Leftist Media...The Big Lie!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The other day there were thousands of ordinary citizens out in the streets of Seattle and cities and towns all accross this country in support of SINGLE PAYER health care.

The three main TV stations komo(ABC), KING(NBC) and KIRO (CBS)reported on the marches yet at the same time they subverted the news.

All three reported the gatherings as in support on "universal health care"

Not one of these reports truthfully reported that these people came out of thier houses to make the government recognise SINGLE PAYER.

There was no room for missinterpreting the messsage. Even on the tv screen as the reporters were speaking the dozens of signs clearly demanded SINGLE PAYER.

Yet in spite of the clear intent the reporters lied and reported the "protests" in support of universal health care.

I've got a "report" for network news. GO FUCK YOURSELVES! You lying traitors.

Did the state controlled media ask any of your teabaggers if they want government to make their healthcare decisions?

The other day there were thousands of ordinary citizens out in the streets of Seattle and cities and towns all accross this country in support of SINGLE PAYER health care.

The three main TV stations komo(ABC), KING(NBC) and KIRO (CBS)reported on the marches yet at the same time they subverted the news.

All three reported the gatherings as in support on "universal health care"

Not one of these reports truthfully reported that these people came out of thier houses to make the government recognise SINGLE PAYER.

There was no room for missinterpreting the messsage. Even on the tv screen as the reporters were speaking the dozens of signs clearly demanded SINGLE PAYER.

Yet in spite of the clear intent the reporters lied and reported the "protests" in support of universal health care.

I've got a "report" for network news. GO FUCK YOURSELVES! You lying traitors.

Clinton fucked up and deregulated the media and the righties gobbled up all the major stations, both TV and Radio. Even MSNBC won't attack the bankers or oil companies. They can only be so liberal because the owners control content.

The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation begun by Reagan, whose actions reduced the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 10 in 1996[6] and 6 in 2005.

Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The three alphabet news organizations are very liberal and very bias. Don't they realize their reporting is recorded for history? They should be ashamed of themselves but they have no shame. History will prove them to be a bunch of fools.

Tune in to Fox.

The three alphabet news organizations are very liberal and very bias. Don't they realize their reporting is recorded for history? They should be ashamed of themselves but they have no shame. History will prove them to be a bunch of fools.

Tune in to Fox.

What an ass. I love how if it aint right wing spin, then its liberal.

NOT!

They sure don't represent me.

Tune in to Fox.

Just a WHAT?

Fox lost nearly a billion dollars before it turned a dime to support Rupert Murdochs attack and selling out of Americas middle class. Murdoch is a prostitute for globalization.

Fox wasn't mentioned because there is nothing even closely or loosly resembling "news" on that channel.

Last edited:
The best liars in the world are hands down Democrats, they're so damn good at it they believe themselves,, and that's pretty damn good! When a Republican tells them a lie they believe that too,, ie dumb GWB outsmarted the DUmmies for eight solid years.. "We've been lied to" roll eyes!:eek:

The best liars in the world are hands down Democrats, they're so damn good at it they believe themselves,, and that's pretty damn good! When a Republican tells them a lie they believe that too,, ie dumb GWB outsmarted the DUmmies for eight solid years.. "We've been lied to" roll eyes!:eek:

Hey Tree,

This isn't a left or right thing. This is a once local and loyal TV stations that used to tell the truth boldly lying to the citizens of my town on behalf of outsiders.

This is big health care money calling the shots way up here in Seattle.

I am disgusted.

Tune in to Fox.

Just a WHAT?

Fox lost nearly a billion dollars before it turned a dime to support Rupert Murdochs attack and selling out of Americas middle class. Murdoch is a prostitute for globalization.

Fox wasn't mentioned because there is nothing even closely or loosly resembling "news" on that channel.

They don't care if Rush makes money. How much do candidates spend on radio/tv ads during elections? Millions. So clearly Rush getting the message out is invaluable.

He bamboozled/outsmarted you. He fucked your party over.

But it was worth it for him. Not so much for you though.

Hey Tree,

This isn't a left or right thing. This is a once local and loyal TV stations that used to tell the truth boldly lying to the citizens of my town on behalf of outsiders.

I am disgusted.

you lie about lying,, and I'm supposed to listen?? I don't fucking think so! lie to yourself,, you'll get some sympathy.. errrr :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Tree,

I am disgusted.

They lied about the "Tea Parties" too you were happy with them then.. I mock your disgust.

Hey Tree,

I am disgusted.

They lied about the "Tea Parties" too you were happy with them then.. I mock your disgust.

You can't be serious. Fox CREATED the tea parties. Are you really that much of a neo con tool?

Hey Tree,

I am disgusted.

You can't be serious. Fox CREATED the tea parties. Are you really that much of a neo con tool?

See? There ya go? and then I go :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Tree,

I am disgusted.

No stupid, they told the truth about the tea baggers. That might seem like they are liberal, but don't worry, when it comes to the important information, the media protects you.

Lying us into Iraq. Media hush.

Bullshit tax breaks to the rich, you don't hear about it.

Oil companies gouging us, no one looked into it.

Stolen elections, no word from channels abc, nbc or cbs. In fact, ABC was found lying for the GOP back in 2003 and they have yet to retract that error publically.

Hey Tree,

I am disgusted.

No stupid, they told the truth about the tea baggers. That might seem like they are liberal, but don't worry, when it comes to the important information, the media protects you.

Stolen elections, no word from channels abc, nbc or cbs. In fact, ABC was found lying for the GOP back in 2003 and they have yet to retract that error publically.

nobody gives a shit if you are disgusted,, in fact we like it when you are disgusted.. the more disgusted you are the happier I am.. and yer constant lying and covering up is what keeps you from getting what you want,, your basic lack of honesty is bad bad karma!

nobody gives a shit if you are disgusted,, in fact we like it when you are disgusted.. the more disgusted you are the happier I am.. and yer constant lying and covering up is what keeps you from getting what you want,, your basic lack of honesty is bad bad karma!

The more I see your drivel I am convinced you are 13 years old.

Check this out sparky..you only speak for yourself.

I have many supporters of my opinions.

You can tell my friends because unlike you they don't have that unsightly neo con shit stain on thier lips.

If the media is liberal, why would it take the focus off Bush illegally torturing and focus for 2 weeks on if Pelosi knew?

If its liberal, then it would agree that Bush broke the law and they only told Pelosi 2 years after they broke the law.

Don't argue torture. Just focus on why the media is working for your side when you say it is liberal.

The more I see your drivel I am convinced you are 13 years old.

Check this out sparky..you only speak for yourself.

I have many supporters of my opinions.

You can tell my friends because unlike you they don't have that unsightly neo con shit stain on thier lips.

well, huggy bugggy the proofs in the pudding, keep lying,, keep bashing, keep up the good fight,, see what it gets you other than "disgusted" capiche? that's partianship for ya.. happy happy disgusted to ya! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back