Leftists call for EU to punish Hungary for reelecting Orban PM.

V. Orban will be on the chopping block soon enough. Expect 'internal struggle' in due time. People like Orban give other people ideas...can't have that shit.

The War between Nationalism and Globalism is real and getting worse.

The Real Threat To Democracy Isn’t Voters Turning Right

Yes this is what the totalitarian left TRULY thinks of democracy. Its FINE when its going THEIR way but as we can see from here in the USA its a HORRIBLE thing when people vote for their opponents!

Hilarious.

People who don't want the US to be democratic, complaining about other people who aren't so interested in democracy.

Kettle, pot, black (racist?)

Yes this is what the totalitarian left TRULY thinks of democracy. Its FINE when its going THEIR way but as we can see from here in the USA its a HORRIBLE thing when people vote for their opponents!

Hilarious.

People who don't want the US to be democratic, complaining about other people who aren't so interested in democracy.

I wish the US was MORE democratic in a way. More parties etc like most countries have like Hungary has actually. We get 2 parties who aren't that different from each other instead. ME PERSONALLY I prefer a dictatorship of course. The strongest should lead and have a benevolent dictator.

Hilarious.

I wish the US was MORE democratic in a way. More parties etc like most countries have like Hungary has actually. We get 2 parties who aren't that different from each other instead. ME PERSONALLY I prefer a dictatorship of course. The strongest should lead and have a benevolent dictator.

If you want it, you're going to have to fight for it.

Proportional Representation, in at least the House, would change things massively.

Tell people why it's great, tell people it's positive voting, it means representation for the people and the policies that the people want, it means the rich don't get as much say in how you live your lives, etc.

Many EU funds are going straight into the pockets of Viktor Orban's associates. The EU needs to stop funding corruption.

Orban is a fascist, antisemitic and a racist. A state with that sort of leadership should not be in the EU.

Forum List

Back