Leftists and the House of Representatives

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The coming "Blue Wave," should it materialize, will result in a Congress that gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING done.

This is not my opinion, it is a demonstrable fact.

Any legislation passed by the Democrat/Leftist HR will be voted down in the Senate, and/or vetoed by the President. The chances of an override are non-existent.

The "wet dream" of impeachment - regardless of whom you are talking about - will go nowhere. In addition to the fact that there have been no crimes or relevant misdemeanors committed by Trump, Kavanaugh, or anyone else in the spotlight, the minority party has ways of quashing this sort of shit before it gets very far.

The last time we had divided government it was conceivable that legislation could be passed, but since the election of President Trump, the Left has gone bat-shit crazy - as demonstrated during the Kavanaugh hearings - so no reasonable legislation will be proposed, let alone passed by that august body.

And this is what "America" wants?

While I personally think that Congress should go out of session for the next five years, owing to the fact that we already have enough laws, I think it should be possible to pass some laws should a need arise. But it won't happen if the Blue Wave occurs.

God help us.

Forum List

Back