Lefties Offended by Rudolph

Four internet randoms on Twitter possess the power to ruin Rudolph for you? :lol:

Sorry to break up this circle jerk, but...

1)
This is a heavily biased website that feeds you guys exactly what you want to hear and you all lap it up.

2) The article shows exactly 4 people who are "offended" by this. I don't think it's reasonable to say that these four people represent the left.

3) In my opinion, only one of those four people is offended. Everyone else is just commenting on the bullying, which is kind of part of the story.

4) The original poster is offended at professional athletes voicing their opinions and wants to complain about people being offended by stupid things. Are we just going to ignore this?

That's all. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to your brilliant responses and funny ratings.

I didn’t know who I was supposed to be hating. I thought I missed a memo.

Check this story out, lefties are offended by Rudolph! No way!

Liberals Ruin Everything - 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Classic Blasted by Lefty Snowflakes For Bullying Scenes

Lefties ruin everything.

Aren't you the same person who was crying that Chic-fil-a was "ruined" on this forum?

Hypocrisy much snowflake?
Chick fil a, Christmas, you name it commies ruin everything they touch.
You need to help Chick Fil A by eating there every day....maybe even twice a day.

Lefties hate Rudolph because he is connected to Christmas, which I should a Christian holiday. Commies/lefties loathe Christianity, so it is no surprise that anything connected to a Christian holiday is hated as well. Christianity is the polar opposite of what lefties (commies) stand for, so it is not surprising that lefties resent Rudolph.

Why would Lefties hate Rudolph? Didn't the elf, the man and the reindeer sleep in the same bed on The island of unwanted toys?

Check this story out, lefties are offended by Rudolph! No way!

Liberals Ruin Everything - 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Classic Blasted by Lefty Snowflakes For Bullying Scenes

Lefties ruin everything.

Aren't you the same person who was crying that Chic-fil-a was "ruined" on this forum?

Hypocrisy much snowflake?
Chick fil a, Christmas, you name it commies ruin everything they touch.

"Ruin" says the perpetual victim.

Poor snowflake.

Why would Lefties hate Rudolph? Didn't the elf, the man and the reindeer sleep in the same bed on The island of unwanted toys?
Good point on the sleeping arrangements.

Lefties hate Rudolph because he is connected to Christmas, which I should a Christian holiday. Commies/lefties loathe Christianity, so it is no surprise that anything connected to a Christian holiday is hated as well. Christianity is the polar opposite of what lefties (commies) stand for, so it is not surprising that lefties resent Rudolph.

Forum List

Back