Leftists Are Now Calling Trump Voters a "Cult"

The characteristic of Trumpism that I find similar to cult-like behavior is the closed circuit, alternate news and information universe that has become such a clear subset of the overall news and information universe. Between the prodigious opinion-shaping and thought process-shaping power of talk radio and the corresponding proliferation of internet blogs masquerading as news sites, Trumpism is now its own, separate ideological force.

This has led to its own set of terms, language, thought processes and behaviors, and that's where Trumpism has similarities to a cult. This separation has become so pronounced that these people not only function within their own informational world, they are also isolated from readily-available information that might be contrary to their belief system. Any conflicting or contrary information is now, literally, dismissed as "fake news" or "TDS", relieving the Trumpster of any intellectual responsibilities to defend an idea.

Is it actually a cult? No, of course not. Are there a couple of disturbing similarities? Sure, particularly in its ideological/informational isolation, and its thinly-veiled threats of violence if challenged.
1569835942254.png

You speak nonsense. I'm sitting in my broker's waiting room right now to have a meeting about my portfolio. I invested in the success of this nation and it's economy. I've got no patience for tyrants and their ass kissing supporters. Fuck off.

Make sure you give 90% to the government, like all you good little Democrats demand from others.

Nope. But I will pay my fair share. I'd pay more if we all got quality health care, access to higher education and
respectable housing. A love my fellow Americans enough to ensure that we are all prosperous. Asshole.
If you had universal health care you would pay more in taxes and still get less in healthcare.

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.
Ahhhh...........the word Dumbfuck.............used by another poster all the time........a SOCK PUPPET....LOL

What’s this? I’m being accused of be two people by a weirdo nutbag again?

That is interesting.

They actually are a cult. If the shoe fits . . .
Nope there are certain things Trump supporters will never give Trump a pass on
You dumb ass just don't have a clue.
They just don’t include adultery, lusting after his own daughter, fraud, tax avoidance, bilking contractors, failure to get deals done, seeking foreign influence in our elections, nepotism, lying more than any president in history, failure to hire and keep cabinet members, caging children, being a conspiracy nut and being a lazy fuck.

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.......Sounds like CNN is a cult by the definition.

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.

Yes, and that's been Trump world for the last three years now.
And your point was?
Ever watch the View?????

You also say stupid things.
Is that the best you have in near 60,000 posts????..Is that it??!!

Nutbag morons always think they are owed someone’s best. Funny that.
Well maybe I just expected a little better from you...Happy T-Day

Aren't cults derived on everyone adhering strictly to one set of rules and any one who deviates from these ideals are ridiculed and/or exterminated.

Yes, and that's been Trump world for the last three years now.
And your point was?
Ever watch the View?????

Why? You’re a Trombie weirdo. I give you what you deserve. And that ain’t much.

You to. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the news that the IG says that nobody spied on your boy’s corrupt campaign in 2016.

Are Trump supporters capable of saying one negative thing about him?

I'm genuinely curious. It seems like you will defend anything he does.
Yeah......I've got something there..........Why the hell did he wait so long to fire the Dem plants in gov't positions.

He should have smoked them out and kicked them out a long time ago.........Ya big dummy.

All these fake as Liberal wankers in Gov't coming up there saying he said that she said that he said from someone they knew said it.............Yeah........you guys got him this time.........LOL

That's the best you can do, isn't it?

The good things he did weren't done fast enough. That's your best attempt at a negative thing to say about Trump.
Sarcasm escapes you now doesn't it...................I like Trump..........you want attack ads and posts.........do it yourself.

So you can't really say anything negative about him.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
Well good for you..........You happy now.......LOL

So says a disciple and cultist of the church of obama

Can you tell me the difference betwixt Hope and Change ,and MAGA red?

~S~
While they are both slogans ..........they are on opposite sides of the political spectrum and ideology

same target audience , same results

~S~
I understand what you are trying to say...........I also understand that the Politicians do this to keep each other at each others throats.........

But the Far left and Conservatives are FAR FAR from the same audience.........nice try though

Make sure you give 90% to the government, like all you good little Democrats demand from others.

Nope. But I will pay my fair share. I'd pay more if we all got quality health care, access to higher education and
respectable housing. A love my fellow Americans enough to ensure that we are all prosperous. Asshole.
If you had universal health care you would pay more in taxes and still get less in healthcare.

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.
Ahhhh...........the word Dumbfuck.............used by another poster all the time........a SOCK PUPPET....LOL

That is interesting.
Dumbfuck................Did you forget which account you were posting on.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

Democommiecrats finally figured out that deplorables didn't work. They are trying out new names. That won't work either. Democommiecrats are pod people. Think like they do or they will kill you.

Democommiecrats finally figured out that deplorables didn't work. They are trying out new names. That won't work either. Democommiecrats are pod people. Think like they do or they will kill you.
Supporting a president who spits on POWs and mocks the handicapped is Deplorable. What kind of people were you raised by that you never learned right from wrong?

Supporting a president who spits on POWs and mocks the handicapped is Deplorable. What kind of people were you raised by that you never learned right from wrong?
I'm from the Generation that is tired of your BS crowd...........and Trump trolls your sorry asses...

I ENJOY IT.

When I want advice on how to be low down bunch of Liars I'll call you.........Your side is dirty as hell and the people are tired of your shit...........Why TRUMP WON.......

You just don't get it..........and neither do your politicians.

I'm from the Generation that is tired of your BS crowd...........and Trump trolls your sorry asses...

I ENJOY IT.

When I want advice on how to be low down bunch of Liars I'll call you.........Your side is dirty as hell and the people are tired of your shit...........Why TRUMP WON.......

Our side is dirty but it`s Trump`s inner circle that`s in jail with more of them awaiting trials and sentencing. :)

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.

That is interesting.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

I guess so. Which one do you think I’m supposed to be posting on? Help a brotha out.

I ENJOY IT.

Our side is dirty but it`s Trump`s inner circle that`s in jail with more of them awaiting trials and sentencing. :)
Set ups............and insider take downs of tax evasion....under the pretext of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

And in the end........where was the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA........hmmmm......failure of the Dems in the 2 year coup attempt.............

And now an ACT OF DESPERATION...........Hail Mary pass called Impeachment.

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.

That is interesting.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

I guess so. Which one do you think I’m supposed to be posting on? Help a brotha out.
You know the one, I want to see who else notices it. LOL

Incorrect. Dumbfuck.

That is interesting.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

Awwww. Come on! Don’t be coy.

That is interesting.

You Dumbfuck.........LOL

Awwww. Come on! Don’t be coy.
Nah..........I want others to look for and see the comparison. LOL

Call it a quiz

Ever watch the View?????

Why? You’re a Trombie weirdo. I give you what you deserve. And that ain’t much.

You to. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the news that the IG says that nobody spied on your boy’s corrupt campaign in 2016.
What is a trombie weirdo? I don't have a boy. And that sounds racist.
You read the report already?

Forum List

Back