Leftist Moderator Schieffer Tells LOSERS "Don't Watch Debate Moderators"

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Tonight's press moderator has chided Americans about paying too much attention to the moderators of the Debates!

He says only the LOSERS take umbrage at their behavior.

They don't want you to notice them now, after Crowley Crowded out Romney 4 times in going for his neck to protect weakling Barack Obama.

So LOSER VOTERS, DON'T SAY NOTHIN' ABOUT MODERATOR Schieffer or he will call you a LOSER. Oh, wait. He doesn't have to. He already did.

That's how damned one-sided these infotainment assholes are.

Do all Presidential moderators have to be leftists? Why? Is that compulsory? Aren't there more objective ones to chose from?
I really don't understand.

i guess today's word on the street was loser.....im glad you learned a new word Becki. Maybe tomorrow you can learn how to use a spoon!

Do all Presidential moderators have to be leftists? Why? Is that compulsory? Aren't there more objective ones to chose from?

All debate moderators are ‘leftists’ when a republican presidential candidate is about to lose an election. It’s the moderators’ fault, not the candidate’s.

All debate moderators are ‘leftists’ when a republican presidential candidate is about to lose an election. It’s the moderators’ fault, not the candidate’s.

Election 2012: Poll show Romney leads Obama 52 to 45%
Election 2012: Poll show Romney leads Obama 52 to 45% - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Of course it's not the fault of the Presidential moderators .... but it would be a refreshing change if for once they were objective and give the same time to each candidate, and don't interrupt one more than the other ... etc...

Tonight's press moderator has chided Americans about paying too much attention to the moderators of the Debates!

They don't want you to notice them now, after Crowley Crowded out Romney 4 times in going for his neck to protect weakling Barack Obama.

So LOSER VOTERS, DON'T SAY NOTHIN' ABOUT MODERATOR Schieffer or he will call you a LOSER. Oh, wait. He doesn't have to. He already did.

For gods sake

Do you guys ever stop whining about the moderators?

Sit back and enjoy the debate

Election 2012: Poll show Romney leads Obama 52 to 45% - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

sigh national polls mean nothing.

Don't forget the stacked polls with the oversampled Democrats.

Of course it's not the fault of the Presidential moderators .... but it would be a refreshing change if for once they were objective and give the same time to each candidate, and don't interrupt one more than the other ... etc...

You are very naive. If you believe this.

That's your opinion. Opinions have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Have a good day.

sigh national polls mean nothing.

Politics: Politico battleground poll shows Romney pulling further ahead
Politics: Politico battleground poll shows Romney pulling further ahead | CainTV

That's your opinion. Opinions have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Have a good day.

The fact is if your candidate cannot handle a moderator in a controlled environment, you should be concerned with what he is going to do in a real situation...:lol:

leans 4+ democrat? oh good another retard.

try this:
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

awwwwww shit...

go cherry pick someplace else.

It is known that Obama will not make public appearances if he has certain reporters present, so they are excluded from the invitation list.

No fair person is welcome to ask Obama straight answers. It has to come from the Democrat spin room as evidenced by the Crowley format allowing Obama the open season on Romney to call him a liar, and Romney was disallowed from defending himself by her decree in Obama's debate favor.

You truly think people here are demented enough to believe that little white lie, Miss Jones? Your slip is showin'!

:muahaha:

You truly think people here are demented enough to believe that little white lie, Miss Jones? Your slip is showin'!

:muahaha:

QED

:lol:

For gods sake

Do you guys ever stop whining about the moderators?

Sit back and enjoy the debate
Oh, lighten up, Leftwinger. We righties prefer to enjoy beating up the idiot moderators you leftists are cramming down America's poor throat. It's so fun to know the stage hands will have to wipe up their drooling over Obama when all is said and done. :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back