Leftist Moderator Schieffer Tells LOSERS "Don't Watch Debate Moderators"

My candidate did very well last debate considering it was a preplanned 2-against-1-if-need-be flop. Fortunately, the last moderator made Obama look like a suckling, and not a president. At one point, he told her to repeat the nasty words she said to Romney for him. lol What a lot of stagecraft went into creating a footshoot to Obama and not to Romney! They're telling us they're not collaborating with Obama? What a huge roll of BS the lying media puts out.

Schieffer should be discarded as moderator. He's going into this calling one candidate's supporters "losers." Instead of telling America not to pay attention to the moderator, he actually just painted a huge target on his own heiney, and I hope he kicks himself for saying such a ridiculous, biased, nasty, horrible thing. He's so fulla himself his guts are coming out of his toenails.

Again I ask for sources......I do not like either candidate, I want someone to do a great job not throw more bile at the public, nevertheless, you still have failed to prove that which you have asserted regarding barring reporters or selective media coverage.
Nobody can change a person's dislike for two candidates, and I'm no wave-wander that could change a man's heart, Mr. Connery.

The press of today does not play by the rules the press employed in years past, which I took for granted when growing up. they are not perfectly neutral. This week's monitor showed his hand when he chided the American people to not pay attention to the moderator, then made a statement that only the LOSERS would object. That's a hand tip into a hand that is stacked in self-interest of the leftist machine. Sorry if it may seem not important to you, but it truly set off my BS alarm system developed over years of dealing with leftist demagoguery.

Last week's performance by the moderator we are now chided for paying attention to set up and pitted likely times for Obama to go negative at times in which Romney was disallowed from answering no less than 7 liar charges made by Obama. You think Obama was clueless about that when he walked into that hall? If he wasn't, his handlers certainly were in on it, because he only went negative on Romney when Romney was not allowed to talk back in defense. That is manufactured staging, to produce an image that may or may not be accurate, used by none other than stage managers to fool people into thinking a mere mortal is a demon or a hero or whatever they wish him to be presenting him in a nice little package that viewers buy or reject, according to the wishes of none other than the director of the fiction.

I'm sure that will not be considered as proof by you, but I don't think it was accidental the timing of negatives and self-approbations on Obama's part last week.

I didn't listen closely this week, I listened to some but not all of this little word war between two competitors. The only thing that really stood out to me would not have stood out to anyone else, I'm sure. President Obama came out as waspish about nearly every negative he went on about. Others will have to determine what they think, but I got bit by a wasp about 6 weeks ago, and while I'm not allergic, eew. It's no fun.

I have no other source for my opinions than that. We are an informal board at USMB, we often agree to disagree.

I hope you find some semblance of peace with one or other of the candidates. My love for conservativism is not a source that you seem to be seeking. I hope you find a source that brings you to decide if you wish to vote on a candidate. I'm a total stranger, and unlike Gallup polls that have been around since 1935, I haven't been. :)

The Romney Fiscal Issues Page - there is a section discussing how Romney will "Exercise fiscal responsibility to restore economic opportunity." and another discussing how Romney plans to "Reform entitlement programs to keep them solvent and put America on a path to prosperity."

The reason I favor the Romney campaign is solely on account of my agreement with the bases of his Issues pages, and his pledge to make a budget and work on reducing the overspending and national debt through wise measures. Romney jobs plan - One of several pages

Romney's Issues page

I'm not certain what you expect, but if you use the three links above, you will know of Romney's plans.

The ones that are important to me relate to fiscal matters, because that is what in the past presidents have tended to. The current occupant has not seen fit to do a budget, and the country's credit rating has been downgraded twice under this spendthrift approach to neglecting to get Congress to agree to a budget.

We have to have someone passing a budget on top of the table. This business of not having one has made it too easy to use the bully pulpit to print money and take that instead of going through Congress as the Constitution clearly designates as the tax collectors. No collections no money has been the past. Printing more money... I just don't like that as a Pet Rock project fund for money taxpayers can't come up with.

I hope the links help you make your choice. No way could I influence that having only my opinion that is so frail, based on my view of the administration which seems so confused in its role as wanting to be everything--executive, legislative, and judicial all rolled into one. That's a lean toward monarchy any way you cut it, and in this land, our fathers died to make sure people would forever not have to answer to a strong central power like King George of England in the 1776 era.
http://www.mittromney.com/jobsplan

Referencing the highlighted version above...

