Leftist demand black women be paid for helping defeat Roy Moore in Alabama

Leftists Demand Black Women Be Paid For Helping Defeat Roy Moore in Alabama

Leftists and social justice warriors are demanding that black women be paid money and given arbitrary positions of power as a reward for them helping Doug Jones defeat Roy Moore.

View attachment 165787

There is something to this, I think, because last night during the election returns, a black guy on the Fox panel was saying something very like this. That if Jones won, it would be all to the blacks of Alabama, especially the black women, and the Dems owed them, big time. I was thinking, he said WHAT?

Leftists and social justice warriors are demanding that black women be paid money and given arbitrary positions of power as a reward for them helping Doug Jones defeat Roy Moore.

View attachment 165787

There is something to this, I think, because last night during the election returns, a black guy on the Fox panel was saying something very like this. That if Jones won, it would be all to the blacks of Alabama, especially the black women, and the Dems owed them, big time. I was thinking, he said WHAT?
Gotta solidify the Free Shit vote!

View attachment 165787

Alabamaphones?

Laughing......and how did that right wing fantasy dialogue work out for you in reality, again?
Not a fantasy, numbskull. You can see it happening every day on this forum. It's inbred in you Liberal Pukes.

Pure Right Wing echo chamber fantasy. None of that dialogue actually happened by anyone you cited. But you believe it did.

How did fantasy work out for you on election day again....?
Not being from Bama, I didn't vote. Solly 'bout dat.

The voters in Alabama certainly cast their ballots. And they didn't gobble the right wing echo chamber pablum you did, did they?
You tell me, Swami. You're the mind reader.

Laughing....I'm the one looking at exit polls and election results.

Bye Moore!

View attachment 165787

Alabamaphones?
Darn right, and they better be the latest $500.00 smart phones or there'll be hell to pay!

View attachment 165787

You leftist are lunatic and you are so fkd up in the heads you can't even see how you losers have to LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL the votes in any campaign bs run. LMFAO
Pretty pathetic when stupid fks gotta pay off ppl.
Free full body massage with happy ending for black chics who vote blue and not red.

New Topics

Forum List

Back