Leftists celebrate white Trump supporters being killed in Las Vegas

Her comments are no more or less repugnant than hundreds of posts made this morning blaming it on liberals.
How many of them still work for CBS?

Couldn't tell you.

Why does it matter where someone works?
CBS fired the leftist bitch. Yoar thoughts??? LOL

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit.

I'm sure from your perspective this is some great victory?

Great a comedian/host, lousy on some issues. The President cannot change laws(.)

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
Leftists Celebrate “White Trump Supporters” Being Killed in Las Vegas Massacre
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet there are some on here who are doing the same thing.
They merged my Letterman post and that is bullshit.

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They merged my Letterman post and that is bullshit.

That's typical. I've seen the same. Even if you posted it before someone else did they will merge it with their favorites often, or with someone they're ok with.
Just look at the reviews on this site, more ppl complained about the leftist fk mods than the site itself.

If I were a site owner like this i'd be cracking down on that bs. Bad reviews are not good for anybody if they want to pull ahead and esp. if they NEED TO MAKE MONEY to keep the fkn site running. PPL won't donate shit if the mods are constant pricks.

View attachment 152362

That poster is a horrible person. No doubt about it.
Russians work to bring down this country in any way they can.

Still haven't figured out why Trump supporters like them. Maybe because they think the Russians can finish what the Confederates started. But we won't let that happen.
Well they have expanded the borders of NATO to the Russian border...post 'Cold War'...wouldn't you be a bit annoyed if they ere conducting exercises with the Canadians and Mexicans? Off topic but...it is a point of concern.

Damn it, Leftist killing and harming Trumpanzees. Call PETA and let them know that these animals are being mistreated.
Just like a leftard; assuming that country music fans are Trump supporters and therefore it justifies murdering them.

Thank Gawd your kind is evaporating.
This is political gold. No evaporating. These people need to be nurtured. Trump's reelection may depend on it.

View attachment 152362

Im noticing after the republicans got shot at that baseball game and white country music folk got shot the right are more open to gun legislation. We aren't happy that you got shot but until you did u lacked empathy. Now you're starting to get it

Forum List

Back