Discussion in 'Current Events' started by EvMetro, Dec 3, 2019.
Hermey didn't make it as a dentist. He went back to his old job and moved in with his parents.
Sorry to break up this circle jerk, but...
1) This is a heavily biased website that feeds you guys exactly what you want to hear and you all lap it up.
2) The article shows exactly 4 people who are "offended" by this. I don't think it's reasonable to say that these four people represent the left.
3) In my opinion, only one of those four people is offended. Everyone else is just commenting on the bullying, which is kind of part of the story.
4) The original poster is offended at professional athletes voicing their opinions and wants to complain about people being offended by stupid things. Are we just going to ignore this?
That's all. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to your brilliant responses and funny ratings.
It is remarkable that you have posted something that demonstrates that you did read and understand the opening post. This is a very rare thing for lefties to do, so congrats. Were the people who were offended by Rudolph lefties?
The only person in your article who is offended is on the left.
Another snowflakey thread about an imaginary character.
You keep starting threads proving to us how much you hate Christmas. It's quite telling.
5) the original poster is laying out how much he hates Christmas.....the question is, why?
OMG, is the lefts assault on poor Rudolf just another front in the continuing war on Christma$$?
News tonight at 6 PM. Watch for it on your local Faux News station.
I guess it's time to arm reindeer.....
I know the feeling. I was watching a 1961 episode of To Tell the Truth last night on Amazon Prime and the first contestant was a captain of an American whaling ship. I was outraged. His affidavit read that he owned 5 such vessels and each brought in 100 whales each year!
Separate names with a comma.