Leftist Professors Outnumber Conservatives 12-1

I'm surprised there is that many conservatives.

I'm guessing they are into the economic side of conservatism rather than the social?

Conservatives just don't even care to try. You bitch all the time but don't apply yourself towards becoming the professors or much of anything.

Liberals spend their life's becoming the doctors, professors, scientist and thinkers of our society. What do you do? Focus on going to fucking church and whining.

Conservatives aren't against education ... if there was any education we'd have far less wacked out far leftists looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Rainbows have a way of disappearing after the storm.

Conservatives just don't even care to try. You bitch all the time but don't apply yourself towards becoming the professors or much of anything.

Liberals spend their life's becoming the doctors, professors, scientist and thinkers of our society. What do you do? Focus on going to fucking church and whining.
actually, they spend their time bullying away conservatives from any field they can.

Liberal professors are reaping what they sow.

Academics shut off from the real world. Never trust them to give an opinion outside of their narrow area of expertise.

Liberal professors are reaping what they sow.

Academics shut off from the real world. Never trust them to give an opinion outside of their narrow area of expertise.
Yeah board members give their opinions all over the place including how academics are shut off from the real world. So now our goal must be to introduce academics to the real world. A world they have never experienced.

This only pertains to professors. Plenty of my co-workers (as well as myself) are not liberals (I teach at a high school). It's probably a 60/40 split-60 being liberal.

This only pertains to professors. Plenty of my co-workers (as well as myself) are not liberals (I teach at a high school). It's probably a 60/40 split-60 being liberal.
liberal vs slightly less liberal.

Liberal vs conservative. Try again.

Do you just parrot what you hear, or do you actually have any experience/knowledge that you've acquired on your own?

But that's what makes our country so great: you have the right to be ignorant.

Do you just parrot what you hear, or do you actually have any experience/knowledge that you've acquired on your own?

hmmm

hmmm

Great insight!

All that liberal thinking has already cause 2 world wars, and a century of communism, how much more thinking do you want?

All that liberal thinking has already cause 2 world wars, and a century of communism, how much more thinking do you want?

If you see "liberal bias" everywhere you look, running everything, perhaps it is reality, your "liberal bias".

If you see "liberal bias" everywhere you look, running everything, perhaps it is reality, your "liberal bias".
Hehehe. Very clever, but ... no.

Knowledge and fact tend to destroy the majority of conservative beliefs, better to live in a world where magic is real and Jesus grovelled before the rich.

Forum List

Back