Leftist educators are corrupting the young

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I have a lot of posts in Education that show how the left is indoctrinating your children, you need to send your children to charter or privet schools...

TEACHING RACISM IN K-12 CLASSROOMS
Leftist educators are corrupting the young.
May 9, 2017

Matthew Vadum

tgf.jpg

Leftists believe you have to get ’em while they’re young and impressionable.

Marxist theorist Paolo Freire advocated in Pedagogy of the Oppressed, that schools be used to inculcate radical values in students so they become agents of social change. Freire held that the so-called dominant pedagogy “silences” poor and minority children and that there is no such thing as a neutral educational system.

Joining Freire in his desire to use the educational system to level institutions is unrepentant communist terrorist and education theorist Bill Ayers, who has long advocated poisoning the minds of the young so they can agitate to fundamentally transform American society.

“If we want change to come, we would do well not to look at the sites of power we have no access to; the White House, the Congress, the Pentagon,” he said in 2012. “We have absolute access to the community, the school, the neighborhood, the street, the classroom, the workplace, the shop, the farm.”

...READ AND LEARN...

Why do we need all this “changemaking” and why do our children have to be the vehicles for it?

Short answer: we don’t and they shouldn’t be.

It is a long established fact and very old Marxist doctrine to control society through the educational process. Radical liberalism is all through the educational system, the DOE, school boards, colleges and universities. They no longer teach your kid how to think but WHAT to think. I guess I was somewhat spared by going to a private school. Basically, once they get in, the move to the top, then organize and either block any non-leftists from getting hired or get them fired. Leftists don't survive well under competition or in open debate and light. The subtle fact that Trump revealed long ago but keeps rather quiet now is that his real mission is that he is out to come after the bastards and turn the tables around---- and he is just the guy who can do it. Semper Fi.

I have a lot of posts in Education that show how the left is indoctrinating your children, you need to send your children to charter or privet schools...

TEACHING RACISM IN K-12 CLASSROOMS
Leftist educators are corrupting the young.
May 9, 2017

Matthew Vadum

tgf.jpg

Leftists believe you have to get ’em while they’re young and impressionable.

Marxist theorist Paolo Freire advocated in Pedagogy of the Oppressed, that schools be used to inculcate radical values in students so they become agents of social change. Freire held that the so-called dominant pedagogy “silences” poor and minority children and that there is no such thing as a neutral educational system.

Joining Freire in his desire to use the educational system to level institutions is unrepentant communist terrorist and education theorist Bill Ayers, who has long advocated poisoning the minds of the young so they can agitate to fundamentally transform American society.

“If we want change to come, we would do well not to look at the sites of power we have no access to; the White House, the Congress, the Pentagon,” he said in 2012. “We have absolute access to the community, the school, the neighborhood, the street, the classroom, the workplace, the shop, the farm.”

...READ AND LEARN...

Why do we need all this “changemaking” and why do our children have to be the vehicles for it?

Short answer: we don’t and they shouldn’t be.

You know the Democrats are all about faux privatization, right? Just like the Republicans.

Imagine if the government school system did NOT indoctrinate students with leftist ideology, how many fewer leftists there would be.

Even silly Mattieboy might not be a brain dead leftist.

Children should be allowed to think for themselves and consider what they wish to do with their lives...Of course christianity like islam wants them to conform and control them.
That's why radical islam and fundy Christinsanity hate each other, because they are so alike

POISONING THE MINDS OF AMERICA'S SCHOOLCHILDREN
Teaching kids to hate their country's traditions and institutions.
July 13, 2017

Discover The Networks
nh.jpg

Another NID project – designed to introduce young people to purportedly heroic women who have battled the forces of “racism, homophobia, [and] sexism” – required the pupils to read the Kate Schatz book Rad American Women A-Z. The women who are profiled and lionized in Schatz's book are almost all leftists, and in some cases Marxists or political revolutionaries. Among them:

At present, NID consists of approximately 140 member teachers in 60 schools throughout the city of Philadelphia. It is through the efforts of such individuals and such organizations, that an entire generation of young people is being indoctrinated in the corrosive, anti-American, anti-capitalist mindset of the hard Left.

Poisoning the Minds of America's Schoolchildren

Children should be allowed to think for themselves and consider what they wish to do with their lives...Of course christianity like islam wants them to conform and control them.
That's why radical islam and fundy Christinsanity hate each other, because they are so alike

WW says your a moronic troll...:bye1:

It is a long established fact and very old Marxist doctrine to control society through the educational process. Radical liberalism is all through the educational system, the DOE, school boards, colleges and universities. They no longer teach your kid how to think but WHAT to think. I guess I was somewhat spared by going to a private school. Basically, once they get in, the move to the top, then organize and either block any non-leftists from getting hired or get them fired. Leftists don't survive well under competition or in open debate and light. The subtle fact that Trump revealed long ago but keeps rather quiet now is that his real mission is that he is out to come after the bastards and turn the tables around---- and he is just the guy who can do it. Semper Fi.

What does the Department of Energy have to do with it?

Imagine if the government school system did NOT indoctrinate students with leftist ideology, how many fewer leftists there would be.

Even silly Mattieboy might not be a brain dead leftist.

I have asked before and conservatives never fail to disappoint me. What type of indoctrination do you think is taking place in K-12 classrooms all across this country?

Don't give me examples from the big liberal dominated cities, but generally across the US!

This is where conservatives are guilty of making mountains out of mole hills on the same scale that liberals do about Trumps "collusion" with the Russians.

Forum List

Back