Leftist Harvard Prof. outlines plan to impeach Trump install Hillary as President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftist Harvard Prof Outlines Plan To Impeach Trump, Install Hillary As President

A far left Harvard Professor has outlined a plan that would see Donald Trump removed from the Presidency, and Hillary Clinton installed in his place.
----------------------------------------

Lie cheat and steal they'll stop at nothing to get that mental case bitch in as President. Gawd help us if this lunatic actually succeeds but she won't she'll probably fall over dead first.

Leftist Harvard Prof Outlines Plan To Impeach Trump, Install Hillary As President

A far left Harvard Professor has outlined a plan that would see Donald Trump removed from the Presidency, and Hillary Clinton installed in his place.

Lie cheat and steal they'll stop at nothing to get that mental case bitch in as President. Gawd help us if this lunatic actually succeeds but she won't she'll probably fall over dead first.

Mod Edit: Do not comment on moderator actions in the main forum. Take it up privately with the moderation staff

Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

Here's how constitutional law expert Lessig lays it out:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

if number 6: President Hillary Clinton should appoint Paul Ryan as VP to unite the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned

/----/ Watch out. The moderator just locked out my breaking news on the same topic.

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

if number 6: President Hillary Clinton should appoint Paul Ryan as VP to unite the country.

Interesting that was done, well you know me i'm use to it mine gets locked or moved to conspiracy hehehhe. oh well.

Thanks for the warning though guess we shall see. Did someone else possibly post it before you? Maybe that's why they locked it.

And how do you know he's a "leftist" or a "far left" law professor? Hm?

Because Alex "John Brinkley" Jones said so in his headline? And you obediently salivate whenever Alex "John Brinkley" Jones says "jump"?

Tell us what you actually know about Lawrence Lessig. Aaaaaaand GO.

This country is far past being united.

The left would have a better plan if they stormed the white house and dragged the entire government out on the lawn and executed every last one. To the left Designated Survivor is a documentary.

It's fantasy but a more believable fantasy than Paul Ryan making Hillary Clinton President.

• Banned
upload_2017-10-17_10-26-23.png

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Hillary, Obama, Holder, Comey, Mueller and 2 Key Officials Leading Trump-Russia Collusion Investigation Are All Linked To HUGE Secret Russian NUCLEAR Deal * 100PercentFedUp.com

• Banned

Because Alex "John Brinkley" Jones said so in his headline? And you obediently salivate whenever Alex "John Brinkley" Jones says "jump"?

Anyone with a brain pays no attention to those still stuck in CLUB STUPID wake the fk up and learn how to click the fkn links provided dumbass.

/----/ Watch out. The moderator just locked out my breaking news on the same topic.

Interesting that was done, well you know me i'm use to it mine gets locked or moved to conspiracy hehehhe. oh well.

Thanks for the warning though guess we shall see. Did someone else possibly post it before you? Maybe that's why they locked it.
/—-/ I think it’s because I used all caps in the headline. I didn’t know and the edit feature is not visible.

Anyone with a brain pays no attention to those still stuck in CLUB STUPID wake the fk up and learn how to click the fkn links provided dumbass.

Actually I did that first. And it doesn't make that case either --- just drops it into the headline as bait, which you swallowed. Whole.

So you have no answer at all. Just parroting John Brinkley because you have no critical-thought process of your own.

Which is exactly what I thought.

3A Ryan dies and before Pense resigns House picks Steve King (R-IA) as Speaker.

3B iowa's Governor appoints me to Steven King's congressional District.

3C Speaker King bangs the House to order, hits his finger with the gavel, creating a blood clot which breaks loose and travels to his brain causing an unrecoverable stroke.

3D. To honor Congressman King, the House Appoints the congressman from his old district to replace him as Speaker.....me.

4D Pense turns llibtard, decides the Democrats were right and promptly resigns as planned.

4E. AvgGuyIA takes the Oath of Office and moves into the White House.

^^^ A much more likely scenario than Hillary becoming President.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

Well, why go through all of that gymnastics the professor's dream scenario goes through?

WHY NOT JUST

Kick out the winning team for cheating and give it to the 2nd place runner up? In all other contests, the cheaters would be stripped of their title or win, and the second place winner would get the win!!!

Easy PEASY Button!!! :p

Actually I did that first. And it doesn't make that case either --- just drops it into the headline as bait, which you swallowed. Whole.

So you have no answer at all. Just parroting John Brinkley because you have no critical-thought process of your own.

It says in the article that he's a Democratic activist.

Well, why go through all of that gymnastics the professor's dream scenario goes through?

WHY NOT JUST

Kick out the winning team for cheating and give it to the 2nd place runner up? In all other contests, the cheaters would be stripped of their title or win, and the second place winner would get the win!!!

His goal is to get Trump, then Pence, then Paul Ryan out, if Paul announces Hillary as vice President. Like that's really going to happen!
Then she would be President after getting Paul Ryan out.
This Harvard Professor has mentally lost it and needs to be fired.
He really should not be teaching our young adults.

WHY NOT JUST

His goal is to get Trump, then Pence, then Paul Ryan out, if Paul announces Hillary as vice President. Like that's really going to happen!
Be fired? :rofl: What for, free speech?

Sounds to me like he's trying to pull the most gullible`s leg.... :lol:

WHY NOT JUST

You mean like Trump does with the press? :laugh:

It says in the article that he's a Democratic activist.

No, actually it doesn't. The only time "Democrat" is mentioned is the reference to his running for a Presidential nomination with that party. Bernie Sanders did the same thing and he'd never been a Democrat. Hell, Billy Graham is a Democrat.

But the question wasn't about "Democrats", it was about "leftists". What I was really going for is for the OP to demonstrate some independent actual thought rather than just blindly parroting anything Alex Jones says. She declined, and proved me right.

WHY NOT JUST

I agree it's never gonna happen. The scenario stops with the idea of Pence resigning. That would never happen.

WHY NOT JUST

You mean like Trump does with the press? :laugh:
yes! :lol: Trump yanks the press all over the place!

Trump is going win re-election in 2020. Economy booming. The people won't want to change things. It happened with Clinton. The 80s boom saved his ass.

Forum List

Back