Leftist violence in america - a long history

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
LEFTIST VIOLENCE IN AMERICA - A LONG HISTORY​

The hatred of the Left erupted yesterday when a left-wing kook murdered a federal judge and shot Congresswoman Giffords, and some other innocent Americans, killing 6 and wounding 12. In fact, AZ State Senator Linda Lopez on Fox News early on the 8th blamed the Tea Party even though the Daily KOS had Giffords on their site with a bulls eye on her, likely because she stood with AZ Governor Jan Brewer on immigration. So, the Left, it appears, needs a crash course on their violent past.

Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dorhn, of the Weather Underground, didn't think his group went far enough in committing violence against the government.

Communist and left wing extremist Van Jones, who resigned as Obama's Green Jobs Czar, now calls for violent revolution and now works for Media Matters.

And WHO can forget Obama's pastor of twenty years, Rev. Wright, who preaches black liberation racist theology and hatred of whites and America.

Trumpka of the AFL-CIO calls for violence to achieve "social justice."

Andy Stern, Obama's buddy, allowed his SEIU thugs to beat up a black conservative. The list goes on and every time a violent act happens in America, the Left rushes to judgement and tries to pin it on the Right. Why must they lie and use victims to score political points? To justify more oppression? To justify a reduction of our rights, i.e., freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, the 4th AM versus the TSA and Janet Incompentano?

Let’s take a short look at the leftist violence in the United States.

1. It was Bill Maher who "joked" about Sarah Palin being the first of the useless people to be killed. That’s a real funny one Bill, almost as funny as your face.
2. Ed Schultz on PMSNBC has stated many times that Conservatives need to be killed.
3. SEIU beats down a black Conservative and an elderly Tea Party man.
4. Liberals want to kill Bush.
5. Vandals smashed a large glass door with a section of cinder block at the Republican Party headquarters in downtown Flagstaff.
6. Brownshirts for Kerry.
7. Leftist spits on Major Jerry Boyle, USMC Iraq War Vet and Congress candidate.
8. Joseph Stack crashes his plane into the Federal Building in Austin, TX.
9. Clay Duke walked into a Florida school board with a handgun, spray-painted a "V for Vendetta" (left-wing gang symbol) on the wall, and then tried to shoot the board members before shooting himself. (They tried to pin that one on the right as well.)
10. Norman Leboon (registered Democrat AND Obama donor) shot into Eric Cantor’s office in Virginia. He also wrote a Youtube video manifesto:

"My Congressman Eric Cantor, and you and your cupcake evil wife. Remember Eric, our judgment time, the final Yom Kippur has been given. You are a liar, you’re a Lucifer, you’re a pig, a greedy f*cking pig, you’re an abomination, you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads. You and your children are Lucifer’s abominations."

11. The Left embraces a film where Bush gets assassinated.
12. An anonymous liberal called Congresswoman Jean Schmitt and left the following message:​

"Yeah, I'm glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ass, racist-ass Republicans hate that, don't you? Jean Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should've broke your back, b*tch. And Boehner, motherf****r that Mitch McConnell. All you racist f**king Republicans. Why don't you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those f**king Tea baggers had spit on me, I'd have shot all them in the f**king face with my f**king 9 millimeter. F**k all you racist motherf****rs."

But they have a history that goes back to the 60’s.

Read more:
THE ANTI LIBERAL ZONE: LEFTIST VIOLENCE IN AMERICA - A LONG HISTORY

Forum List

Back