Leftist Vandalism

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
tsk tsk tsk,, wasn't it just a day or so ago the left was lecturing the Republicans about speaking out against these tactics?? Who will be the first of the Democratic Leasershipnot to speak out against their own??

Refried Beans Found Smeared on AZ Capitol Windows

PHOENIX - Over the past few days, the Arizona State Capitol has been the scene of protests. Now it's the scene of vandalism.

Refried Beans Found Smeared on AZ Capitol Windows

:eek: Swastikas too? :eek: the hell you say,, from the loony left?????

One of the cooks in the restaurant where I work a few nights in the bar was fired last night for putting sand in a customer's burrito because she "thought the guy was a racist". The customer is a guy I know from right here in town. He was out on the street corner last week handing out flyers to get people to call the governor and support her signing the bill (SB 1070) into law.

He is a man of hispanic descent that was born here. His family has been here since before statehood.

When I heard the ruckus, I convinced him to come back into the bar and calmed him down. In a small town like ours, this could ruin a restaurant. Another place closed down a month or so ago because of a RUMOR they didn't serve mormons. (it was a lie started by a fired waitress)

WTF?

Having read many of your posts I know you are a biased right winger who is incapable of rational thought processes.....

so....

since you are such an unreliable source

I'd like to know why you assume this is the work of the left?

refried beans and swastikas could also be the work of the conservatively correct....

New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

Riot in Arizona

When Obamacare was passed, you didn't see us Tea Partiers out causing riots!

Having read many of your posts I know you are a biased right winger who is incapable of rational thought processes.....

so....

refried beans and swastikas could also be the work of the conservatively correct....

How many conservatives are voicing their opposition to this bill?

I know a couple that were there yesterday and they tell me that a few (plastic) bottles with the tops off were thrown, like it says in the article and beans and rice from a nearby taco stand was smeared on the window, like the article said. They couldn't verify anything else, but they did say that it was calmer than after some football games in Tempe. They didn't know they were at a riot until they got home from it and read it in the news.

The outrageous claims appear to come from the more extreme on BOTH sides, as always.

One of the cooks in the restaurant where I work a few nights in the bar was fired last night for putting sand in a customer's burrito because she "thought the guy was a racist". The customer is a guy I know from right here in town. He was out on the street corner last week handing out flyers to get people to call the governor and support her signing the bill (SB 1070) into law.

He is a man of hispanic descent that was born here. His family has been here since before statehood.

When I heard the ruckus, I convinced him to come back into the bar and calmed him down. In a small town like ours, this could ruin a restaurant. Another place closed down a month or so ago because of a RUMOR they didn't serve mormons. (it was a lie started by a fired waitress)

WTF?

WTF indeed!!! They don't serve Mormons? I like a nice grilled Mormon with a side of fries and a salad. Yum!

New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

Riot in Arizona

When Obamacare was passed, you didn't see us Tea Partiers out causing riots!

Rocks and bottles? Did none of them remember to bring guns? See, that's the trouble with the left... they never remember to bring their guns. You can't riot properly without guns.

so....

why would you think it wouldn't be?? that's the question. and exactly what izz this "conservative correct" that you speak of?

Forum List

Back