Leftists aren't motivated by compassion for the poor, they are motivated by greed for free stuff...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and they want you, the taxpayer, to pay for their free stuff -- free healthcare, free college tuition, universal basic income, whatever.

...and they want you, the taxpayer, to pay for their free stuff -- free healthcare, free college tuition, universal basic income, whatever.
"whatever"

You are a waste of time and space on USMB. I would love to see your photos of France.

"whatever"

You are a waste of time and space on USMB. I would love to see your photos of France.
Send me a picture of the truck driver who just paid you $5 for a hand job at the rest stop.

"whatever"

Send me a picture of the truck driver who just paid you $5 for a hand job at the rest stop.
Why in the world would I do that? I don't do those nasty things. Just update USMB of your sojourns in Europe, back packing to BNBs.
What have you published?

Democrats use free stuff as a carrot for their constituents, but in reality they want to keep them poor and pissed off. It's easier to exploit them that way.

This is what boggles my mind when people say Sanders could be a serious contender. Under Sanders plans, ALL of us pay...a lot. I don't even know if he could make it out of a Dem primary, for that reason.

As unfortunate as it may sound, the word "bottom-feeder" describes them perfectly. No rule of law, just anarchy-of-feelz where anything goes.

Last edited:

This is what boggles my mind when people say Sanders could be a serious contender. Under Sanders plans, ALL of us pay...a lot. I don't even know if he could make it out of a Dem primary, for that reason.

"We pay more AND get less? ZOMG! Wheres the voting booth?" -- Sanders voter

"whatever"

Most on the right are motivated by lies and dishonesty – this thread being one of many examples.

"whatever"

Most on the right are motivated by lies and dishonesty – this thread being one of many examples.
This thread is merely an example of the dishonesty of the left the way you are being dishonest

"whatever"

This thread is merely an example of the dishonesty of the left the way you are being dishonest
Can you say that again, soup?

When you one looks at the Income inequality in the US, its time for tickle up , not trickle down. I do not believe in free college or daycare but people should pay according to income. I do believe in universal healthcare.

When you one looks at the Income inequality in the US, its time for tickle up , not trickle down.
When one looks at income inequality one merely needs to try and make greater income.

Income inequality harms no one and when it is turned into a political issue it is nothing more than organized jealousy.

When you one looks at the Income inequality in the US, its time for tickle up , not trickle down.
When one looks at income inequality one merely needs to try and make greater income.

Income inequality harms no one and when it is turned into a political issue it is nothing more than organized jealousy.

The elites make money when they are sleeping. I am pro the working person.

All of the candidates are basically the same, so that doesn't really hurt him that much.

The elites make money when they are sleeping. I am pro the working person.

No one is anti working person and most wealthy people make and earn their own wealth.

Many working stiffs earn money while they are sleeping anyone with a savings account makes money that way. It is just a question of how much

Forum List

Back