Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
...this one of many reasons why your wolf cries of racism are so stupid--like at Starbucks/etc
...o, THIS had nothing to do with race, right???!!!!

I already have stated that both sides do it. I have also shown through video evidence (tons of it) that the overwhelming majority is from the left wing.
Here's a short list. And these are just attacks which resulted in murder.

1990's
Anti-abortion murders
Oklahoma City bombing
Larry Shoemake
Eric Rudolph
Christian murder of gay couple
Benjamin Nathaniel Smith
Jewish Community Center

2000's
Richard Baumhammers
Mark Stroman
Knoxville church shooting
Keith Luke rape and murder
Pittsburgh police officers
Anti-abortion murder

2010's
Holly Grigsby
Sikh temple shooting
Jewish Community Center shooting
Charleston black church massacre
Lafayette cinema shooting
Planned Parenthood shooting
Kansas racist shooting
James Harris Jackson
Richard Collins murder
Charlottesville rally attack
Kenneth Gleason
Blaze Bernstein

The Murrah building was done by your beloved "gubermint", little faun. Two years before that your beloved gubermint fried women and children in Waco. Debate me on this, ya pussy...

BTW have you ever heard of Cody Snodgres?
Aww, poor, delusional dale. reduced to begging others to play with him.

You poor, schmuck. Last time I bothered with you, I embarrassed the shit out of you after you idiotically posted about David Hogg graduating in California years ago and how he wasn't on lockdown the morning of the Parkland shooting; but instead, raced to the school to beat the police there after learning about the shooting. :cuckoo:

But g'head, give it your best shot.

:dance:

• And then you woke up and realizef
I already have stated that both sides do it. I have also shown through video evidence (tons of it) that the overwhelming majority is from the left wing.

1990's
Anti-abortion murders
Oklahoma City bombing
Larry Shoemake
Eric Rudolph
Benjamin Nathaniel Smith
Jewish Community Center

2000's
Richard Baumhammers
Mark Stroman
Anti-abortion murder

2010's
Holly Grigsby
Sikh temple shooting
Kansas racist shooting
James Harris Jackson
Richard Collins murder
Kenneth Gleason
Blaze Bernstein

The Murrah building was done by your beloved "gubermint", little faun. Two years before that your beloved gubermint fried women and children in Waco. Debate me on this, ya pussy...

You poor, schmuck. Last time I bothered with you, I embarrassed the shit out of you after you idiotically posted about David Hogg graduating in California years ago and how he wasn't on lockdown the morning of the Parkland shooting; but instead, raced to the school to beat the police there after learning about the shooting. :cuckoo:

Yeah and then you woke up and realized that it had all been a dream. You might want to revisit that conversation. ? So, where do we start as far as the false flag event that was the OKC bombing? Because that is exactly what it was.
I will give you part of the day to come up with some lame talking points.

Here go that man again! (snicker)

That is some disjointed post you made there. But as far as David Hogg... despite you delusions that he wasn’t a student a Douglas and on lockdown that morning... here’s the video of him on lockdown....

But then?????

Here go that man again!!!!

If I am not mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong) but wasn't there a fire alarm drill earlier in the day? Didn't some teachers also claim that there might be a "Code Red" drill as well? Here is where I am going with this.......twenty minutes before the end of the school day, the fire alarm is pulled and they know exactly what area of this massive school it was pulled from. Now instead of checking out whom may have pulled it? The students and teachers start evacuating UNTIL they are told that there is a " Code Red" and they start rushing back to their classrooms...of course because of the twenty minute time delay on the school cameras for some odd fucking reason, the shooters can't even be tracked and the first responders including the school officer do nothing but soil themselves. SOMEHOW, lil David "Scoops" Hogg, cool, calm and collected is doing interviews in a closet...so my question? Why did he need to run home and bicycle back he needed a camera when he was ALREADY recording??????

But wait! There's more! One teacher said that she saw a man in full body armor as she let a child back and shot at her. Did Cruz have full body armor? Was he found with it? What became of it if he did? Another teacher claims that while the shooting was going on that someone tried to enter the room and heard another voice say from a distance "Try another room".....ALSO while the shooting was going on and the search was under way, a student walked right beside Cruz....lots of unanswered questions, no?

