Lefties take Ann coulter shooting, they all had fun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a video by a left wing show that did a piece on .ann Coulter...they took her to the range and they all had fun...she of course out shot them........

Question of the Day What s the Most Inaccurate Gun Owner Stereotype - The Truth About Guns

Vice offshoot Broadly talked conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter into an interview recently, so as a hook, they took her out to shoot some guns. You know, because that’s all anyone on the right likes to do (when they’re not polluting the environment and subjugating minorities, that is). Anyway, they schlepped her across the Hudson to a range in New Jersey – yes, there are gun ranges in New Jersey – and discovered, to their amazement, that she has gay and black friends! I know, right? She also appears to know how to handle a gun fairly well, too . . .

I saw Bill Shultz...I wondered what happened to him after he left Red Eye...and that range is pretty nice....and the interviewer wasn't as offensive as most lefties are......

I saw Bill Shultz...I wondered what happened to him after he left Red Eye...and that range is pretty nice....and the interviewer wasn't as offensive as most lefties are......
So they were able to restrain themselves from calling Coulter an evil c*nt and whore to her face? Huh, that's more restraint than I could've shown.

Allow me to translate:

Ann Coulter is better than I am in every way, she is smart and rich and doesn't cower in front of leftists the way we like conservatives do...so she is a threat...she actually tells people what our plans are and isn't afraid to confront us when we attack her...she scares me because I am a bully, and like people who don't resist when I push them around.....

End Translation....

Forum List

Back