Leftists Are Now Calling Trump Voters a "Cult"

What’s this? I’m being accused of be two people by a weirdo nutbag again?

That is interesting.
Dumbfuck................Did you forget which account you were posting on.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

I guess so. Which one do you think I’m supposed to be posting on? Help a brotha out.
You know the one, I want to see who else notices it. LOL

Awwww. Come on! Don’t be coy.
Nah..........I want others to look for and see the comparison. LOL

Call it a quiz

And...when you realize that you’re instincts are shit and you have no idea what you’re talking about, will you man up and issue a formal apology?

bear513 wasn’t t up to the task last week. He failed. How about you?

You also say stupid things.
Is that the best you have in near 60,000 posts????..Is that it??!!

Nutbag morons always think they are owed someone’s best. Funny that.
Well maybe I just expected a little better from you...Happy T-Day

Why? You’re a Trombie weirdo. I give you what you deserve. And that ain’t much.

You to. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the news that the IG says that nobody spied on your boy’s corrupt campaign in 2016.
What is a trombie weirdo? I don't have a boy. And that sounds racist.
You read the report already?

RW nuts always play that race card. Geez!

Don’t have to read it. Your boy’s administration leaks like the Hudson. It’s in the papers. Nada. No spying.

Idiot.

Is that the best you have in near 60,000 posts????..Is that it??!!

You to. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the news that the IG says that nobody spied on your boy’s corrupt campaign in 2016.

Don’t have to read it. Your boy’s administration leaks like the Hudson. It’s in the papers. Nada. No spying.

Idiot.
You are probably correct. The NYT is always extremely accurate in their reporting. They have a reputation of 100% integrity and non poli-bias.

Hey. All 3 stock indexes broke their own record again. I think that is 5 records set in one week for all 3 indexes. Your 401-K must be thrilled.

Idiot.
You are probably correct. The NYT is always extremely accurate in their reporting. They have a reputation of 100% integrity and non poli-bias.

Hey. All 3 stock indexes broke their own record again. I think that is 5 records set in one week for all 3 indexes. Your 401-K must be thrilled.

Yep. Just as thrilled as it was during Obama’s administration. It’s not a 401k, though.

I know enough not to get worked up. You should too.

Idiot.

Yep. Just as thrilled as it was during Obama’s administration. It’s not a 401k, though.

I know enough not to get worked up. You should too.
Me too. I was already set up by the time Reagan left office and let it all ride for 30 yrs. Up 40% since Trump felt that bible.

I'll come visit you on 12/10 and chat. Until then, have a great holiday.

Are Trump supporters capable of saying one negative thing about him?

I'm genuinely curious. It seems like you will defend anything he does.
Yeah......I've got something there..........Why the hell did he wait so long to fire the Dem plants in gov't positions.

He should have smoked them out and kicked them out a long time ago.........Ya big dummy.

All these fake as Liberal wankers in Gov't coming up there saying he said that she said that he said from someone they knew said it.............Yeah........you guys got him this time.........LOL

That's the best you can do, isn't it?

The good things he did weren't done fast enough. That's your best attempt at a negative thing to say about Trump.
Sarcasm escapes you now doesn't it...................I like Trump..........you want attack ads and posts.........do it yourself.

So you can't really say anything negative about him.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
Well good for you..........You happy now.......LOL

Yes. Thank you.

Idiot.
I read somewhere recently that the DJI average has set a record over 100 times during Trumps first three years of office.

15179054_10209156970574007_1793791301359363590_n.jpg

Idiot.
I read somewhere recently that the DJI average has set a record over 100 times during Trumps first three years of office.

This is how they woke up this morning.

5CEvyaWxjaEsvrFUUDpvCJEXVQnEPTZABrryzm1Qkkk4GXNp2GUybCfaCLsrtP8t8gyujWfA6PXFtidRF.gif
5CEvyaWxjaEsvrFUUDpvCJEXVQnEPTZABrryzm1Qkkk4GXNp2GUybCfaCLsrtP8t8gyujWfA6PXFtidRF.gif

Idiot.

Did you check to see how many records were set while Obama was president?

How many times?

The truth about the stock market that Never Trumpers can’t accept

What the Stock Market Did Under Every President in the Last 100 Years

Dumbfuck................Did you forget which account you were posting on.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

I guess so. Which one do you think I’m supposed to be posting on? Help a brotha out.
You know the one, I want to see who else notices it. LOL

Awwww. Come on! Don’t be coy.
Nah..........I want others to look for and see the comparison. LOL

Call it a quiz

And...when you realize that you’re instincts are shit and you have no idea what you’re talking about, will you man up and issue a formal apology?

bear513 wasn’t t up to the task last week. He failed. How about you?

Hello. eagle1462010 !

What’s up, dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back