Now, let's discuss the OKC bombing....have you come up with any talking points about how McVeigh and Nichols were the only participants in this massive false flag event? This should be very interesting........

Your turn....

1990's
Anti-abortion murders
Oklahoma City bombing
Larry Shoemake
Eric Rudolph
Benjamin Nathaniel Smith
Jewish Community Center

2000's
Richard Baumhammers
Mark Stroman
Anti-abortion murder

2010's
Holly Grigsby
Sikh temple shooting
Kansas racist shooting
James Harris Jackson
Richard Collins murder
Kenneth Gleason
Blaze Bernstein

1990's
Anti-abortion murders
Oklahoma City bombing
Larry Shoemake
Eric Rudolph
Benjamin Nathaniel Smith
Jewish Community Center

2000's
Richard Baumhammers
Mark Stroman
Anti-abortion murder

2010's
Holly Grigsby
Sikh temple shooting
Kansas racist shooting
James Harris Jackson
Richard Collins murder
Kenneth Gleason
Blaze Bernstein

Yeah and then you woke up and realized that it had all been a dream. You might want to revisit that conversation. ? So, where do we start as far as the false flag event that was the OKC bombing? Because that is exactly what it was.

That is some disjointed post you made there. But as far as David Hogg... despite you delusions that he wasn’t a student a Douglas and on lockdown that morning... here’s the video of him on lockdown....

But then?????

If I am not mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong) but wasn't there a fire alarm drill earlier in the day? Didn't some teachers also claim that there might be a "Code Red" drill as well? Here is where I am going with this.......twenty minutes before the end of the school day, the fire alarm is pulled and they know exactly what area of this massive school it was pulled from. Now instead of checking out whom may have pulled it? The students and teachers start evacuating UNTIL they are told that there is a " Code Red" and they start rushing back to their classrooms...of course because of the twenty minute time delay on the school cameras for some odd fucking reason, the shooters can't even be tracked and the first responders including the school officer do nothing but soil themselves. SOMEHOW, lil David "Scoops" Hogg, cool, calm and collected is doing interviews in a closet...so my question? Why did he need to run home and bicycle back he needed a camera when he was ALREADY recording??????

But wait! There's more! One teacher said that she saw a man in full body armor as she let a child back and shot at her. Did Cruz have full body armor? Was he found with it? What became of it if he did? Another teacher claims that while the shooting was going on that someone tried to enter the room and heard another voice say from a distance "Try another room".....ALSO while the shooting was going on and the search was under way, a student walked right beside Cruz....lots of unanswered questions, no?

Now, let's discuss the OKC bombing....have you come up with any talking points about how McVeigh and Nichols were the only participants in this massive false flag event? This should be very interesting........

Your turn....

LOLOL

My turn??

My turn ended when I posted the video of him on lockdown in a school you idiotically claimed he neither attended nor was present during said lockdown. Until you can conclusively prove he wasn’t there while the school was on lockdown, and everyone including you knows you can’t, it’s your turn.

As far as him riding his bike back to the school, you’ve been shown repeatedly that happened hours after the shooting. That you still can’t grasp that doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy— it only demonstrates you’re a conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'
They get it from the left, of course.

Aww you defend your dear leader even when he threatens people. He was far too cowardly to join the service. Poor little Captain Bone Spurs. Even Jane Fonda wasn't too scared to go to Vietnam, and she didn't salute their generals like Lying Trump saluted North Korean generals.
Wow. Bet you thought the picture of Fonda sitting on an AA gun they could kill American pilots was awesome to ?
Epitaph on The Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE

Or sissyboy Bush in his pilot's uniform doing his fake service. This is why Populists hate the guts of both Left and Right. Only a veteran with no self-respect would say, "Bush didn't protest or call us names. So having his Daddy get him out of having to fight is OK with me."

To be called a "sage" implies intelligence and wisdom. So far you are exhibiting none of that. Bush, for all of his faults, and they are many, actually did fly an incredibly dangerous aircraft. Yes, he only flew over the USA but that aircraft killed 20% of its pilots. So bush was smart enough to stay alive in a notoriously vicious aircraft. Your defense of this asshole only serves to show us that you too, are an asshole.

