Leftist Google/Obama Deal

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There is no doubt that Google is an ultra leftist organization and a toady of the Democratic Party and Obama... They want Obama and the Democrats to win in 2012.. there is no doubt on that...Time to drop those leftist loon bastards I'd say...

-----------------------------:evil:

Google denied Wednesday that it gave President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign special access to a new advertising program, something a sales representative from the search and advertising giant had claimed in an email to customers.

The new ad program would charge clients for every email address (or other piece of user data) they collect. The program is attractive to campaigns eager for that information, so when a staffer at the National Republican Senatorial Committee saw what appeared to be an Obama ad built on this technology on the RealClearPolitics website last month, she emailed a Google sales rep to ask about creating a similar ad campaign for Republicans.

The saleswoman, Sirene Abou-Chakra, replied by suggesting that Obama had a special deal.

“This is a pre-alpha product that is being released to a select few clients,” she wrote in an email, referring to the first stage of a product’s roll-out. “I’d be happy to get you into the beta if you’re interested.”

Google denies special Obama deal - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

The top Toadies for Obama

-------------------:eusa_whistle:

Barack Obama (D)
Top Contributors

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

University of California $1,591,395
Goldman Sachs $994,795
Harvard University $854,747
Microsoft Corp $833,617
Google Inc $803,436
Citigroup Inc $701,290
JPMorgan Chase & Co $695,132
Time Warner $590,084
Sidley Austin LLP $588,598
Stanford University $586,557
National Amusements Inc $551,683
UBS AG $543,219
Wilmerhale Llp $542,618
Skadden, Arps et al $530,839
IBM Corp $528,822
Columbia University $528,302
Morgan Stanley $514,881
General Electric $499,130
US Government $494,820
Latham & Watkins $493,835

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Yeah, its Orwellian nonsense...

Let the fucking idiots get brainwashed..

In reality all this shit does is separate the intelligent from the retards....

Then the other day I saw on the news hes going to sell $5 tickets going to his campaign to win a "lunch" with him...

I suppose even little children can buy a ticket to have lunch with the worst president in history....

Obama is a shithead used car salesman....

LOL.. no .. no.. Obama is out there trying to get Americans back to work...

... that's all he cares about...even his wife says so as she drags in the campaign bucks

...and he says it at every campaign stop he makes...:lol:

Forum List

Back