Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

[

I go by your body of work...Who's your new friend?

Someone else you'll scream is anti-Semitic, no doubt. That's your schtick. It's actually gotten kind of tiresome, you really have exhausted all your "holocaust sympathy" quite some time ago.
You've got me confused with someone else..everybody on the board knows you're a whack job:cuckoo:

Nothing will come of this. America will continue to be the Merchant's greatest ally. America is a good goy.

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

And what do Hasidic Jews have to do with anything I said?

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am
Hedate thespenis. Tekanate? Puste. Skata nafas.

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks
I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid

Kaz the free thinker, repeating stuff doled out to millions of right wingers on a daily basis. Poor people on welfare ruining the country. Not one word of corporate welfare by the way and you're not yet enough of a free thinker to figure out why.

kaz said:
A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid

Kaz the free thinker, repeating stuff doled out to millions of right wingers on a daily basis. Poor people on welfare ruining the country. Not one word of corporate welfare by the way and you're not yet enough of a free thinker to figure out why.

Well, Jason, Obama's wench. Yes, I'm a stereotypical right winger.

Well, except the part that I'm pro-choice, think all drugs should be legal and think euthanasia, gay sex, gambling and all other morality laws should be repealed. But other than that, I'm a right winger. Well, except the part that I oppose the Iraq war and think we should not be militarily in the middle east, we should slash the military by half and make it defensively focused. You know.

So, I'm calling you out as the useless, cock sucking liberal ass wipe that you are. I just said how I'm not a Republican. Top it since you think those differences make me a mind meld Republican.

What a pussy. Go for it bitch.

kaz said:

Well, except the part that I'm pro-choice, think all drugs should be legal and think euthanasia, gay sex, gambling and all other morality laws should be repealed. But other than that, I'm a right winger. Well, except the part that I oppose the Iraq war and think we should not be militarily in the middle east, we should slash the military by half and make it defensively focused. You know.

So, I'm calling you out as the useless, cock sucking liberal ass wipe that you are. I just said how I'm not a Republican. Top it since you think those differences make me a mind meld Republican.

Damn, thought you were at least trying to be a free thinker which I know you're not, but you turned out to be just a vulgar little poster who can't even respond in a civil fashion.

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am
Hedate thespenis. Tekanate? Puste. Skata nafas.

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks
I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

What a lazy ass, making up shit. Moron, I'm against all "welfare" including corporate welfare. It's not my job to address every position I have in every post. My position consistently is it's not the government's job to tilt the playing field for or against anyone. Businesses should be free, government should do nothing for them or to harm them. Just like citizens. The government should be a referee, not a kindergarten teacher to wipe your nose and make sure you take a nap.

Just checking, is this the debate system you want? We just pick anything the other didn't address in a particular post and make up their position on it? If you do, you have to get better at it because you completely whiffed on your first shot

kaz said:

Damn, thought you were at least trying to be a free thinker which I know you're not, but you turned out to be just a vulgar little poster who can't even respond in a civil fashion.

I see, so you want a productive debate where you argue my consistently libertarian positions with liberal talking points against right wingers.

Just so you know, JasonBrainFreeze, I have two modes. Serious and fun. If you want serious, I won't insult you at all. But there is a catch, you have to debate my views, not W's. W was one of the worst Presidents in our history. I disagree with Republicans on social and military issues. I also disagree with them on fiscal issues because I am actually fiscally conservative. Your choice, serious or fun. But you have to pick. Don't pick fun then whine

kaz said:

I see, so you want a productive debate where you argue my consistently libertarian positions with liberal talking points against right wingers.

Just so you know, JasonBrainFreeze, I have two modes. Serious and fun. If you want serious, I won't insult you at all. But there is a catch, you have to debate my views, not W's. W was one of the worst Presidents in our history. I disagree with Republicans on social and military issues. I also disagree with them on fiscal issues because I am actually fiscally conservative. Your choice, serious or fun. But you have to pick. Don't pick fun then whine

All you
kaz said:

Many of these threads are from certain right wingers trying to prove that liberals are the haters just like in this thread, but then your true colors when someone tries to speak with logic and respect. You respond with hatred and vulgarity. I now remember you were the guy who said he bopped a girl on the head with a book for saying hello to you. You're not capable of debate. Have a nice the rest of your life.

I now remember you were the guy who said he bopped a girl on the head with a book for saying hello to you. You're not capable of debate. Have a nice the rest of your life.

I never did or said any such thing, you are full of shit. Thanks for the "logic and respect" of making shit up and arguing libertarianism with liberal talking points against Republicans. So productive.

Bye bye, you just earned ignore.

Forum List

Back