True that. They don't generally let idiots fly fighter jets.

But then?????

Your turn....

LOLOL

My turn??

My turn ended when I posted the video of him on lockdown in a school you idiotically claimed he neither attended nor was present during said lockdown. Until you can conclusively prove he wasn’t there while the school was on lockdown, and everyone including you knows you can’t, it’s your turn.

As far as him riding his bike back to the school, you’ve been shown repeatedly that happened hours after the shooting. That you still can’t grasp that doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy— it only demonstrates you’re a conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Amazing! You totally gloss over the timeline of the shooting, the salient points I made and go right to "Scoops" Hogg doing interviews in a closet but yet (and those were HIS words) that when he heard of the shooting and that this couldn't be, that he got on his bike and made his way to the school. So, he is embellishing, lying or both? What you can't explain is the fact that how did Scoops have the ability to "interview" if he needed to go home and then come back in order to "interview" if he was already there interviewing in a school closet? It's a simple equation that you seem to be struggling with.

Now, about the OKC bombing, Timothy McVeigh, a traitor or a patsy of the deep state....let's start with that question.

But then?????

Your turn....

LOLOL

My turn??

Amazing! You totally gloss over the timeline of the shooting, the salient points I made and go right to "Scoops" Hogg doing interviews in a closet but yet (and those were HIS words) that when he heard of the shooting and that this couldn't be, that he got on his bike and made his way to the school. So, he is embellishing, lying or both? What you can't explain is the fact that how did Scoops have the ability to "interview" if he needed to go home and then come back in order to "interview" if he was already there interviewing in a school closet? It's a simple equation that you seem to be struggling with.

Now, about the OKC bombing, Timothy McVeigh, a traitor or a patsy of the deep state....let's start with that question.

You deliriously deranged lunatic — I gloss over your idiocies because they’re nonsense. You’ve been shown over and over how fucking ridiculous your made up time frame is, but sadly, you’re too insane to comprehend.

Again.... the shooting occurred just before 2:30pm local time. David Hogg was already on lockdown when that was happening and even pointed out he had heard a gunshot before being shuffled into a closet. Do you understand that? He didn’t ride his bicycle at that time as he was already on campus. After being ushered by police off campus, he went home.

And here’s the part your deformed brain can’t absorb... he rode his bike back to the campus at 6pm, some 3½ hours after the shooting, because he wanted to conduct interviews. Instead, he himself was interviewed by the news. And he didn’t ride back to the school at 6pm because he learned of the shooting; he learned of the shooting because he was on campus while it was happening.

Virtually everything you’ve claimed has been wrong and proven wrong. The short list off the top of my head...

- He graduated HS in 2015 — no, he graduated this year
- He attended HS in California — no, he attended Douglas HS
- His mother worked for CNN — she didn’t
- He was listed on classmates.com as a student of Redondo Beach HS, class of 2015 — he was but that was fake, put there after the shooting
- He appeared in the Redondo Beach yearbook, class of 2015 — no, he didn’t, that was a lie debunked by a student with a Marjory Stoneman Douglas yearbook, class of 2018
- He is a crisis actor — no, he was a senior at the school that was shot up
- he wasn’t on lockdown — he was and there’s even video of him on lock down
- that he was home when he learned of the shooting — no, he was on campus and heard a gunshot
- that he rode his bike to the school during the shooting or shortly after, getting there before police and sneaking onto the campus — no, he went home after the shooting and rode his bike back to the school at 6pm, hours after the shooting

Did I miss any of your retarded conspiratorial insanity?

Leftists are just the best that humanity has to offer......said no one ever.

^^^^ Reminder- this piece of shit thinks that the Sandy Hook Kids are all faking it. ^^^^^

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Joseph....not a one.
The fact is many died at Sandy Hook. Your "alternative facts" are the product of a schizophrenic addled mind. There is help for you. Be brave enough to make that call. By the way, the fact is Sandy Hook did happen. Alternative facts, aka schizophrenic reality, is what you contend.

