Lefties, you are pushing me rightwards.

Just about everyone he has picked is pretty far to the left. Explain why he has the most LIBERAL voting record in the senate but is somehow a centerist? I like a good chuckle myself, though you are so stupid as to make the laughs hard to come by. One feels sorry for your delusions and ignorance.

I salute you RSG,, the dim bulbs are the ones who insult those who have served.. Remember JOhn Kerry?? Now roll around and laugh cause everytime I think of that idiot I laugh..

I cannot believe some of the crap from the left. i thought you had the moral high ground? No wonder the right has such animosity to you.

Reclaim the high ground, dudes, especially if you want to keep congress.

Or don't, and watch it all slip away.

Excuse me for interrupting your rant, but WTF are you talking about specifically?

Are you advocating the left not try to reach out to the center? but be happy with keeping only with entirely like-minded folk?

The way the religious conservatives have done lately?

I don't think that is what she is advocating but why should any of us care whether you go Right or Left? The Left seemed to have the winning combination this time.

Go wherever you feel nice and comfy, just don't act like you can demand anything when you are sitting on the fence taking potshots at both sides.

The Left had a message this time and it was called Unity. Jump off the boat and swim to the sinking GOP ship... Nobody cares...

Funny.... I don't see where the right ever had it.

At least civil rights and equality have some semblance of it.... conepts which seem to have become alien to the right.

The election is over, Jillian. You can stop portraying the right as all bigoted now.

Funny.... I don't see where the right ever had it.

At least civil rights and equality have some semblance of it.... conepts which seem to have become alien to the right.

Oh please, from the party who likes to pass crumbs to their subjects. Keep them in line, right? Don't want them to be too successful because then they won't be dependent. See, that's the right's view of the evil crap the left has been pulling for 4 decades.

I don't think that is what she is advocating but why should any of us care whether you go Right or Left? The Left seemed to have the winning combination this time.

Go wherever you feel nice and comfy, just don't act like you can demand anything when you are sitting on the fence taking potshots at both sides.

The Left had a message this time and it was called Unity. Jump off the boat and swim to the sinking GOP ship... Nobody cares...

well, with all due respect.. Fuck the left and their cries for unity.. dom't mean shit, we needed unity for the last eight years

well, with all due respect.. Fuck the left and their cries for unity.. dom't mean shit, we needed unity for the last eight years

I esp like the way the Dem lame duck congress have enough votes to pass the auto bailout, but defer to Bush.

Cowardless and spineless, thy name is Democrat. I'm still tweaked that McCain didn't hang them all out to dry during the campaign over the Fannie/Freddie debacle. :tongue:

I esp like the way the Dem lame duck congress have enough votes to pass the auto bailout, but defer to Bush.

Cowardless and spineless, thy name is Democrat. I'm still tweaked that McCain didn't hang them all out to dry during the campaign over the Fannie/Freddie debacle. :tongue:

if i could rep you again, i would ...... :cool:

yes, it's gonna suck big time when they don't have Bush to blame! weasels

should have told that your bretheran in the rabid right who wouldn't put a bill on the floor for six years if it needed a single democratic vote to pass.

and you're a liar if you say you "supported your president" when that president was bill clinton.

Bet you still haven't got beyond the ecstasy you felt when the articles of impeachment was voted.

Freak.

yes, it's gonna suck big time when they don't have Bush to blame! weasels

I will be nothing if not smug for the next 4 years..... add glib to that as well. Smug and glib, just like Bok.... (you know who I'm talking about). :lol:

Funny the weasels from the right had no problem blaming

Clinton for the last 8 years.

To tell you the truth, the only time I thought about Clinton was in the Cigar shop or near a lavatory sink, those were the lasting impressions of his legacy. :tongue:

I cannot believe some of the crap from the left. i thought you had the moral high ground? No wonder the right has such animosity to you.

Reclaim the high ground, dudes, especially if you want to keep congress.

Or don't, and watch it all slip away.

I've been reading your posts for a while and I've never gotten the impression that you were a liberal/leftie in the first place. I've seen comments from you which are quite degrading and disrespectful to the Dems so I find it just a wee bit disingenuous of you to say that "suddenly" you're being pushed to the right.

The right has animosity because the LOST. They had animosity when the WON too...the right is the side of animosity regardless of who is in power. They operate based on hate and fear.

BTW, if you're referring to the few people on this board that are hardcore lefties then allow me to :lol: at you right now for thinking that anything that is said on this board has even one ounce of effect on the national stage. We're just a bunch of bored people posting on a message board...no one gives a rip what we say.

Forum List

Back