Leftist Economics Question

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Would you rather work in a company where (a) you and all your peers make $10.00/hour, or a company where (b) you make $15.00 and all your peers make $25.00?

Be honest and explain.

Recent polls of college students indicate a majority would choose (a).

Why would everyone else make more than me? I'm a pretty capable, experienced guy.

Would you rather work in a company where (a) you and all your peers make $10.00/hour, or a company where (b) you make $15.00 and all your peers make $25.00?

Be honest and explain.

not sure why it matters??? Why does it?

As I was generally made a foreman when I worked for others I know why it is screwed to make less than your co-workers. It means you are not as worthy to be working.
When i had my own business's I paid everyone union wages and beny's.

The point is the Leftist push to demonize the normal phenomenon of "inequality." With this indoctrination, one might choose an equal environment rather than one which is objectively more beneficial ($15 vs $10).

The point is the Leftist push to demonize the normal phenomenon of "inequality." With this indoctrination, one might choose an equal environment rather than one which is objectively more beneficial ($15 vs $10).
Reality will win in the end and people will go for the higher pay rate.

Be honest and explain.

I would rather make $15/hr than $10/hr. Because it’s more. And that remains true regardless of what anyone else makes.

Forum List

Back