Schizophrenia Hotline Number | Call Our Schizophrenia Helpline

^^^^ Reminder- this piece of shit thinks that the Sandy Hook Kids are all faking it. ^^^^^

The fact is many died at Sandy Hook. Your "alternative facts" are the product of a schizophrenic addled mind. There is help for you. Be brave enough to make that call. By the way, the fact is Sandy Hook did happen. Alternative facts, aka schizophrenic reality, is what you contend.

There is no helping delusional dale. He's already driven off the proverbial cliff, if ya know what I mean.

But then?????

Your turn....

LOLOL

My turn??

You deliriously deranged lunatic — I gloss over your idiocies because they’re nonsense. You’ve been shown over and over how fucking ridiculous your made up time frame is, but sadly, you’re too insane to comprehend.

Again.... the shooting occurred just before 2:30pm local time. David Hogg was already on lockdown when that was happening and even pointed out he had heard a gunshot before being shuffled into a closet. Do you understand that? He didn’t ride his bicycle at that time as he was already on campus. After being ushered by police off campus, he went home.

And here’s the part your deformed brain can’t absorb... he rode his bike back to the campus at 6pm, some 3½ hours after the shooting, because he wanted to conduct interviews. Instead, he himself was interviewed by the news. And he didn’t ride back to the school at 6pm because he learned of the shooting; he learned of the shooting because he was on campus while it was happening.

Virtually everything you’ve claimed has been wrong and proven wrong. The short list off the top of my head...

- He graduated HS in 2015 — no, he graduated this year
- He attended HS in California — no, he attended Douglas HS
- His mother worked for CNN — she didn’t
- He was listed on classmates.com as a student of Redondo Beach HS, class of 2015 — he was but that was fake, put there after the shooting
- He appeared in the Redondo Beach yearbook, class of 2015 — no, he didn’t, that was a lie debunked by a student with a Marjory Stoneman Douglas yearbook, class of 2018
- He is a crisis actor — no, he was a senior at the school that was shot up
- he wasn’t on lockdown — he was and there’s even video of him on lock down
- that he was home when he learned of the shooting — no, he was on campus and heard a gunshot
- that he rode his bike to the school during the shooting or shortly after, getting there before police and sneaking onto the campus — no, he went home after the shooting and rode his bike back to the school at 6pm, hours after the shooting

Did I miss any of your retarded conspiratorial insanity?

Again.... the shooting occurred just before 2:30pm local time. David Hogg was already on lockdown when that was happening and even pointed out he had heard a gunshot before being shuffled into a closet. Do you understand that? He didn’t ride his bicycle at that time as he was already on campus. After being ushered by police off campus, he went home."

But he was interviewing students at the time...but according to his interview? He said this.

I said that there were many questions about Scoops Hogg including the fact that his father was retired FBI and that he had been put on TV in California and that a picture of him having graduated from a high school in California was on www.classmates.com showing that he had graduated in 2015.....let the masses be the judge. You act like you know Scoops Hogg personally and can vouch for him.....too funny. What you can't defend is all the anomalies including the 20 minute delay of the CCTV cameras.

Now, what about OKC? You said that you would debate me about this false flag event.......pull up your big girl panties, lil faun.

SusieQ, no one died at Sandy Hoax.....fact.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.
so you support actual attacks on anyone not matter what their age.

I'd explain what a hypocrite you are, but you lack the ability to actual think and I can't 'feel' my way through

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.

Do you think we care, really, Trump has done so much damage with his filthy mouth, that is what we care about.

You whimps can sure dish it out but not take it. Don't expect us to be silent as you trash it out.

I'd explain what a hypocrite you are, but you lack the ability to actual think and I can't 'feel' my way through

For one they were 16 year olds and I do not believe it happened the way those kids said.

No one else seen it happened. I think it was a plan.

For one they were 16 year olds and I do not believe it happened the way those kids said.
so those very skinny boys, are lying about their age and what happened.

did you or did you not see the ADULT dump a cola on one and steal his hat?

of course you did, you're just an evil fucking bitch that used to pretend 'violent rhetoric' offended her.

you're exposed as a violent hate monger

The Rhetoric of the left. MSM. Never Trumpers. Is causing this crap. But the left denies being culpable in this.

Being the Hypocrites they are they deny it's their fault. But if it's the other way around they use this against the GOP.

Political garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back