What loopholes will he close to pay for $2T more in Defense spending while not raising taxes?

Rightwing idiocy, Schieffer is no ‘leftist.’
Yes he is. Neutral people don't call conservatives "loser" less than 2 hours before the debate he is about to moderate in favor of "sinners".

Oops, I missed the W. Serves the leftist locksteppers right. /pun/pun/pun

Did he say "Conservatives"?

Ha! good point. Just talked about people who whine about moderators.

Why did a conservative take offense to that? Methinks they dost protest too much.

Given Schieffer's record of softballing every Republican he interviews (Republicans being almost all of his guests), one wonders what kind of bias it takes to call him "liberal". Schieffer's thing is to let every Republican babble their big lies uninterrupted, nod his head a lot, and never dare call a lie a lie.

Schieffer was so much better than those last 2 crazy women ... so much better ...

He was fair he was good.... no hormonal craziness there LOL oops LOL ....I liked him! :)

Again I ask for sources......I do not like either candidate, I want someone to do a great job not throw more bile at the public, nevertheless, you still have failed to prove that which you have asserted regarding barring reporters or selective media coverage.
Nobody can change a person's dislike for two candidates, and I'm no wave-wander that could change a man's heart, Mr. Connery.

The press of today does not play by the rules the press employed in years past, which I took for granted when growing up. they are not perfectly neutral. This week's monitor showed his hand when he chided the American people to not pay attention to the moderator, then made a statement that only the LOSERS would object. That's a hand tip into a hand that is stacked in self-interest of the leftist machine. Sorry if it may seem not important to you, but it truly set off my BS alarm system developed over years of dealing with leftist demagoguery.

Last week's performance by the moderator we are now chided for paying attention to set up and pitted likely times for Obama to go negative at times in which Romney was disallowed from answering no less than 7 liar charges made by Obama. You think Obama was clueless about that when he walked into that hall? If he wasn't, his handlers certainly were in on it, because he only went negative on Romney when Romney was not allowed to talk back in defense. That is manufactured staging, to produce an image that may or may not be accurate, used by none other than stage managers to fool people into thinking a mere mortal is a demon or a hero or whatever they wish him to be presenting him in a nice little package that viewers buy or reject, according to the wishes of none other than the director of the fiction.

I'm sure that will not be considered as proof by you, but I don't think it was accidental the timing of negatives and self-approbations on Obama's part last week.

I didn't listen closely this week, I listened to some but not all of this little word war between two competitors. The only thing that really stood out to me would not have stood out to anyone else, I'm sure. President Obama came out as waspish about nearly every negative he went on about. Others will have to determine what they think, but I got bit by a wasp about 6 weeks ago, and while I'm not allergic, eew. It's no fun.

I have no other source for my opinions than that. We are an informal board at USMB, we often agree to disagree.

I hope you find some semblance of peace with one or other of the candidates. My love for conservativism is not a source that you seem to be seeking. I hope you find a source that brings you to decide if you wish to vote on a candidate. I'm a total stranger, and unlike Gallup polls that have been around since 1935, I haven't been. :)

The Romney Fiscal Issues Page - there is a section discussing how Romney will "Exercise fiscal responsibility to restore economic opportunity." and another discussing how Romney plans to "Reform entitlement programs to keep them solvent and put America on a path to prosperity."

The reason I favor the Romney campaign is solely on account of my agreement with the bases of his Issues pages, and his pledge to make a budget and work on reducing the overspending and national debt through wise measures. Romney jobs plan - One of several pages

Romney's Issues page

I'm not certain what you expect, but if you use the three links above, you will know of Romney's plans.

The ones that are important to me relate to fiscal matters, because that is what in the past presidents have tended to. The current occupant has not seen fit to do a budget, and the country's credit rating has been downgraded twice under this spendthrift approach to neglecting to get Congress to agree to a budget.

We have to have someone passing a budget on top of the table. This business of not having one has made it too easy to use the bully pulpit to print money and take that instead of going through Congress as the Constitution clearly designates as the tax collectors. No collections no money has been the past. Printing more money... I just don't like that as a Pet Rock project fund for money taxpayers can't come up with.

I hope the links help you make your choice. No way could I influence that having only my opinion that is so frail, based on my view of the administration which seems so confused in its role as wanting to be everything--executive, legislative, and judicial all rolled into one. That's a lean toward monarchy any way you cut it, and in this land, our fathers died to make sure people would forever not have to answer to a strong central power like King George of England in the 1776 era.

