Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

Unbelievable this going on in our colleges. The leftist scum:mad:

This is great news. It means christianity is loosing its grip on our society. The next generation isnt smart enough to organize or vote but at least they arent buying the biggest lie that god visited.

islamonazis instead of Christians great idea:slap:

No. Not at all. I know lots of good secular americans who are good family friends neighbors and co workers. Fuck you if you think people who dont believe your superstitions are bad.

Greeks are Christians as far as i know... Maybe you're a liar?

I know lots of Greeks who dont buy christianity but still believe in god. They can't defend their religion but can't believe there is no god. That's the only reason people believe because they can't imagine otherwise.

Many greeks are too smart to believe in virgin births or the story that non christians go to hell.

And I tell them if they dont believe they should quit the religion but its their custom and tradition so they just go 2 times a year. I'm the same way. I won't tell my priest he's stupid and there is no god. I'm not the devil. Lol

Yes, pointing out the Zionists routinely violate civil rights is because people hate Jews. Not because they hate the fact Zionists regularly violate human rights.

Maybe if the Zionists went back to Europe when they came from, people would stop being upset about what they are doing.

LOL, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of you, and here you are, the first reply. Your Jew hating radar is working just fine.

Why would people born in Israel and lived their entire life go back to where their parents and grandparents were born because you hate them?
Doesnt Israel want them all to come move back home?

And there's a difference between secular Jews and hessidics. The hessidics dont even like secular Jews.

Can I live in israel? I'm a Greek american.

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

And what do Hasidic Jews have to do with anything I said?

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am
Hedate thespenis. Tekanate? Puste. Skata nafas.

Yes, pointing out the Zionists routinely violate civil rights is because people hate Jews. Not because they hate the fact Zionists regularly violate human rights.

Maybe if the Zionists went back to Europe when they came from, people would stop being upset about what they are doing.

LOL, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of you, and here you are, the first reply. Your Jew hating radar is working just fine.

Why would people born in Israel and lived their entire life go back to where their parents and grandparents were born because you hate them?

And there's a difference between secular Jews and hessidics. The hessidics dont even like secular Jews.

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

I dont know I was just talking shit. Last night my Jewish friend came over and we talked to my dad on the phone and he made my dad feel like a million bucks. My dads going through tough times. Anyways how can I say anything bad about all Jews when he's such a great guy?

Its like I trash blacks. As a culture they may suck but often individually they are some of the best people I know.

You're no Greek... What do you think of the turks? Jews are Jews no matter what their level of observance:thup:
Greeks dont like the turks but as an american I appreciate them for being allies and moderate.

Not that they arent backward and weird too but they're just like all other theists. Its a very primitive superstitious ignorant ancient belief. Us humans are still a very young newly evolved species. We think we have it all figured out. I promise you we dont.

Tayyip Erdogan is a moderate?:slap: You're living in the past boy
Are they bad too now? So soon we will be at war with turkey and Iran too? Then when we stop driving with fossel fuels Saudi Arabia? How do you see this ending?

Turkey was once a secular governed country. Now they aren't. If you were consistent you would agree that was a bad thing.:eusa_think:
I know they arent all there. I know they still have some wackward fucked up ways. Similar to Saudi Arabia.

We're friends with Saudi Arabia and most of the 9-11 terrorists were from there. Not turkey.

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks
I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

Muslim is just another man made religion like christianity.

I wish all religion would go away but I dont see us avoiding a jihad.

I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid

Muslim is just another man made religion like christianity.

I wish all religion would go away but I dont see us avoiding a jihad.

Liberalism shows religion doesn't go away, it just takes different forms

A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid

When has the little boy said anything that was actually liberal, though?

All I have seen is stupid crap.

When has the little boy said anything that was actually liberal, though?

All I have seen is stupid crap.
sealy is a left wing nut who has every stereotypical Democrat position on everything then talks about free thinking, it's a hoot

sealy is a left wing nut who has every stereotypical Democrat position on everything then talks about free thinking, it's a hoot

Of course, the child is a left wing nut. You called him liberal, though.

The left has been taken over by lock-step practitioners of identity politics but liberal is about the last thing I would call these authoritarians.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Of course, the child is a left wing nut. You called him liberal, though.

The left has been taken over by lock-step practitioners of identity politics but liberal is about the last thing I would call these authoritarians.

Yes, read my sig. When discussing what the word means I make the same point you do. However, in referring to them in a general conversation I call them what they call themselves

Deflecting because you don't want to really admit what you think about Jews generally. Not Israel, Jews. What do you think about Jews Joey?

I think the creature has already displayed beyond any shadow of a doubt that it hates Jews.

That's what happens when worthless things need somebody to blame for all that's wrong with them.

Yeah it was some Jewish banker, I think he said messed up his life or something. I'm not sure though :dunno:

ACtually, guy, you guys are the masters of blaming other people for your bad behavior.

"Waaaaah, we totally need to steal Palestine because Hitler did a nasty to us."

I just ask, why is this my problem. If the palestinians want to kill you, it's because you pissed them off. I refuse to get involved because hey, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
The land was not stolen, and there was never an independent muslim "palestinian state" unless you count Jordan.

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.
Do you know what apartheid means? If so, what do you think it means?

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.

You've been exposed as a liar Joey the Jew hater...carry on:thup:

Guy, you can try to pretty it up all day, but the Zionist entity is an atrocity, and even Jews are ashamed of it. At least decent ones.
The Zionist entity, Israel, is the only democracy in the middle east, and the only state in the region that gives it's citizens, including muslims, full civil rights, including women.

The "Zionist entity"

Subhumans do like to call Israel that, don't they?

Pretty much like calling Germany between 1933-1945 "The Nazi Regime". Puts it in the proper perspective.

Or calling South Africa "the Apartheid State".

Zionism is not going to be treated well in the history books. Religious discrimination is no better than racial discrimination.
Funny you should say.

Israel is the ONLY state in the region that doesn't discriminate based on religion.

Probably. Apply for a visa.

You're no Greek... What do you think of the turks? Jews are Jews no matter what their level of observance:thup:
Greeks dont like the turks but as an american I appreciate them for being allies and moderate.

Not that they arent backward and weird too but they're just like all other theists. Its a very primitive superstitious ignorant ancient belief. Us humans are still a very young newly evolved species. We think we have it all figured out. I promise you we dont.

Tayyip Erdogan is a moderate?:slap: You're living in the past boy
Are they bad too now? So soon we will be at war with turkey and Iran too? Then when we stop driving with fossel fuels Saudi Arabia? How do you see this ending?
Turkey just allowed Hamas to be based in Turkey.

Turkey is a radical muslim state.

Whatever loser.

Forum List

Back