Leftists Force Northam Off His Own Election Victory Stage

it's not a conspiracy, it's a mode of operation.

The Dems have thrown in with the open borders types, and they demand illegal immigration without consequence.
For some that’s true for some it’s not. I for one do not support open borders. So let’s stop playing the generalization games

Talking about the party, not any people in particular. Right now the dems are all in with the open borders thing.
I haven’t seen that... Who is talking about open borders? Link me

When you don't enforce immigration laws you are supporting open borders.

When you don't punish violators of immigration law you don't want to enforce them.

Logic chain is logical.
That’s not an honest statement and you are mischaracterizing the position of the Left. If somebody doesn’t support deporting millions of people that doesn’t mean they support open borders. You are pushing an entire group of people with diverse opinions on the matter into one box and calling it open borders. It’s lazy and not accurate.

It's based on previous history. every time an amnesty is given people supporting it say "this is the last time!" and then 20 years later we do it all over again.

If they won't support a wall or better controls, and they don't want to punish those who make it here, they are for open borders, and no amount of deflection will remove that.

For some that’s true for some it’s not. I for one do not support open borders. So let’s stop playing the generalization games

Talking about the party, not any people in particular. Right now the dems are all in with the open borders thing.

When you don't punish violators of immigration law you don't want to enforce them.

Logic chain is logical.
That’s not an honest statement and you are mischaracterizing the position of the Left. If somebody doesn’t support deporting millions of people that doesn’t mean they support open borders. You are pushing an entire group of people with diverse opinions on the matter into one box and calling it open borders. It’s lazy and not accurate.

It's based on previous history. every time an amnesty is given people supporting it say "this is the last time!" and then 20 years later we do it all over again.

If they won't support a wall or better controls, and they don't want to punish those who make it here, they are for open borders, and no amount of deflection will remove that.
Open borders means open borders. Stop distorting that by clumping every opinion on how do address a very complicated issue into that label.

Logic chain is logical.

Let’s take the democratic leadership. Schumer and Pelosi are you saying they are calling for open borders? If not then who? Let’s look at their proposed policy agenda and voting record in the past.

Logic chain is logical.

Open borders means open borders. Stop distorting that by clumping every opinion on how do address a very complicated issue into that label.

When your position results in open borders de facto, then de jure doesn't mean much.

Logic chain is logical.

Let’s take the democratic leadership. Schumer and Pelosi are you saying they are calling for open borders? If not then who? Let’s look at their proposed policy agenda and voting record in the past.

Their position results in no punishment for for breaking immigration law, and no promise that another amnesty will not happen again. Couple that with their refusal to do ANYTHING regarding improving border security, they de facto support open borders.

White Democrat Voters don't really understand how extremely racist the Aztlan Nationalist wing of the Democratic Party really is. They intend to take over the Democratic Party.

Logic chain is logical.

Their position results in no punishment for for breaking immigration law, and no promise that another amnesty will not happen again. Couple that with their refusal to do ANYTHING regarding improving border security, they de facto support open borders.
So under that premise Reagan was for open borders? Is that what your saying?

Logic chain is logical.

Again, I haven't heard anybody say NO PUNISHMENT. Obama turned resources towards deporting criminals and he deported many people. That isn't No Punishment. Was Obama one of these Open Borders dems or are you speaking of others? I'll ask again, lets look at specific peoples agendas and voting history. Give me some names. Lets dig in

White Democrat Voters don't really understand how extremely racist the Aztlan Nationalist wing of the Democratic Party really is. They intend to take over the Democratic Party.
They won't and if they somehow do then a new party will form. The same thing can be said about the alt right with the republican party

Logic chain is logical.

Only a Leftard can claim immigration is a complicated issue.

Most civilized nations don’t let you in unless you have a skill they need or are a refugee from a certified nation in crisis.

Forum List

Back