Leftists favorite protected class just murdered 200 protesters

The ammo might have even been bought with some of those pallets of cash Obama sent them, for all we know. Something tells me the money he gave them would make Fast & Furious look like a church picnic, given Iran's direct involvement in the deaths of over 200 US servicemen in the Middle East.

Thanks again, Obama.

But Obama gave them billions of dollars in cash and gold and sent it there at night in an unmarked plane so they would be nice.....

At least 200 killed in Iran protests and government crackdown, Amnesty says

But if you turn on CNN or BSNBC all you will hear about is ORANGE MAN BAD.

No actual reporting of news. If they do report on it, it will make their accusations of Trump being tyrannical look like the stupidity it is.

Ummm.... maybe that's because what you have linked there is not a news event?

Checked on CNN, they have been running stories on Iranian unrest all along, such as this one from November 20.

News generally needs "events" to be news. What you have linked there is an analysis.

• Banned

No actual reporting of news. If they do report on it, it will make their accusations of Trump being tyrannical look like the stupidity it is.

Checked on CNN, they have been running stories on Iranian unrest all along, such as this one from November 20.

News generally needs "events" to be news. What you have linked there is an analysis.
200 dead is an EVENT lol

And lol at a link from nearly 2 weeks ago as your latest source from CNN on Iran

200 dead is an EVENT lol

And lol at a link from nearly 2 weeks ago as your latest source from CNN on Iran

I never indicated it was "latest"; on the contrary it's one (out of many) example that they've BEEN covering it. Before, after, and during that date.

"200 dead" is not an "event". It didn't happen that day. It's cumulative. It developed over the time that news media WERE covering it. What your OP link describes is a summation, not an 'event'. And btw that link not only leads with a picture from the SAME DATE as my CNN link, it explains that the period it's talking about began November 15th.

Gotta actually READ your links.

Last edited:

I notice at least one poster thinks it is funny that his friends gunned down 200 protesters.

I sure miss the days when the left was liberal, instead.

Actually what you notice is that one poster thinks it's funny that the OP doesn't know what "news" means and whines about orange hero-worship being challenged.

But thanks for checking in trying to dick-tate to other people what THEY mean, fascist.

I read that they cut off Internet over there so nobody could report on it.

I notice at least one poster thinks it is funny that his friends gunned down 200 protesters.

Actually what you notice is that one poster thinks it's funny that the OP doesn't know what "news" means and whines about orange hero-worship being challenged.

But thanks for checking in trying to dick-tate to other people what THEY mean, fascist.

Confronting fascism is not an act thereof.

You have aligned yourself with the Mullahs, and so are performing your usual agitprop by way of ridicule and semantic obfuscation.

It is as predictable with you as it is banal.

You have aligned yourself with the Mullahs, and so are p erforming your usual agitprop by way of ridicule and semantic obfuscation.

I like the way you were able to sneak the word anal in but the fact is I said nothing about any "Mullahs". Not even sure what that is, a haircut I think. But yes, when you sit on your loathsome spotty behind squeezing blackheads purporting to dick-tate what somebody else means, you're a rhetorical fascist, so sign the title and take ownership and show it off in your driveway.

You have aligned yourself with the Mullahs, and so are p erforming your usual agitprop by way of ridicule and semantic obfuscation.

I like the way you were able to sneak the word anal in but the fact is I said nothing about any "Mullahs". Not even sure what that is, a haircut I think. But yes, when you sit on your loathsome spotty behind squeezing blackheads purporting to dick-tate what somebody else means, you're a rhetorical fascist, so sign the title and take ownership and show it off in your driveway.

Is the big nurse late with your tray, AGAIN, little fella?

Please do not talk to your privates on the board. It scares the women.

Please do not talk to your privates on the board. It scares the women.

First you respond with an anal reference and now a genital.

If there something you are trying to tell us here, son?

Why do these stories get buried down forum while allowing 'Current Events' to be constantly spammed by fake impeachment news?

The ammo might have even been bought with some of those pallets of cash Obama sent them, for all we know. Something tells me the money he gave them would make Fast & Furious look like a church picnic, given Iran's direct involvement in the deaths of over 200 US servicemen in the Middle East.

Thanks again, Obama.

Correction: Iran was directly involved in the deaths of over 600 US servicemen in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back