Leftist demagoguery at its finest…

I just can't help but thinking I've heard this from just about every president that's ever been president.

“punish our enemies”? As a sitting president of the US, I thought that he would have been referring to the Taliban not his own citizens?
I guess narcissists don’t handle rejection at all well.
I do see a pattern:
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMDur9CDZ4"]“Get in Their Faces!”[/ame]
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it
And then there’s this…
Obama told far left Latinos to go out there and “punish” your enemies.

No not talking about that, I'm talking about the whole "immigration reform" statement.

The "punish our enemies" statement was ill-advised and dangerous. Nobody should see someone who has a different political ideology as their enemy, unless that particular ideology restricts one's constitutional rights.
Right on target..........

(NY Times)- In a radio interview that aired on Univision on Monday, Mr. Obama sought to assure Hispanics that he would push an immigration overhaul after the midterm elections, despite fierce Republican opposition.
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonnapunish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”
Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

If he was wrong, we wouldn't be having this political battle now. So, what's your point?

(NY Times)- In a radio interview that aired on Univision on Monday, Mr. Obama sought to assure Hispanics that he would push an immigration overhaul after the midterm elections, despite fierce Republican opposition.
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonnapunish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”
Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

If he was wrong, we wouldn't be having this political battle now. So, what's your point?
He's just another Chicago thug.

I just can't help but thinking I've heard this from just about every president that's ever been president.

“punish our enemies”? As a sitting president of the US, I thought that he would have been referring to the Taliban not his own citizens?
I do see a pattern:
** Obama to His Followers: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMDur9CDZ4"]“Get in Their Faces!”[/ame]
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
And then there’s this…

Youre upset over semantics? What a pansy.

I do see a pattern:
And then there’s this…

Youre upset over semantics? What a pansy.

Obama looks younger here:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Charles Main wrote in part:

It is like he is on a mission to show every president before him how Dirty politics, And Fear mongering, and the blame game are played by a master.

We must define "dirty tricks" differently because I view it as campaign material that is deceptive. Doubtless Obama really does intend to pursue Amnesty for illegals....so where is the deception?

Fear mongering? In this election, no one can compete with the Tea Party and the Religious Right.

Blame game...*yawn*. SSDD. Reagan circa 1980-something: "Government is not the solution to our problems. Government is the problem." Every politican since Adam and Eve demonizes the other side.

But I will say this: I'd agree not all Hispanics support Amnesty for illegals and about 90% of Americans oppose it. For good reason. I hope you all plan to light your candidate's hair on fire if they take office and support this suicidal idea.

So basically you are saying, Republicans and the Tea Party do it to, so it is ok Obama does it.

Obama ran as something new and different. As hope and change, and has turned out to be nothing more than another Politician willing to do and say what ever it takes to get elected again.

he fear mongered With health care, He Fear mongers for Cap and trade. He blames the Republicans for everything, and takes no responsibility for his actions and their effect. He demonizes the other side, and common americans.

as far as being deceptive. Why do you focus on just the amnesty issue and ask me about that. He lied about Health care, he lied about stimulus, he lied when he said he would be different and transparent. That is what you call deception.

Hell I just listened to Obama talking about Illegal immigrants and comparing their fight for Citizenship to the fight Blacks had to go through after the Civil war before they had the vote.

Can you get any more dishonest? Comparing the plight of people who were brought here against their will, and held in bondage for Generations and then denied citizenship once freed to People who willfully broke our laws and entered the US illegally and want to be given Citizenship despite that fact? When he says shit like that Average Americans are stunned and dumbfounded.

Last edited:
As is the usual, Obamao is wrong.
Obamao backtracked on calling Americans “enemies” on Monday.
Reuters reported: President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word “enemies” to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.
Obama, in an interview with talk radio host Michael Baisden, said, “I probably should have used the word ‘opponents’ instead of enemies.”
He was backtracking from a comment he made a week ago in an interview with Univision radio in which he sought to persuade Hispanics to vote for Democratic candidates instead of Republicans.
“If Latinos sit out the election instead of, ‘we’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us’ — if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder,” Obama

So, it seems JFKoward could not tell us how the Republicans "punish the poor people." He must have swallowed too much kool aid or sumpin.

Forum List

Back