Lefties, you are pushing me rightwards.

I'll take that bet! I'll bet you a rep. Now, don't forget come 2010. :)

I bet under four dollars/gal for the next two years. It will take that long to get the economy back on track, which is why gas has fallen.

I bet under four dollars/gal for the next two years. It will take that long to get the economy back on track, which is why gas has fallen.
my theory on why gas prices came down is that with the stock market coming back to reality, they didnt have the extra capital to be playing with the oil futures market
so the speculation ended and prices came back down

pretty much, yes
i knew Bush wasnt a conservative but he was better than the alternative, same for McCain
but you guys believed what Obama said he was going to do
i know better
he said what he needed to say to get you to support him
i have no delusions that he will actually do what he said
unlike you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you knew Bush would be a uniter not a divider like he said? Or how

about when he told voters the US would not engage in nation building?

Or that we would practice a humble foreign policy, that focused on

non intervention. Ok we trust you, you know better :eusa_liar:

gas prices came down until after the election. The weasly democrats knew that Americans wanted to drill for their own oil and the wealscrats are against that.. do you not remember the obamalama saying he was sorry the prices had risen so fast but that he agreed they neeeded to rise??? come on.. now that the election is over gas prices will sky rocket.. just watch,, they will have to hatch a good reason though.. like someone offended immadinnajacket or summpin!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you knew Bush would be a uniter not a divider like he said? Or how

about when he told voters the US would not engage in nation building?

Or that we would practice a humble foreign policy, that focused on

non intervention. Ok we trust you, you know better :eusa_liar:
you're a moron, what you say means nothing to me

Bush did try to work with the dems, they fought him every step of the way, he even included Clinton admin appointees in his cabinet
and everyone of them stabbed him in the back
he went along with Ted Kennedy and let him write the no child left behind act
which was then blamed on bush
yeah, he was such a divider :rolleyes:

and you seem to forget that something happened that changed everything

Last edited:

he will enter office jan 20 2009,, that makes the bet viable til jan 20 2011.

Obama's policies are generally correct, in my opinion. But if elected officials perceive their voters as demanding some sort of tit for tat, as the far left does on this board, then the democrats can wave bye bye.

Obama better damn well not perceive his voters demanding tit for tat because he will lose the middle.

And that is why I am vocal.

Also, if the far left would reclaim the high ground, they would not have to put up with the equally nasty behavior that comes from the far right, because they would retain control.

I'd like to see the republican party regain a firm footing, sound principles. I'd like to see the democratic party take a firm footing, not go crazy with power.

Obama doesn't give a rat's ass about the left ,, in fact, he has great disdain for the left. He simply used the left to get the nomination, but the very moment the primaries were over, he dumped the left like a bad habit. He has chosen no one that represnts the left for his administration.

Like you, I'm vocal, but in a different direction. Obama is a fraud and I'm going to continue to speak to it.

Both mainstream corporate owned political parties are monymental failures, and neither can do anthing their corporate masters don't want done.

Obama doesn't give a rat's ass about the left ,, in fact, he has great disdain for the left. He simply used the left to get the nomination, but the very moment the primaries were over, he dumped the left like a bad habit. He has chosen no one that represnts the left for his administration.

Like you, I'm vocal, but in a different direction. Obama is a fraud and I'm going to continue to speak to it.

Both mainstream corporate owned political parties are monymental failures, and neither can do anthing their corporate masters don't want done.

have you taken your temperature lately? Does your head hurt?

pretty much, yes
i knew Bush wasnt a conservative but he was better than the alternative, same for McCain
but you guys believed what Obama said he was going to do
i know better
he said what he needed to say to get you to support him
i have no delusions that he will actually do what he said
unlike you

Your arguments are stupid as fuck and there is 8 years of evidence that proves you seriously lack critical thinking.

Even republicans ran away from Bush because even they know his incredible failure, even if you do not.

"Bush was better than the alternative" .. moronic thought of the century.

While I agrew ith you that Obama doesn't care much about the leftist wing of the D3mocratic party, I can't think of much he did to pander to them either.

Can you give me an example of what Obama did to pander to the Democratic left that he then recanted?

I can't think of anything he did that would qualify him as a fraud, BAC. He is, much as he appeared to me to be all along, a fairly moderate Democrat.

Failures?

They're the most effective propadgandist organzations in the history of mass communications.

They've bamboozled most Americans into thinking their neighbors are the enemy while they systematically ursurped all the power and control that any fascist government in the world would kill for.

They've bamboozled most Americans into thinking their neighbors are the enemy while they systematically ursurped all the power and control that any fascist government in the world would kill for.

:clap2::clap2:

Nobody here is my enemy. :)

they've Bamboozled Most Americans Into Thinking Their Neighbors Are The Enemy While They Systematically Ursurped All The Power And Control That Any Fascist Government In The World Would Kill For.

Qft.

Your arguments are stupid as fuck and there is 8 years of evidence that proves you seriously lack critical thinking.

Even republicans ran away from Bush because even they know his incredible failure, even if you do not.

LOL not even close to some of the moronic things you post
nor close to a number of the libs posting on this forum

Exactly, anybody who thinks Bush is doing what he said, seriously wasn't listening to what he said when he ran in 2000. He claimed the US would use a non intervention and humble foreign policy. That we would not engage in nation building. Now what exactly about the Iraq war is humble, and how is the continuing campaign in Iraq not considered nation building?

Forum List

Back