracas.
Yes, you did if you were TPM, and you were. You are happy to disrupt an opponent's meetings. We warned them at town hall in 2009, they still did it, and they were arrested.

Now you are shifting, are not you not. I am not left wing and you certainly are a far right wack.

So you agree the protesters should have been arrested if they

You are a total leftwing hack, bub. The Northam protestors are the Left reaping what they have sewn. It's karma.
Is Northam a Leftie as well?
Many communists were killed in the USSR, Dufus.

You are a total leftwing hack, bub. The Northam protestors are the Left reaping what they have sewn. It's karma.

Yes, he supports the typical lefty agenda: climate change, abortion, high minimum wage, Obamacare etc.

huh? is your bot malfunctioning? What does that have to do with anything?

it was the answer to the question if he was a leftie. Lefties don't care who they hurt. It was very obvious.

Yes, he supports the typical lefty agenda: climate change, abortion, high minimum wage, Obamacare etc.
If he is a Lefty and the Lefties are going after him then that doesn't make much sense. Maybe it isn't as simple as you try and paint it. Maybe this whole team mentality isn't reality. Maybe our nation is comprised of hundreds of millions of people with diverse political viewpoints that don't all clump into two sides. The protestors were obviously passionate about the sanctuary city issue and were voicing their opinion to the newly elected governor. They were doing so because he had come out against sanctuary cities in the past and they want to see change. That kind of protest has been part of our political system since the beginning. The same thing happens on the "Right" I'm not sure what point you are trying to make

The Trump Administration just published a report that said man is the cause of climate change and its getting much worse and faster than expected.
This was put out by the few scientists not fired from the EPA. The rest were replaced by fossil fuel executives.
Your list of the “ lefty agenda” is supported by a high % of Americans.
What’s that have to do with the fascism exhibited by the left even among their own? Go start your own thread.

This isn’t special ed, I’m not going to explain the link anyone with a room temperature IQ understands.
I ask if Northam is a Leftie and you respond by saying that many commies were killed in the USSR... Ok genius. Great job in making a point... you're right, no explanation needed :cuckoo:

Your ilk were saying the TPM yelling at the town halls back in the summer of 2009, so your hypocrisy slip is showing as usual.

Because you a far right winger thinks any one to your left is a lefty. You are crazy. And, yes, karma happened in VA tuesday.

If he is a Lefty and the Lefties are going after him then that doesn't make much sense. Maybe it isn't as simple as you try and paint it. Maybe this whole team mentality isn't reality. Maybe our nation is comprised of hundreds of millions of people with diverse political viewpoints that don't all clump into two sides. The protestors were obviously passionate about the sanctuary city issue and were voicing their opinion to the newly elected governor. They were doing so because he had come out against sanctuary cities in the past and they want to see change. That kind of protest has been part of our political system since the beginning. The same thing happens on the "Right" I'm not sure what point you are trying to make

You clearly haven't been paying attention. Identity politics are causing internecine warfare within the Prog-Lefty faction. It's a ginormous "Whose The Biggest Victim" cage match.

Makes ya wonder how he won by such a large margin.
dude, with everything we've learned about rigging things by the left, I have no doubt, the vote was tampered with bigly!!

This isn’t special ed, I’m not going to explain the link anyone with a room temperature IQ understands.
I ask if Northam is a Leftie and you respond by saying that many commies were killed in the USSR... Ok genius. Great job in making a point... you're right, no explanation needed :cuckoo:
it was exactly on point. if you don't like analogies oh well. it was very clear his point. you are the one with the
cuckoo.gif

Just thought, or maybe you don't know that communism existed in the USSR. so you really would be
cuckoo.gif

dude, with everything we've learned about rigging things by the left, I have no doubt, the vote was tampered with bigly!!
So when democrats win, the vote is rigged but when republicans win its a fair election.
Deplorable logic.
Yet there’s incontrovertible proof the Russians helped Trump win last year in a REAL rigged election. Reality always slaps you in the face.

You clearly haven't been paying attention. Identity politics are causing internecine warfare within the Prog-Lefty faction. It's a ginormous "Whose The Biggest Victim" cage match.
What have I not been paying attention to? I agree, identity politics, is amongst the most heated and controversial of topics in many different areas. Groups of people are very passionate to fight for their agenda if they feel they are disadvantaged or treated unfairly under the law. Whats new? Its not really a left or right issue. Why can't you just take each issue at face value and not bring in the "Team" or party aspect? There is no point in doing that.

So when democrats win, the vote is rigged but when republicans win its a fair election.
Deplorable logic.
Yet there’s incontrovertible proof the Russians helped Trump win last year in a REAL rigged election. Reality always slaps you in the face.
when the voting board identifies many different demoloser fraud, well yeah! especially after I watch a tape of the winner being pushed off stage by the supposed people who voted for him. WTF!

And BTW, Russia? nope.

The left keep people from speaking at their own event and the usual leftist suspects defend it.

Yep, the fascism is strong in Leftism.
I don't like disruptive protests, but I also can't deny that without those types of actions then things like women's suffrage and the civil rights movement probably would not have happened. Wouldn't you agree?

Oh blah blah blah. There are tons of Obabble holdovers in the executive branch busily undermining the Trump agenda.
The trump agenda is to dismantle the EPA so the fossil fuel industry can run climate policy you fuctard.
Real scientists don’t have political affiliation. They follow the science so your childish partisan reasoning is bullshit.

What a sorry little knigget you are. Go away.
Can’t handle the truth I see.

You haven't posted any truth. You've just spewed typical Prog Talking Points.

Congrats. You get a snausage, widdle doggie.
Trump / Pruitt isnt trying to dismantle the EPA?
They’re not installing fossil fuel CEO’s in the EPA?
Your media is keeping you dumb and that’s the way you like it.

You are making the flawed assumption that fossil fuels do not benefit humanity, so the rest of insinuations also pin the bogometer.

Deplorable logic.
when the voting board identifies many different demoloser fraud, well yeah! especially after I watch a tape of the winner being pushed off stage by the supposed people who voted for him. WTF!
There has been countless studies concerning voter fraud even going back to the Bush administration and they all concluded the same thing. Almost no voting fraud in this country. But you continue to spew your own false reality.
You’re a fucking liar and need to be called out.

Forum List

Back