What loopholes will he close to pay for $2T more in Defense spending while not raising taxes?
That's what Obama was programmed to say during the debates. Why don't you contact Obama, since he is the only source of that claim.

Given Schieffer's record of softballing every Republican he interviews (Republicans being almost all of his guests), one wonders what kind of bias it takes to call him "liberal". Schieffer's thing is to let every Republican babble their big lies uninterrupted, nod his head a lot, and never dare call a lie a lie.
Neutral moderators do not announce 2 hours before the debate begins that people who scrutenize the moderators shouldn't and went on to say that only the LOSERS do that. That's a liberal base beneath those words, and you know, it's not nice to piss off the barracudas before the debate. I did, however get some nice sewing done while Mr. Scheiffer carried out his sentence of being the moderator before the fact. If he was muted, someone on his team passed him a note about the Shepherd Smith acknowledgement of his debate preparation statement to LOSERS who scrutenize liberal moderators.

Me not watching was a win-win. I did listen, though, and Obama seemed waspish this week in his negative waves.

And that is my very subjective opinion. :lmao:

Tonight's press moderator has chided Americans about paying too much attention to the moderators of the Debates!

He says only the LOSERS take umbrage at their behavior.

They don't want you to notice them now, after Crowley Crowded out Romney 4 times in going for his neck to protect weakling Barack Obama.

So LOSER VOTERS, DON'T SAY NOTHIN' ABOUT MODERATOR Schieffer or he will call you a LOSER. Oh, wait. He doesn't have to. He already did.

That's how damned one-sided these infotainment assholes are.
Becki's butt is SOOOOOOOO sore! :lol:

Romney's Issues page

That's what Obama was programmed to say during the debates. Why don't you contact Obama, since he is the only source of that claim.

As long as being an informal board is the norm then why not. I simply accept that you believe and based upon your posts you are a clear minded and informed poster...:)

Thanks, Mr. Connery. I have to admit, though. Our board has some really superstars in the financial and economy pages of USMB. I'm in awe of the collection of good men and women who, not always clearly on one side or the other can discuss economic theory and even occasionally be convinced by another that a different path would be more advantageous in resolving an issue. That's where a lot of the good of the forum is - reviewing a lot of viewpoints, and picking the one that makes the best sense to you. I love that type of discussion without being more than a layperson who saw business through a small business owner's eyes for 25 years. I favor what I know would be best for a small business that just got by on the seat of its pants, although I love it when I hear someone who owned a small business turned it into a huge employment opportunity for hundreds of people.

There are people here who speak from a deep and abiding knowledge base in that part of our government that gets things done for people, and they understand why reducing a deficit and paying the bills is a critical issue after the recent years have shown a deficit that just skyrocketed itself into oblivion almost.

Tonight's press moderator has chided Americans about paying too much attention to the moderators of the Debates!

They don't want you to notice them now, after Crowley Crowded out Romney 4 times in going for his neck to protect weakling Barack Obama.

So LOSER VOTERS, DON'T SAY NOTHIN' ABOUT MODERATOR Schieffer or he will call you a LOSER. Oh, wait. He doesn't have to. He already did.

No, but Mr. Synthaholic gets so vapid when he thinks of ladies' anatomical parts. :eusa_whistle:

No, but Mr. Synthaholic gets so vapid when he thinks of ladies' anatomical parts. :eusa_whistle:
I'll spell it out for you: President Obama's strong victory in tonight's debate has left you butthurt.

Thanks, Mr. Connery. I have to admit, though. Our board has some really superstars in the financial and economy pages of USMB. I'm in awe of the collection of good men and women who, not always clearly on one side or the other can discuss economic theory and even occasionally be convinced by another that a different path would be more advantageous in resolving an issue. That's where a lot of the good of the forum is - reviewing a lot of viewpoints, and picking the one that makes the best sense to you. I love that type of discussion without being more than a layperson who saw business through a small business owner's eyes for 25 years. I favor what I know would be best for a small business that just got by on the seat of its pants, although I love it when I hear someone who owned a small business turned it into a huge employment opportunity for hundreds of people.

There are people here who speak from a deep and abiding knowledge base in that part of our government that gets things done for people, and they understand why reducing a deficit and paying the bills is a critical issue after the recent years have shown a deficit that just skyrocketed itself into oblivion almost.

