Leftist California Has Highest Poverty Rate in America

And the cost is over $3.6 Billion with a B of the original estimate - 50% over. And not a mile of track has even been laid yet.

They feed you idiots bullshit and you chow it down every time.

How many stops is it going to make between LA and SF?

Do the math, moron.

No one will ever see it.

California high-speed rail blows past another deadline – Orange County Register

How much did the invasion and one year occupation of Iraq cost? And, how long did we have a cost-benefit (if any)?

Financial cost of the Iraq War - Wikipedia
Why does the right wing believe we can lower taxes during alleged times of war?

We should expect as American citizens that this would cost at least $100 billion for a two-year involvement.
Youre right! Tax the lower 40% who pay nothing! We need the money!
Just right wing morality? Why not cut spending.

Liberal Democrats cut spending....now you're being funny.

Spending has two faces: A cost-deficit and a cost-benefit. Cost neutral means someone else gets screwed.

The old meme, cut out the fat, ended up leaving the fat and cutting muscle.

Why so many negative posts on California? is it not filled with Americans, is it not part of the United States of America? you don't like there majority political view point, ? so just try & trash the whole state? would seem the healthy thing to do would be to get involved in what's going on in your state, try working on making it become a better place to live.

Under Republican leadership California was #1 in economic opportunities, #1 in schools and as a world economy was ranked #6. Democrats are riding the carcass and California is ranked last in economic opportunities, #45 in schools and dropped to #7 as a world economy.

One out of every fivel Californians now live below the poverty level.

Color me shocked.

Sky-high housing costs make California the country's poorest state

Very wealthy area dear...I live right next to silicon valley .
Also the schools were the best in the land until Ronald Reagan was Governor.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Silicon Valley. Where an 800 sq ft dump costs $1.5M.
The left hate the poor.

That is not the left it is the capitalist reich that makes homes so expensive.

The California Tax Man democrats got greedy so they over valued homes in an effort to collect more TAXES.... Means to an end... mo-money in liberal hand out schemes..

Stupid comment ^^^ of the year? Very likely ... housing is market driven bozo, it has little to do with the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. They may pass policies and laws, but it is the brokers who reap the profits of high value home sales.

Under Republican leadership California was #1 in economic opportunities, #1 in schools and as a world economy was ranked #6. Democrats are riding the carcass and California is ranked last in economic opportunities, #45 in schools and dropped to #7 as a world economy.

One out of every fivel Californians now live below the poverty level.

Color me shocked.

Sky-high housing costs make California the country's poorest state

The left hate the poor.

The California Tax Man democrats got greedy so they over valued homes in an effort to collect more TAXES.... Means to an end... mo-money in liberal hand out schemes..

Stupid comment ^^^ of the year? Very likely ... housing is market driven bozo, it has little to do with the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. They may pass policies and laws, but it is the brokers who reap the profits of high value home sales.

BTW, ever heard of location, location, location? Why, Billy boy do so many want to live in CA, and not in the fly over states? Can you or Weatherman2020 guess?

The left hate the poor.

BTW, ever heard of location, location, location? Why, Billy boy do so many want to live in CA, and not in the fly over states? Can you or Weatherman2020 guess?

Californians Moving to Texas Hits Highest Level in Nine Years

I love the way Metallica's James Hetfield describes the difference between living in Colorado after moving there from California:

At about 2:12:

"In Colorado, everyone is very natural. People are not playing some game, they're not posturing. They're very into, 'oh, you like doing that? Cool. How does that go? How are you doing with that?'

And compared to Californians, he says that in Colorado "they're less obsessed with stopping what you're doing, and more about enjoying what they're doing".

Beautifully put, James. That's the biggest difference between Regressives and the rest of America.

I just wished that the regressive far right were so doing that instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing.

They need to mind their business.

Why so many negative posts on California? is it not filled with Americans, is it not part of the United States of America? you don't like there majority political view point, ? so just try & trash the whole state? would seem the healthy thing to do would be to get involved in what's going on in your state, try working on making it become a better place to live.
California has high taxes because Californians ask for, pay for, and get, more services from their government than the governments of other states. Yes, California has problems but it also has a lot to offer. In most states you can do most everything worth doing in a few days. In California it will take you months if not years.

Forum List

Back