Leftist Policy And The Parkland Killings

Just as Hussein removed all the troops from Iraq so that ISIS would have no resistance, Liberals make certain that mass killers are not blocked in any way, with their gun-free zones.

"Over 98% of mass shootings occurred on gun-free zones, research shows"
According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, from the 1950’s through July 10th of 2016, 98.4 percent of mass shootings have occurred on gun-free zones, with just 1.6 percent occurring where citizens are allowed to have firearms with them."
Over 98% of mass shootings occurred on gun-free zones, research shows

When will you Leftists take responsibility for the killings?

View attachment 320242
So, you wanted our troops to remain in Iraq with no protection agreement?

And we shoild allow any untrained gun toter around our children.
Parkland had armed guards assfuck.
FALSE! They had ONE armed guard (who didn't guard), and was a gun-free zone for school staff, visitors, and everyone else. Gun-free zone, all the way. Invitation to mass shooters.
So they had an armed guard.

You God damn stupid fucks want any yeahoo untrained gun toter to be able to be around our children? How stupid is that?>
Ha ha. Typical leftist Strawman behavior. You take a perfectly valid argument, change it's components into something completely different, and then act like you're still debating the original scenario.

Back to reality. No, Mr Strawman. Nobody is talking about "any Yahoo untrained gun toter" (except you).

I have a CCW license, and I carry a pistol almost everywhere I go. So for all you liberals who are gun clueless, do you think I was able to get that license and gun as easy as buying a candy bar?

I had to have an unblemished background, passing a background check, waiting 3 days to get the gun. I had to qualify for the license, either by taking a gun safety course, or have military or police background.

How stupid is it for you to want our kids to be around unarmed adults, who are unable to take action in a shooting emergency ? It is exactly this kind of mindless idiocy that gas given us gun-free zones, and the mass shootings they invite.

How dumb do you have to be to not know that 1 armed guard is not enough ? What if there is a group of criminal shooters ? What if the 1 guard you have fails to act ? (as occured at Parkland) - especially when there is a stupid promise program in effect, discouraging intervention.

Your brainless attitude is symptomatic of the leftist anti-gun culture in America, that has given us millions of Americans who are clueless be about guns, law enforcement and self-defense, and when you post in forums like this, all you do is show off your ignorance.

You are a danger to America, and many people have died because of your foolishness.

It is that easy in a lot of states. You pay your fee, you get to carry a loaded gun. There is no or little training requirement.

It is a FACT that many gun toters have little or no training. & assfucks klike you want them to do it in school yards.
How about hiring weapons-trained veterans for school security? I mean, you should support that, since they have training.

This should be amusing.
I would but they need more training than weapons training.
Like what? What is your objection now?
So, you think that all you need to know is how to shoot a gun to be a security guard in a school?
What do you know about it ?
I know that police academies teach more than how to shoot a gun.
Then you'll have no objection to hiring retired law enforcement for armed school protection.

Just as Hussein removed all the troops from Iraq so that ISIS would have no resistance, Liberals make certain that mass killers are not blocked in any way, with their gun-free zones.

According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, from the 1950’s through July 10th of 2016, 98.4 percent of mass shootings have occurred on gun-free zones, with just 1.6 percent occurring where citizens are allowed to have firearms with them."

View attachment 320242

FALSE! They had ONE armed guard (who didn't guard), and was a gun-free zone for school staff, visitors, and everyone else. Gun-free zone, all the way. Invitation to mass shooters.

You God damn stupid fucks want any yeahoo untrained gun toter to be able to be around our children? How stupid is that?>
Ha ha. Typical leftist Strawman behavior. You take a perfectly valid argument, change it's components into something completely different, and then act like you're still debating the original scenario.

Back to reality. No, Mr Strawman. Nobody is talking about "any Yahoo untrained gun toter" (except you).

I have a CCW license, and I carry a pistol almost everywhere I go. So for all you liberals who are gun clueless, do you think I was able to get that license and gun as easy as buying a candy bar?

I had to have an unblemished background, passing a background check, waiting 3 days to get the gun. I had to qualify for the license, either by taking a gun safety course, or have military or police background.

How stupid is it for you to want our kids to be around unarmed adults, who are unable to take action in a shooting emergency ? It is exactly this kind of mindless idiocy that gas given us gun-free zones, and the mass shootings they invite.

How dumb do you have to be to not know that 1 armed guard is not enough ? What if there is a group of criminal shooters ? What if the 1 guard you have fails to act ? (as occured at Parkland) - especially when there is a stupid promise program in effect, discouraging intervention.

Your brainless attitude is symptomatic of the leftist anti-gun culture in America, that has given us millions of Americans who are clueless be about guns, law enforcement and self-defense, and when you post in forums like this, all you do is show off your ignorance.

You are a danger to America, and many people have died because of your foolishness.

It is that easy in a lot of states. You pay your fee, you get to carry a loaded gun. There is no or little training requirement.

It is a FACT that many gun toters have little or no training. & assfucks klike you want them to do it in school yards.
How about hiring weapons-trained veterans for school security? I mean, you should support that, since they have training.

This should be amusing.
So, you think that all you need to know is how to shoot a gun to be a security guard in a school?
Then you'll have no objection to hiring retired law enforcement for armed school protection.
No, I would not.

View attachment 320242

This should be amusing.
Why don't you just go ahead and say you don't want schools defended?

That's what you mean anyway. Might as well go ahead and say it.

Because you don't really mind school kids being killed by shooters. Because that gives you a pile of bodies from which to preach gun control and confiscation.

Meanwhile, people who value children's lives support armed guards in schools. Hiring veterans and/or retired LEO gives you people with most of the training required.

There is no rational reason to oppose it.
I want people trained in how to deal with problems in a school. This includes fighting, gang activity, and shooters.

You are full of fucking shit.

View attachment 320242

This should be amusing.
No, I would not.
I kinda doubt that.

View attachment 320242

This should be amusing.
Why don't you just go ahead and say you don't want schools defended?

That's what you mean anyway. Might as well go ahead and say it.

Because you don't really mind school kids being killed by shooters. Because that gives you a pile of bodies from which to preach gun control and confiscation.

Meanwhile, people who value children's lives support armed guards in schools. Hiring veterans and/or retired LEO gives you people with most of the training required.

There is no rational reason to oppose it.
I want people trained in how to deal with problems in a school. This includes fighting, gang activity, and shooters.

You are full of fucking shit.
Combat veterans are trained to deal with all those scenarios.

So it looks like you're full of fucking shit.

Forum List

Back