While I have worked in various types of employment environment. Small business is where I started and spent most of my work life. Naturally my perspective when viewing from that stand point gave me a different view of government involvement and what I needed from the economy.

sigh national polls mean nothing.

Politics: Politico battleground poll shows Romney pulling further ahead
Politics: Politico battleground poll shows Romney pulling further ahead | CainTV

leans 4+ democrat? oh good another retard.

try this:
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

awwwwww shit...

go cherry pick someplace else.

Your poll says no toss up states? there are plenty of toss up states.
And why isn't there a gallop poll showing?

I'll spell it out for you: President Obama's strong victory in tonight's debate has left you butthurt.

Dumb ass using a cheery picked quote is a very dishonest thing too do.
Here's the full quote.
We have to had the inventor of the internet.. the man who runs up 10,0000 dollar electric bills, flying all over the world in his private jet leaving a carbon footprint while stealing and robbing many with his Global warming scam. Liberals are the biggest crooks and liars.. NO ONE TOPS OBAMA..

I'll spell it out for you: President Obama's strong victory in tonight's debate has left you <Freudian Stage I taboo speech omitted.>
Excuse me, Mr. Synthaholic, but the only hurting last night was your use of Freudian Stage I developmental speech ninnyhammering for which you exhibited a classic case. But I do get it. Obama's waspish grimacing and speech pattern has paved a broad street upon which you indentured apparatchiks can now occupy. And don't worry. You won't see any police car targets upon which you can further place your Freudian Stage I deposits when Romney becomes the new CIC next January.

He thinks wasps can kill the members of the hive, but he didn't know Romney is actually a bee killer and can easily win this election for the presidency, which Obama has squandered by overspending. Please get your Valium prescription refilled for the bad day November 6 is going to be for dear waspish leader, okay? Although I know you're going to disappear out of embarrassment since there will be no chest thumping for you for at least a year after the fall.

Poor Bam-bam!
He won't understand what hit him.
And we won't have to listen to his waspish whines any more. :muahaha:

mallophora_fautrix_eats_wasp_anna_2.jpg

Paying the bills and balancing the budget eats up stinging overspending every time.

Last edited:
The fact is if your candidate cannot handle a moderator in a controlled environment, you should be concerned with what he is going to do in a real situation...:lol:
My candidate did very well last debate considerint it was a preplanned 2-against-1-if-need-be flop. Fortunately, the last moderator made Obama look like a suckling, and not a president. At one point, he told her to repeat the nasty words she said to Romney for him. lol What a lot of stagecraft went into creating a footshoot to Obama and not to Romney! They're telling us they're not collaborating with Obama? What a huge roll of BS the lying media puts out.

Schieffer should be discarded as moderator. He's going into this calling one candidate's supporters "losers." Instead of telling America not to pay attention to the moderator, he actually just painted a huge target on his own heiney, and I hope he kicks himself for saying such a ridiculous, biased, nasty, horrible thing. He's so fulla himself his guts are coming out of his toenails.

he's right; only losers complain about the refs before and after the game
Winners do too. You'll see that on November 6. Demmie precinct chairmen scurrying to go get more new votes to claim as leftist lockstep votes will be met at the exit with the scattergun of indictment for fraud notices. No more bullshit from the left at the precincts that didn't carry the Kenyan, thank you very much. And Republicans? FYI:

1_foam_finger.jpg

I will say it only once to you, dear emu man, "neener, neener, neener." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

My candidate did very well last debate considerint it was a preplanned 2-against-1-if-need-be flop. Fortunately, the last moderator made Obama look like a suckling, and not a president. At one point, he told her to repeat the nasty words she said to Romney for him. lol What a lot of stagecraft went into creating a footshoot to Obama and not to Romney! They're telling us they're not collaborating with Obama? What a huge roll of BS the lying media puts out.

he's right; only losers complain about the refs before and after the game
Winners do too. You'll see that on November 6. Demmie precinct chairmen scurrying to go get more new votes to claim as leftist lockstep votes will be met at the exit with the scattergun of indictment for fraud notices. No more bullshit from the left at the precincts that didn't carry the Kenyan, thank you very much. And Republicans? FYI:

1_foam_finger.jpg

I will say it only once to you, dear emu man, "neener, neener, neener." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

that's nice.

adjust your meds

Forum List

Back