Leftist Turds vs. Americans

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Watching the progs celebrate Trump ending the NK summit speaks volumes about how they feel about the US. They'd rather risk a nuclear exchange with little rocket man than support Trump in looking for peace with him. Disgusting. And then there's their denial that Comey's FBI sent spies into the Trump campaign....after it's already been admitted to and documented. Notice that wee Adam Schiff wasn't allowed into yesterday's oversight intel meeting...if he had been, everything discussed would be on the front page of the NYTimes this morning. This is the outcome of 40 years of leftist indoctrination in the government schools...they come out LOSERS, rude and dumb as a stump, but under the delusion they've of superior thinking...it's hilarious.
lol.gif

WrongNewGirl.gif

If schools are indoctrination factories , then I guess only the uneducated become conservatives.

• Banned
If schools are indoctrination factories , then I guess only the uneducated become conservatives.

You and a few others on here exemplify what is wrong with public education

I went to catholic school.

You obviously failed to pay attention. But some students are pretty much unteachable, nothing upstairs to work with

But but but . I went to private school! Private schools are perfect .

If they're celebrating the breakdown, it's because these type of meetings require actual statesman like negotiations between the two parties who have vastly differing views, that could take years to resolve. Look before you leap Donnie Dumbshit!

Good for the FBI. Keeping tabs on Russia's activity in the US is a must. They've been trying to get their hooks into a presidential campaign since at least 1960 when they approached Stevenson. Know what he did? He told President Eisenhower. Looks like maybe, they got their hooks into one this time.

I wonder if it was at the Beauty Pageant when Putin's agents first approached old Trumpybear with an offer of support if he were to run.

You obviously failed to pay attention. But some students are pretty much unteachable, nothing upstairs to work with

I didn't go to private school but was lucky to have attended a rural area school system that had fantastic teachers. None of this left tard indoctrination BS.

If they're celebrating the breakdown, it's because these type of meetings require actual statesman like negotiations between the two parties who have vastly differing views, that could take years to resolve. Look before you leap Donnie Dumbshit!

Good for the FBI. Keeping tabs on Russia's activity in the US is a must. They've been trying to get their hooks into a presidential campaign since at least 1960 when they approached Stevenson. Know what he did? He told President Eisenhower. Looks like maybe, they got their hooks into one this time.

I wonder if it was at the Beauty Pageant when Putin's agents first approached old Trumpybear with an offer of support if he were to run.

First off, nobody from your side has ever convinced me Putin preferred Trump over Pantsuit other than that he hated her for being a scumbag liar to him and everybody else on earth. He hasn't invaded anybody since Trump took over and once Trump figured out Putin was starting an arms race, knows they ain't going to be pals. You don't believe the Ivans helped Trump...you're smarter than that and just enjoying the heat they've put on Trump to piss him off/distract him. As to NK, who other than Trump has ever gotten as far with them? China isn't about to give up the NK platform that could enable THEM to nuke us and blame it on NK...unless they're forced to by heavy tariffs which will snuff their economy. Only Trump has put them both in his toy box. So the summit is off....much to the delight of the haters/hecklers. But if after agreeing to meet and backing off, if Kim launches one more missile over Japan, his ass and his whole gang are dead motherfuckers. Trump will do it too...he ain't a sissy like Barry Jug Ears.

I didn't go to private school but was lucky to have attended a rural area school system that had fantastic teachers. None of this left tard indoctrination BS.

You guys contradict yourselves . “Public schools are bad and liberal brainwash kids “. They you admit you went to public school and teachers are conservative!?

Forum List

Back