Lefties making death threats to NRA Execs. Video game allows players 2 kill NRA Prez

and not for nothing, this little bit of history is interesting

Thom Hartmann: The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery | Alternet

Sally E. Haden, in her book “ Slave Patrols: Law and Violence in Virginia and the Carolinas,” notes that, “Although eligibility for the Militia seemed all-encompassing, not every middle-aged white male Virginian or Carolinian became a slave patroller.” There were exemptions so “men in critical professions” like judges, legislators, and students could stay at their work. Generally, though, she documents how most southern men between 18 and 45 – including physicians and ministers – had to serve on slave patrol in the militia at one time or another in their lives.
Explains a lot of the slack jawed hysteria over proposed control. I think we should get the people in the inner cities more involved in organized neighborhood watch groups, and they should ALL register for fire arm licenses. What fun the response to that would be to watch.
The reason for the Second Amendment was to face off the idea that the British Military would barge in on citizens, take all their food and feed their troops with it, leaving the family starving, madam. Now citizens COULD hold back unauthorized government troops if they were ever formed again to collect taxes or wage war against citizens. In 1789, the British, not southerners, were on the minds of those framing the Constitution and protections for the everyday citizen in a new realm, The United States of America.

Rewritng history at this point because it's a feel-good issue for the left is a bad idea for the nation as a whole.

That was the 3rd Amendment, ditsy doodle.

Hey maroon, this is:

Hey Barb, is there a link to that game, or an article or something, pretty pls?

I posted in a similar thread:

Players shoot NRA's David Keene in the head in video game | The Daily Caller

Quote:
In a post on a website called Encylopedia Dramtica Forums, user “gizmo01942” made it clear the game was developed out of anger that the NRA has knocked the video game industry in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre for promoting violence. The game is available as a .zip file on the forum.

Read more: Players shoot NRA's David Keene in the head in video game | The Daily Caller
Seems to me this isn't a liberal thing at all, but an inter-industry dispute wherein the NRA pointed fingers at video games, and a gamer pointed the scope back at them.

Players shoot NRA's David Keene in the head in video game | The Daily Caller

perhaps the nra instead of issueing target practice videos should substitute kenyan community organizers instead. see if the lib media response is the same

and not for nothing, this little bit of history is interesting

Thom Hartmann: The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery | Alternet

Explains a lot of the slack jawed hysteria over proposed control. I think we should get the people in the inner cities more involved in organized neighborhood watch groups, and they should ALL register for fire arm licenses. What fun the response to that would be to watch.
The reason for the Second Amendment was to face off the idea that the British Military would barge in on citizens, take all their food and feed their troops with it, leaving the family starving, madam. Now citizens COULD hold back unauthorized government troops if they were ever formed again to collect taxes or wage war against citizens. In 1789, the British, not southerners, were on the minds of those framing the Constitution and protections for the everyday citizen in a new realm, The United States of America.

Rewritng history at this point because it's a feel-good issue for the left is a bad idea for the nation as a whole.

The second Amendment allows ciizens to bear arms and if need be against government agents demanding assets from private citizens they are not legally entitled to. Don't greet me by your family nicknames, madam.

The second Amendment allows ciizens to bear arms and if need be against government agents demanding assets from private citizens they are not legally entitled to. Don't greet me by your family nicknames, madam.

You're in WAY over your head, little girl. I think its time for you to stop playing sick and go back to school. You might, someday, spit out something (however accidentally) that approached accuracy.

Forum List

Back