Leftists Are Now Calling Trump Voters a "Cult"

I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.......Sounds like CNN is a cult by the definition.

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.

Yes, and that's been Trump world for the last three years now.
And your point was?

I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.......Sounds like CNN is a cult by the definition.

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.

And your point was?

Ever watch the View?????

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.
So tell me how would you pay for healthcare for all and great quality without raising taxes on all?
Have you ever been to a VA?

Don’t be a moron. Taxes will go up. But insurance premiums will disappear. An entire profit tier will be eliminated. See France or Japan. Or any other major industrialized nation. They pay less and get more.

Try to evolveyour argument. It’s fucking tired.
You still believe that lie obama fed you like a good little cultist. lol
That was his selling point premiums would go down when they actually went up

Premiums rose 400%, during both Bush terms, and rising at an accelerated rate. It was the Affordable Care Act that slowed the bleeding. If Republicans would not have obstructed it's full implementation, it would have stopped the bleeding completely.

Fortunately, enough people now have plans, and know the Republicans are full of shit, which is why they have had their asses handed to them in every election since the Russian asset won in 2016. Look for that to continue.

You can count on two things in your life, Obamacare, or some form of it, will remain the law of the land, long after we bury Trump and his family of cockroaches 6 feet under that land.
Lol
Obamacare bankrupted millions of Americans… Fact

You say stupid things.

And your point was?

Ever watch the View?????

You also say stupid things.

And your point was?

Ever watch the View?????

Is that the best you have in near 60,000 posts????..Is that it??!!

Lol
There is always a reason when career politicians are involved... Dip shit

Nope. That's weak bullshit from a weirdo.
Lol
Says a collectivist
Lol
There is always a reason when career politicians are involved... Dip shit

Nope. That's weak bullshit from a weirdo.
Lol
Says a collectivist

You speak nonsense. I'm sitting in my broker's waiting room right now to have a meeting about my portfolio. I invested in the success of this nation and it's economy. I've got no patience for tyrants and their ass kissing supporters. Fuck off.

Make sure you give 90% to the government, like all you good little Democrats demand from others.

Nope. But I will pay my fair share. I'd pay more if we all got quality health care, access to higher education and
respectable housing. A love my fellow Americans enough to ensure that we are all prosperous. Asshole.
Lol
All progressives are assholes

Make sure you give 90% to the government, like all you good little Democrats demand from others.

Nope. But I will pay my fair share. I'd pay more if we all got quality health care, access to higher education and
respectable housing. A love my fellow Americans enough to ensure that we are all prosperous. Asshole.
If you had universal health care you would pay more in taxes and still get less in healthcare.

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.
So tell me how would you pay for healthcare for all and great quality without raising taxes on all?
Have you ever been to a VA?

Don’t be a moron. Taxes will go up. But insurance premiums will disappear. An entire profit tier will be eliminated. See France or Japan. Or any other major industrialized nation. They pay less and get more.

Try to evolve your argument. It’s fucking tired.
That shit to yourselves, it does not require conservatives participation

He doesn't care, as long as we all had the same crappy healthcare, all lived in 1000 sq ft boxes and we all had a lousy education, that is fine as long as everyone is equal.

You fail. I've no interest in everyone being equal. You have a fantasy idea of what real Americans stand for. Idiot.

I know what real Americans stand for, however all you are is a real dumb fuck.

So what is your fair share? Who determines what is a fair share?

We do. This is a democratic republic. Try harder.

So we determine what our fair share is? If that is true than the rich are paying their fair share.

If you say so.

Pay close attention.

You are the one making the claim, not I. I think the fair share is just fluff words with no real meaning, which is used to stir up the masses that aren’t paying attention.

And your point was?

He described the Democratic and Republican parties. Trouble is most people aren’t smart enough to realize it.

And your point was?

Ever watch the View?????

Is that the best you have in near 60,000 posts????..Is that it??!!

Nutbag morons always think they are owed someone’s best. Funny that.

I've heard it before on this forum. And they wonder why they cant turn any of us to their Communist candidates!A]

I think the slavish devotion of Trump followers to be very cult like.

You venerate Trump and demand personal loyalty to him- not to the United States- actually you equate loyalty to Trump to be loyalty to the United States.
You don't tolerate any criticism of your Dear Leader- and nor does he tolerate any criticism of himself- punishing those deemed not loyal enough.
You deem all news sources not slavishly devoted to your Dear Leader to be "Fake News", and accept without any doubt anything that he tweets.

Seems pretty cult like to me. So yeah- I have no problem with calling any of you exhibiting those tendencies to be part of his cult- but there are I am sure- Trump voters who don't fit that model. They just don't post here.
Yeah you are funny like your name. Read it three times. I guess people don't learn anything in Redneck schools. Donnie Boy is the Antichrist!

Are Trump supporters capable of saying one negative thing about him?

I'm genuinely curious. It seems like you will defend anything he does.
Yeah......I've got something there..........Why the hell did he wait so long to fire the Dem plants in gov't positions.

He should have smoked them out and kicked them out a long time ago.........Ya big dummy.

All these fake as Liberal wankers in Gov't coming up there saying he said that she said that he said from someone they knew said it.............Yeah........you guys got him this time.........LOL

That's the best you can do, isn't it?

The good things he did weren't done fast enough. That's your best attempt at a negative thing to say about Trump.
Sarcasm escapes you now doesn't it...................I like Trump..........you want attack ads and posts.........do it yourself.

Lol
Says a collectivist
Lol
Says a collectivist

You speak nonsense. I'm sitting in my broker's waiting room right now to have a meeting about my portfolio. I invested in the success of this nation and it's economy. I've got no patience for tyrants and their ass kissing supporters. Fuck off.

If you had universal health care you would pay more in taxes and still get less in healthcare.

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.
Ahhhh...........the word Dumbfuck.............used by another poster all the time........a SOCK PUPPET....LOL

Yeah......I've got something there..........Why the hell did he wait so long to fire the Dem plants in gov't positions.

He should have smoked them out and kicked them out a long time ago.........Ya big dummy.

All these fake as Liberal wankers in Gov't coming up there saying he said that she said that he said from someone they knew said it.............Yeah........you guys got him this time.........LOL

The good things he did weren't done fast enough. That's your best attempt at a negative thing to say about Trump.
Sarcasm escapes you now doesn't it...................I like Trump..........you want attack ads and posts.........do it yourself.

So you can't really say anything negative about him.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.

So you can't really say anything negative about him.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
Not exactly a shock.

Forum List

Back