Leftist lose their shit after Trump tells the progressive dems to go back to the crime infested pl.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump riled leftists everywhere Sunday with a series of tweets essentially telling so called ā€˜progressiveā€™ Democrats to stop continually hating on America, and to go back to their home countries woeful systems of government if they dislike the US so much.

Leftists Lose Their Shit After Trump Tells ā€œProgressiveā€ Dems To Go Back To The ā€œCrime Infested Placesā€ They Came From
-----------------------------

He's right and the loonns can't stand it.
thread two hundred and four on this.

• Banned
President Trump riled leftists everywhere Sunday with a series of tweets essentially telling so called ā€˜progressiveā€™ Democrats to stop continually hating on America, and to go back to their home countries woeful systems of government if they dislike the US so much.

Leftists Lose Their Shit After Trump Tells ā€œProgressiveā€ Dems To Go Back To The ā€œCrime Infested Placesā€ They Came From

awww dam well i'm sure you will take care of it for me snitches often make their announcements before telling on someone or " REPORTING" them. now go do your neighborhood watch snitch scene your pet mod will be right over lol.

awww dam well i'm sure you will take care of it for me snitches often make their announcements before telling on someone or " REPORTING" them. now go do your neighborhood watch snitch scene your pet mod will be right over lol.
I've never "snitched" on you, so stop running your lying mouth.

Forum List

Back