Leftist politician in Colorado trying to dictate parents medical decisions for their children

I don't understand the opposition to vaccines.
The number of vaccines went up as the number of cases of autism went up,look up the ingredients in vaccines and ask yourself if you would want that in YOUR body.
iu

Discover The Many Dangers Of Vaccination

It's in my body. It's in my families' bodies. I's in my dogs and cats' bodies. It's in the bodies of the majority of people in the world. I would really hate to see a resurgence of Scarlet fever, smallpox and tuberculosis.

It's in my body. It's in my families' bodies. I's in my dogs and cats' bodies. It's in the bodies of the majority of people in the world. I would really hate to see a resurgence of Scarlet fever, smallpox and tuberculosis.
Then we need to stop third world invasion,MOST if not ALL of those diseases went away when we got clean plumbing and water.

How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease

well its up to people, you shouldn't be forced to take shots you dont want

So people who don't vaccinate depend on those who do vaccinate to prevent their kids from getting a disease.

Anti-vaxxers are a public menace.

If you want to be that stupid you need to go live on an island somewhere and never leave it

Colorado lawmaker moving to eliminate personal belief vaccine exemptions

No surprise. This is ALL a big farce I expect to see more attacks on medical freedom soon. Be a BAD thing to try and force this garbage on my family. I don't value my own life much less anyone else's and will defend my family from stormtrooper's trying to harm my family.

Interesting.

Not taking the vaccines is a step towards assisted suicide.

Are we against Big Government preventing assisted suicides or are we for it?

ask to read the warning label ...bring a magnifying glass
then decide if you wanna get stuck

i say no i wont take a flu shot

Indians turn down everything ...dot head injins not our injins

born in 68 ive been jabbed with everything anyway

No surprise. This is ALL a big farce I expect to see more attacks on medical freedom soon. Be a BAD thing to try and force this garbage on my family. I don't value my own life much less anyone else's and will defend my family from stormtrooper's trying to harm my family.

Interesting.

Being anti-vaxxer is a step toward causing epidemics you moron

That's murder and yes...we are anti-murder

Interesting.

The fluidity of my prose may have been confusing.

I was saying not taking the vaccines is a step towards suicide. As in you should take them.

Interesting.

But isn't it the purpose of vaccines to ward off disease by those that have the very disease the vaccine was created to begin with???? Good job, dumb ass......

14947889_149293288873811_7465636658092167432_n.jpg

Interesting.

But isn't it the purpose of vaccines to ward off disease by those that have the very disease the vaccine was created to begin with???? Good job, dumb ass......

View attachment 248535
What a surprise that this jerk off is an anti-vaxxer.

Color me surprised

Anti-vaxxers are a public menace.

If you want to be that stupid you need to go live on an island somewhere and never leave it
Jews are a world menace. :) Anyways the leftist governor shockingly doesn't believe in the government making medical decisions for the citizens of Colorado and won't be signing it even if it is passed.

Forum List

Back