Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

Leftism destroys economies. Leftism destroys marriages and families. Leftism destroys education. Leftism even destroys entertainment...

Report: Oscars ratings are plummeting so badly that major advertisers are now making serious demands

Geez where to start????

1 Blue states have the best education systems.

Is that because of them being blue states? And on what basis can you make that claim? Because other left-wingers say their education is better?

Your education system, can't even tell the difference between a boy and a girl in a restroom.

So I'm a bit suspicious of how much better their education system is.

I agree. The dims got nothing. The repugs worship the $ way beyond the peoe of the country. Bizarre times.

And you don't? Really? So if your job stopped paying you, you would keep working for the benefit of the people?

Why is it that left-wingers expect everyone else to live in such a way that no left-winger himself would live?

Dear Diary:

Today I learned that when people's elected positions are non-partisan, they have no personal politics that influence their professional actions.

And the funny part was the person who made this claim called other people "DUMBASS".

Say, that's quite the leap. Got a quote?
No leap at all. That's what you were laughably trying to claim.

You're so predictable. You say something stupid, get called on it, then claim you didn't say what you said.

Retard. Run along now.

Soooooooooo you have no quote.

Didn't think so.
You didn't think at all. You never do. Dumbass.

Soooooooooo still no quote. Poor white knight. :itsok:
Look, dood, you said what I said you said. Period. End of story.

And lose the condescension. You don't have the horsepower to pull it off.

Say, that's quite the leap. Got a quote?

You're so predictable. You say something stupid, get called on it, then claim you didn't say what you said.

Retard. Run along now.

Didn't think so.

If that were true, you could quote it.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Retard. Run along now.

Didn't think so.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.
It means you're STILL insisting you didn't say what you said.

Run along, kid.

Didn't think so.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Run along, kid.

I'm simply noting, if such existed you could quote it.

And you can't. Or if you can, won't.

Because you know if you try to spin something I'll force feed it back to you. Because we both know it doesn't exist.

Wyncha be a good boy and run along to tend to your own bidness now, 'stead of desperately looking for rhetorical damsels in distress. Try the railroad tracks. Maybe Snidely Whiplash has tied some waif to the rails. Good luck.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Run along, kid.

Because you know if you try to spin something I'll force feed it back to you. Because we both know it doesn't exist.

Wyncha be a good boy and run along to tend to your own bidness now, 'stead of desperately looking for rhetorical damsels in distress. Try the railroad tracks. Maybe Snidely Whiplash has tied some waif to the rails. Good luck.
Oh, you idiot.

I don't have to prove anything. You made the claim that the people elected in non-partisan elections are not driven by ideology. Your denials are meaningless.

You never did prove that claim. Like all your claims, you expect people to accept what you say simply because you say it.

How's that working out for you?

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Run along, kid.

Oh, you idiot.

I don't have to prove anything.

You CAN'T prove anything. If you could you would have done so. YESTERDAY.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Run along, kid.

Oh, you idiot.

You mean I can never prove anything to your satisfaction.

You're intellectually dishonest and lack the courage to stand up for your beliefs. When called on your idiocy, you whine like a little bitch and insist you said something else.

Your shit is boring, kid. You just might as well come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to kiss your ass because you believe you're entitled to it.

Now, since you're not prepared to discuss this rationally, I'm done with you.

Yet ---- you can't.

Guess what that means.

Run along, kid.

Oh, you idiot.

You mean I can never prove anything to your satisfaction.

You're intellectually dishonest and lack the courage to stand up for your beliefs. When called on your idiocy, you whine like a little bitch and insist you said something else.

Your shit is boring, kid. You just might as well come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to kiss your ass because you believe you're entitled to it.

Now, since you're not prepared to discuss this rationally, I'm done with you.

Yanno what Dave I have better things to do than entertain this childish silly shit. You obviously have no evidence, so you lost. The poster I challenged already ran away so you don't even have a damsel in distress to white-knight for. We're done. We've BEEN done. See if you can find a life.

Snowflake, everybody saw it. Literally everybody. Denying reality doesn't change reality. And Dave is absolutely eating you alive. Move along. This is a terrible hill to die on.

You can still see it now. Back there in post 114. A whole other page, niineteen posts later and he hasn't been able to come up with a goddam thing.

Not impressed with ankle-biting. If you are, that's strictly on you.

The Dumbocrat Party’s electorate is every bit as dumb as you would imagine. Hilarious that they try to convince themselves that they are the party of the “educated” :laugh:

"The left is more educated" is such a ridiculous fucking lie. The marxist Dims repeat it often, trying to make it seem true. Most of their base is ghetto dwellers that go from 7th grade to a state prison. That, and illiterate illegals.

The Dumbocrat Party’s electorate is every bit as dumb as you would imagine. Hilarious that they try to convince themselves that they are the party of the “educated” :laugh:

"The left is more educated" is such a ridiculous fucking lie. The marxist Dims repeat it often, trying to make it seem true. Most of their base is ghetto dwellers that go from 7th grade to a state prison. That, and illiterate illegals.
Yep, so VERY true. Nice post.

The left-wing ideology of rejecting God, embracing communism, denying reality, and rejecting science, results in a poisoned society.

Forum List

Back